Timeline:
AOR - 3rd Aug 21 PNP
Biometrics: 22nd Dec
Eligibility Passed: 10th Feb 22
PPR: 25th Feb 22

NOC: 0124
COR: India
Visa office: Sydney CIO
All the best everyone and may you receive your ppr soon.
Congratulations... Please share the VFS consent form and Courier consent form once you have them. I am planning to leave my signed form at my home Please share it with me.

Chandhok

Aug 22, 2021
Th
No, I received mine earlier this month and my noc is 1111. If you look at the spread of ITA sent out, most go to tech workers either because of PNP nominations and or because most people who apply have a tech background
Thanks for the reply

vikramnaik14

Nov 30, 2020
Category........
PNP
Hi firstly congratulations to everyone who got their PPR’S. I was going through the entire thread people who received pr were pnp ONIP N TECH BACKGROUND. My question is ircc only focusing on tech people?
My AOR is Dec 2021
Bc pnp nominated
Thanks
Definitely tech is a big draw but they are taking in people from various other streams. My NOC is 6222 though my actual work experience overlaps other NOCS. I got in through the French stream of ONIP so that is another factor as well.

Luckie123

Feb 15, 2022
Hi kindly provide me the information that which option I should select while filling the passport submission web form.

1. Passport submission for permanent resident application ( Family class, Economic PR)

2.passport submission for temporary residence

3. Passport submission for permanent resident travelling document

cyborg009

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi kindly provide me the information that which option I should select while filling the passport submission web form.

1. Passport submission for permanent resident application ( Family class, Economic PR)

2.passport submission for temporary residence

3. Passport submission for permanent resident travelling document
It should be first one..

anurag1988

Nov 10, 2020
Hi All, we have received the ppr email on 24th Feb 21. But have not received an update in the account as yet. Do we get an update in the account and if so by when. Can we update the email received for visa request. Also about eye colour and height - how did you guys go about it, does it have to be exact which was mentioned in medicals as we don’t remember the exact ones.

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Hi All, we have received the ppr email on 24th Feb 21. But have not received an update in the account as yet. Do we get an update in the account and if so by when. Can we update the email received for visa request. Also about eye colour and height - how did you guys go about it, does it have to be exact which was mentioned in medicals as we don’t remember the exact ones.
There will be no update in ur account/gc key until you receive COPR
Mention ur current height and colour eye there will be no problem
Congratulations btw can you share ur complete timeline

Reactions: anurag1988

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Please any help
My AOR jan 13
NB pnp outland
I didn’t receive BIL any advice???
As per immitracker latest bil received for india is 12 January 2022 Aor he received 2 days back I would recommend you to wait for two weeks Max and if not received raise a webform by submitting ur biometrics fee receipt
As per my assumption you will receive may be today or next week for sure. Good luck!

Reactions: Truebigdream

Truebigdream

Dec 30, 2021
As per immitracker latest bil received for india is 12 January 2022 Aor he received 2 days back I would recommend you to wait for two weeks Max and if not received raise a webform by submitting ur biometrics fee receipt
As per my assumption you will receive may be today or next week for sure. Good luck!
I applied from uae
And we have been rejected from visit visa once in 2013 do u think that is way its taking much longer ???

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
I applied from uae
And we have been rejected from visit visa once in 2013 do u think that is way its taking much longer ???
No I also have been rejected from visitor visa in 2018 it will not impact anything related to current application
I received biometrics on same day with all same Aor's
U will receive soon

Reactions: Truebigdream