+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************PNP Outland Candidates - AOR - AUG 2021**************

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Aor August 4
MEP Dec 8
BIL Dec 10
Bil status still says "We have not received your fingerprints" and I have completed my biometrics since DEC 10. What do I do Guys ?
https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery : check here to see whether your biometrics are in the system.

You can also send a webform to confirm that IRCC has received the biometrics.

I am 16 months in the process, and I still have "We have not received your fingerprints..." despite I got confirmation via Webform that all the information has been transferred to the officer in charge.

Intrance

Aug 14, 2021
Update to my application.. was able to contact the IRCC after a month of incessant calling.
The update is that there is no update. It's exactly the same.
Aor Aug 19th
Eligibility passed 03/01/22
Security and Criminality not started ..agents are actively working on your application.
Not sure what's happening here. :(

Dabangg@123

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
Update to my application.. was able to contact the IRCC after a month of incessant calling.
The update is that there is no update. It's exactly the same.
Aor Aug 19th
Eligibility passed 03/01/22
Security and Criminality not started ..agents are actively working on your application.
Not sure what's happening here. :(
Same
Aor 19 aug 21
Medical, and eligibility passed
Background not started yet
Webform to add my newborn baby is pending yet. They received all documents and sent to responsible visa office for consideration on 11 march. After that not received any update

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Same
Aor 19 aug 21
Medical, and eligibility passed
Background not started yet
Webform to add my newborn baby is pending yet. They received all documents and sent to responsible visa office for consideration on 11 march. After that not received any update
This is weird. In our case AOR 25th of Dec, Criminality is in progress, info sharing has been done, eligibility is not started yet same as security :O

Dabangg@123

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
Skilled workers (federal)
Online via Express Entry

27 months ?

You may need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) with your application. This processing time includes the time you need to give your biometrics.

View your application status in your account.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Do you mean CIC News? These numbers were known since begining of this year I think. It does not say about new applications, applications in progress etc. New PNP applications looks like are processed within 6 months time ;) FSW processing is indicated as 27 months because many applicants are still waiting since 2019 ;) it does not mean that new FSW applications will be processed within 27 months ;)

Dabangg@123

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
Do you mean CIC News? These numbers were known since begining of this year I think. It does not say about new applications, applications in progress etc. New PNP applications looks like are processed within 6 months time ;) FSW processing is indicated as 27 months because many applicants are still waiting since 2019 ;) it does not mean that new FSW applications will be processed within 27 months ;)
I am waiting from Aug 21

MamaDew

Nov 15, 2021
PPR just landed.

AOR August 28
Bil and Mep - Dec 16, 2021,
Got RPRF request- January 28, 2022
Made payment -4th February 2022.
Payment acknowledged- 16th March 2022.
PPR- 22nd March 2022.
PNP outland- primary applicant with 2 dependents.
Congratulations

Reactions: Test0202