Dear All,
I need to Help.
AOR Aug 21
COR Pak
MEP/BIL - 8th Dec 21
GU 1 - 23 Jan - Eligibility Passed
Addition of New Born - 17th Feb
Addition Completed 23rd March
GU 2 - 13 April - Background from In Progress to We are Processing your Background Check.
Since Than NO UPDATE.

Current Status
Eligibility Passed
Medical Passed
Security Passed
Info Sharing in Process
Criminality Not Started
VO - Previously it Was Winnipeg Don't know Now.

How long will it take for Criminality to Passed and when can i expect PPR?
Hello, i also submitted webform to add my newborn baby after that i received mail that we received your webform and send it to concerned visa office. After this, i received message in my gc account that please upload documents of new born directly in gc account. I upload the same in my account. How many days it take to add new born after this process?

Riya_Jacob

May 14, 2022
Hi
I had a GU stating 'Your Application Is Updated' on the 22nd of April 2022, 5 months after my status changed to BG Check in progress in Nov 2021. Now it is been over 23 days since the GU appeared in my profile and there are no changes. Does anybody have an answer for this?
TimeLine: AOR in Jul 2021, Medical Passed in Nov 2021, Biometrics in Nov 2021- (OINP- PNP Outland)

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Dear All,
I need to Help.
AOR Aug 21
COR Pak
MEP/BIL - 8th Dec 21
GU 1 - 23 Jan - Eligibility Passed
Addition of New Born - 17th Feb
Addition Completed 23rd March
GU 2 - 13 April - Background from In Progress to We are Processing your Background Check.
Since Than NO UPDATE.

Current Status
Eligibility Passed
Medical Passed
Security Passed
Info Sharing in Process
Criminality Not Started
VO - Previously it Was Winnipeg Don't know Now.

How long will it take for Criminality to Passed and when can i expect PPR?
It doesn't take long once started probably a week or two. many people are stuck on the same status as yours including me. let's hope it starts and passes soon. hang in there.. :)

Riya_Jacob

May 14, 2022
Dear All,
I need your valuable input on the below
AOR Jun 21
COR UAE
MEP/BIL - 11th Nov 2021
GU 1 - 22nd Apr 2022
Background from In Progress to We are Processing your Background Check.
Since Than NO UPDATE.

Current Status
Eligibility: In Process!
Medical: Passed
Security: Passed
Criminality: Passed
VO - Vancouver

How long will it take for Eligibility to be Passed and when can I expect PPR?

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Dear All,
I need your valuable input on the below
AOR Jun 21
COR UAE
MEP/BIL - 11th Nov 2021
GU 1 - 22nd Apr 2022
Background from In Progress to We are Processing your Background Check.
Since Than NO UPDATE.

Current Status
Eligibility: In Process!
Medical: Passed
Security: Passed
Criminality: Passed
VO - Vancouver

How long will it take for Eligibility to be Passed and when can I expect PPR?
Eligibility is supposed to pass in the beginning. I think your eligibility is under review. probably some senior agent is reviewing it again. It would not take more than a week or two. Hang in there, you are not far from PPR. :D

• Love
Reactions: Riya_Jacob

Riya_Jacob

May 14, 2022
Eligibility is supposed to pass in the beginning. I think your eligibility is under review. probably some senior agent is reviewing it again. It would not take more than a week or two. Hang in there, you are not far from PPR. :D
Hi Talha
Thank you for your input.
I had the same understanding about the eligibility check process, but it turns out to be not.

I hope it's under review as you assume and hope to get the PPR soon with no further delays and surprises.

Thank you once again.

Dabangg@123

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
I submitted fresh PCC and now my status is "we are reviewing additional document you provided" how long it take to review pcc??

Dabangg@123

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
Did you get ADR for PCC? What is your AOR? It takes about a week or two after you documents are received..
Yes i received ADR ( fresh pcc and documents of my new born baby) , now my baby is my dependent list and also passed medical, and pcc under review from last one week.
Aor 19 aug 2021
Pnp oinp outland

m2can

Jun 4, 2019
Yes i received ADR ( fresh pcc and documents of my new born baby) , now my baby is my dependent list and also passed medical, and pcc under review from last one week.
Aor 19 aug 2021
Pnp oinp outland
Hi

So, how and when do you inform about the baby? Before or after the birth? And by using webforms or is there any other way ?

Dabangg@123

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
Hi

So, how and when do you inform about the baby? Before or after the birth? And by using webforms or is there any other way ?
After birth of my baby i apply for his aadhar card and passport. When i received passport of my baby than i informed ircc regards my baby and sent passport and other forms via webform. After one i received mail that they received my documents and send it to concerned visa office for consideration. After another one month ircc send msg to my gc account that please upload documents of your baby directly on gc account. Then i did the same . Now my baby is in my dependent list. Waiting for ppr

m2can

Jun 4, 2019
After birth of my baby i apply for his aadhar card and passport. When i received passport of my baby than i informed ircc regards my baby and sent passport and other forms via webform. After one i received mail that they received my documents and send it to concerned visa office for consideration. After another one month ircc send msg to my gc account that please upload documents of your baby directly on gc account. Then i did the same . Now my baby is in my dependent list. Waiting for ppr
Thanks so much, congratulations on your baby and hopefully PPR soon for all of us.

Just one more thing, anything to inform beforehand (before the birth). We did declare during the recent remedicals. When we had applied (July) there was no baby so there's nothing in my file on that. I'm worried that I might get the PPR and not able to fly post 35 weeks :( then after the PPR, addition could be a bigger problem or something is another worry.

Dabangg@123

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
Thanks so much, congratulations on your baby and hopefully PPR soon for all of us.

Just one more thing, anything to inform beforehand (before the birth). We did declare during the recent remedicals. When we had applied (July) there was no baby so there's nothing in my file on that. I'm worried that I might get the PPR and not able to fly post 35 weeks :( then after the PPR, addition could be a bigger problem or something is another worry.

Dabangg@123

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
Don't take ttn. Ircc only need information regarding change in family composition, means any birth or death. You inform ircc after birth of your baby