+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************PNP Outland Candidates - AOR - AUG 2021**************

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Today VFS office sent my documents to Canada embassy and I got the tracking number.
Does it mean that all my photos and documents are correct? Or only the embassy will check them?

Reactions: M_capY

cyborg009

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Today VFS office sent my documents to Canada embassy and I got the tracking number.
Does it mean that all my photos and documents are correct? Or only the embassy will check them?
Hi,

I am planning to travel for a while so I am planning to leave the documents with my sister and she will be handing them over to the courier guy. I have a doubt though. I am planning to download the courier consent form and VFS consent form and sign it and leave it in my home along with my passport and email my RVF when I get it. Is signature nd in RVF mail tool?

Reactions: Ana_Laura_C

getmetocanada101

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
I'm in the same boat - yes VFS wouldn't send if it wasn't correct, but IRCC will now have the final say in approving the application. I'm in the UK and mine was received at IRCC on Tuesday (VFS Monday).

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Hi,

I am planning to travel for a while so I am planning to leave the documents with my sister and she will be handing them over to the courier guy. I have a doubt though. I am planning to download the courier consent form and VFS consent form and sign it and leave it in my home along with my passport and email my RVF when I get it. Is signature nd in RVF mail tool?
Nothing to sign in the RFV e-mail.

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Hahaha, I'm only quitting my job and booking flights once I get my passport back. :)
Waiting till the last second to make sure nothing goes wrong.
I don't have any relative in my province can I buy or rent house before coming to my province or will I have to stay in a hotel first? I am asking this because immigration officer will ask me I think

Chandhok

Aug 22, 2021
Hi firstly congratulations to everyone who got their PPR’S. I was going through the entire thread people who received pr were pnp ONIP N TECH BACKGROUND. My question is ircc only focusing on tech people?
My AOR is Dec 2021
Bc pnp nominated
Thanks