+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP (OINP......) Masters Graduate Stream Program / PHD (No Job Offer Required)

aliparsa

Aug 15, 2016
Hey guys, ;D

I applied through Ontario Provincial Nominee Program in Master's Stream without a Job offer Stream on September 23rd, 2015. My application was returned in January 5th, 2016 due to a missing page of my passport photocopy. I reapplied on January 17th, 2016 and I have been recently asked to provide additional documents.

As you may know, I had to show a proof of financial support at the application time. I borrowed some funds from my friends here in Canada in order to raise my bank account funds to the requirement. As I reapplied, I had to do the same thing more than once.

This is what I am asked for:

"Supporting documents (e.g., remittance form, letter of support, overseas bank statements of parent(s)) for your settlement funds in Ontario for large deposits in your TD account ***4033 on August 31, 2015, September 9, 2015, September 14, 2015, and January 18, 2016"

I am employed in Ontario but not in my own field. I am so confused what to tell him about those large deposits. I was wondering if you have any suggestions for that. My father has sent me a Sponsorship letter alongside his bank account statement. I have also obtained my bank statement (again with borrowed money from my friends).

Is there anyone who can help me? ???

travel_freak

Aug 12, 2016
Hi Guys.

I am in a bit of a situation.

I applied for ONIP under International Students - Masters Graduates Stream, supporting the application with my full time permanent job, on March 14, 2016 and got my AOR on August 25, 2016.

I was required to change my employment after four months of my application, that is in July. Currently I am working in a contract position, which I know it is not considered valid option. I have sufficient money in my Canadian bank account that exceeds the LICO, which I saved from my previous job and gifts from my family members(funds exceeded LICO just 1 month back).

What I already did?
I did a fax (through 'Change of Personal Information form') and emailed them the same details as above, saying that my job would become permanent most likely and I also have enough funds. I informed them before receiving my AOR.(no file number attached)

What should I do now?
Should I inform them the same again with the provided file number or wait for their call/email?

Please suggest me what action should I take. Your reply is highly appreciated. Thank you.

ajsingh

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney (Nova Scotia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
travel_freak said:
Hi Guys.

I am in a bit of a situation.

I applied for ONIP under International Students - Masters Graduates Stream, supporting the application with my full time permanent job, on March 14, 2016 and got my AOR on August 25, 2016.

I was required to change my employment after four months of my application, that is in July. Currently I am working in a contract position, which I know it is not considered valid option. I have sufficient money in my Canadian bank account that exceeds the LICO, which I saved from my previous job and gifts from my family members(funds exceeded LICO just 1 month back).

What I already did?
I did a fax (through 'Change of Personal Information form') and emailed them the same details as above, saying that my job would become permanent most likely and I also have enough funds. I informed them before receiving my AOR.(no file number attached)

What should I do now?
Should I inform them the same again with the provided file number or wait for their call/email?

Please suggest me what action should I take. Your reply is highly appreciated. Thank you.
Hi,

Having a job is NOT a requirement in Master's OINP. In Master's OINP category, you should be fulfilling the primary requirement of being a master graduate, and having enough bank balance to live in Ontario. Having job is an additional thing apart from the minimum requirements. So as long as you maintain the minimum balance in your bank account, your intention to settle in Ontario (proved by your Statement of Intent) and you stay in Ontario from past 12 months (proved by your past bills, credit card statements, etc) is good, then you don't have to worry about anything in case of OINP-Master's stream.

Thus, if you have already informed Ontario Immigration, then don't worry. Just keep copy of fax, and emails with you. Or for more clarity, you can fax or email again with your file number, since you have AOR now. Hope it helps. :)

(Reference: Minimum requirements for WHO CAN APPLY for OINP Master Stream: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPSTUDENTS_MASTERS_WHO.html )

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
Then Why did they ask me for empl. letter and two pay stubs if that is not a requirement. Mail stated that if i dont provide these docs I might be rejected.

Pentos

Jun 3, 2016
Update of my status:

Application delivered in Feb 26th 2016.
AOR on July 13th 2016.
Additional doc requested on Sept 8th 2016.

travel_freak

Aug 12, 2016
Guys Please help me. I got a problem here.

I got a mail from onip asking for additional documents, two days back. They asked me for "Copy of your current lease indicating the validity dates."

Problem is I never had any lease on me. I have recently moved to new room. (no lease on me in old and new rooms). All my address proofs are with old address and currently no one is staying there. I wanted to change the mailing address to my new address and how can i support the new address?

Please help me in this.

Jul 18, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I have a question. Can paper based PNP Masters stream applicants apply through express entry after getting nomination?

Your reply is highly appreciated. Thank you!

thejam

Sep 22, 2016
Hey,

People who have already been nominated and applied to CIO Sydney for Masters stream, did you attach proof of funds (bank statements etc) as part of the application? All I can see on the CIC application guide is to mention how much funds are available, but doesn't seem to ask for any proof. Also, is it sufficient to just send the bio-data pages + current visa pages of the passport (per the guide) instead of all marked/stamped pages?

Thanks!

ajsingh

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney (Nova Scotia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
shivachaitanya said:
Hello Everyone,

I have a question. Can paper based PNP Masters stream applicants apply through express entry after getting nomination?

Your reply is highly appreciated. Thank you!
No. Paper Based Pnp goes to Paper based PR application.

Anna16

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
Hi I am an applicant of feb OINP master stream without a job offer. Got my AOR in last week of June and additional doc requested in last week of August. I am wondering when should I expect my nomination? Any Jan and feb applicants would like to share their nomination timelines. Thanks

Rash14

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I am also a January applicant I to received AOR in June but nothing after that.

Anna16 said:
Hi I am an applicant of feb OINP master stream without a job offer. Got my AOR in last week of June and additional doc requested in last week of August. I am wondering when should I expect my nomination? Any Jan and feb applicants would like to share their nomination timelines. Thanks

Anna16

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
Hi Rash14, when did you got your AOR in June? Dfid they request additional doc? I got on 28 June and additional doc on sept 6.

Rash14

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No I did not get any mail or call for additional documents.

Anna16 said:
Hi Rash14, when did you got your AOR in June? Dfid they request additional doc? I got on 28 June and additional doc on sept 6.