+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP (OINP......) Masters Graduate Stream Program / PHD (No Job Offer Required)

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
Hello everyone,

Do we need to provide Proof of funds while applying to CIC under master stream OINP? We included the job letters and pay slips as means of support/proof of funds while applying to OINP earlier.
Do we need to have POF for PR application?
If yes, do we need to submit it at the beginning or will they ask for it later on in the process?

Thanks.

grange

Jul 19, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my application in first week of May. The week after that I got a request for additional documents which I sent right away. Since then I have not heard back from OINP.I have not recieved AOR and it is November now. Is anyone else in simlar situation?
I tried calling the OINP office but no one picks up. This is very frustrating.

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
SecularFirst said:
Hello everyone,

Do we need to provide Proof of funds while applying to CIC under master stream OINP? We included the job letters and pay slips as means of support/proof of funds while applying to OINP earlier.
Do we need to have POF for PR application?
If yes, do we need to submit it at the beginning or will they ask for it later on in the process?

Thanks.
No

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
grange said:
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my application in first week of May. The week after that I got a request for additional documents which I sent right away. Since then I have not heard back from OINP.I have not recieved AOR and it is November now. Is anyone else in simlar situation?
I tried calling the OINP office but no one picks up. This is very frustrating.
This strange, you have gotten additional request in the second week of submission. I applied in the first week of May as well. after 10 weeks they ask for additional docs, and nomination after 3 weeks.

I strongly suggest that you should resend the document with explanation letter via FAX or Canada post priority/purolator. Do not use FedEX, UPS,etc and don't ask me why.

grange

Jul 19, 2016
Nasa2n2 said:
This strange, you have gotten additional request in the second week of submission. I applied in the first week of May as well. after 10 weeks they ask for additional docs, and nomination after 3 weeks.

I strongly suggest that you should resend the document with explanation letter via FAX or Canada post priority/purolator. Do not use FedEX, UPS,etc and don't ask me why.
I went to the OINP office to hand over the additional documents. Not sure if I should do it again.

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
grange said:
I went to the OINP office to hand over the additional documents. Not sure if I should do it again.
you should submit your documents through either email or mail. Through these channels, your application will be processed as normal and according to their practices.

If you submit it personally, you won`t know if the person is the right person to deal with. The person may misplace it somewhere in wrong folders or totally forget about it. In addition, there is no records that you submitted your documents. You should submit your documents again through email and mails.

grange

Jul 19, 2016
I will try but ot sure if they will do anything with it. The documents were to be submitted by a certain date,which I did in person.

Rushal1771

Aug 3, 2016
Received my nomination yesterday :)

Applied under Masters Student without Job offer
Applied: March 30th 2016
AOR: Aug 30st 2016
Add Doc request email: Sep 26th 2016
Add Doc Submitted: Sep 29th 2016
Nomination: Nov 22nd 2016
Nomination letter received : Nov 23rd 2016

LNAdrien06

Mar 4, 2016
Hello everyone, I am following this forum for quite some time and I am happy for guys who succeeded to apply for or even receive Nomination from OINP. As you already went through the preparation of your application package I would be very appreciate if you could share your letter of intention to reside in Ontario. I need an example for myself. Can anyone, please, help me with this?

LNAdrien06

Mar 4, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have one question for me which needs clarification and I thank in advance those that are able to help.

The application guidelines says that the applicant`` must demonstrate at least 12 months of cumulative residency in Ontario in the 24 months prior to the time of application``
my understanding of that is that you need at least to have lived 12 months in the last 24 months but the 12 months do not need to be one single 12 consecutive months period. It could be 7 months, then away for some time, then 5 months, so long as all of that is within the last 24 months.

Can you please confirm?

Thank you

AbdulMajid

Jan 28, 2016
Hi thank you very much to the person who started this forum/link for oinp without job.

I am a 2015 graduate and somehow i couldnt apply in 2015 or 2016 for the pnp. According to thr 2 year rule i wohld still have some months left to apply for the pnp. But i am looking for some guidelines to prepare my application
I was wondering if some one has already submitted or is going to submit the application soon and is in the same boat so that we can go through the process side to side :)

I have heard so far that these are the documents required to apply:
Bank statements for last 6 months
Credit card statement for last 12 months as a proof of residence (if some one doesnt have lease on hher/his name) -not 100% sure about it. Please let me know if you know the answer to this.
Bills (phone or hydro or internet or any other of applicable)
notarized copy of degree
Notarized copy of transcript
Last 6 months pay stubs
Photo
Birth certificate
IELTS (no less than 6 bands in any module)
Statement of intent
Translations are applicable if the documents are not in english or french

Please let me know if i am missing something
Thanks

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Anyone know how graduate certificates are treated in terms of meeting the requirements for the Masters Graduate Stream? No sense in going that route only to find out it doesn't qualify me to apply.

AnjoTayyib3

Jan 2, 2017
AbdulMajid said:
Hi thank you very much to the person who started this forum/link for oinp without job.

I am a 2015 graduate and somehow i couldnt apply in 2015 or 2016 for the pnp. According to thr 2 year rule i wohld still have some months left to apply for the pnp. But i am looking for some guidelines to prepare my application
I was wondering if some one has already submitted or is going to submit the application soon and is in the same boat so that we can go through the process side to side :)

I have heard so far that these are the documents required to apply:
Bank statements for last 6 months
Credit card statement for last 12 months as a proof of residence (if some one doesnt have lease on hher/his name) -not 100% sure about it. Please let me know if you know the answer to this.
Bills (phone or hydro or internet or any other of applicable)
notarized copy of degree
Notarized copy of transcript
Last 6 months pay stubs
Photo
Birth certificate
IELTS (no less than 6 bands in any module)
Statement of intent
Translations are applicable if the documents are not in english or french

Please let me know if i am missing something
Thanks
I suggest you take a look at the official OINP guide which has a checklist with details of all the required documents. It can be found on the website. For some reason I cannot paste the link here :( Does anyone know if the Masters stream is back on? I know it was close in May 2016.

AbdulMajid

Jan 28, 2016
AnjoTayyib3 said:
I suggest you take a look at the official OINP guide which has a checklist with details of all the required documents. It can be found on the website. For some reason I cannot paste the link here :( Does anyone know if the Masters stream is back on? I know it was close in May 2016.
thank you so much for your reply. i will try to find it on their website.
thanks

hartejsg

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2014
LANDED..........
Soon..
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding proof of funds for OINP-Masters Stream.

Do I need to show proof of all the funds withing last 6 months only or I show proof and explanation of all the funds from the time of landing till date?

Regards,
Hartej