+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

ayesha shah

Feb 10, 2020
Hello everyone. Anybody got ITA from New Brunswick lately? I got an ITA last month and submitted everything today to NB. Never attended to the information session. Just got an invitation through the Express Entry profile. How long does it take to get the nomination? if you don’t mind me asking.

Best regards
How long does it take after submitting EOI that you got your ITA? I submitted mine on 7th Feb and still waiting for ITA

ayesha shah

Feb 10, 2020
Hi guys,

I submitted my EOI on 20 nov 2019 and i haven’t received ITA yet.

1. can you guys tell me if NB sends ITA’s on the same day to everybody or it is different for all?
2. And if it is the same day can somebody please tell me when did November 2019 ITA came and if anyone have received an ITA in December 2019 yet??
Have you received your ITA ?

Bao Tran

Dec 29, 2019
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Mine took a week for ITA and a week for the nomination as well.
Amazingly, your application processing time is very fast. Can you tell me what your NOC code is? I received an ITA in a day but I am still waiting for a provincial nomination for 8 weeks now

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Amazingly, your application processing time is very fast. Can you tell me what your NOC code is? I received an ITA in a day but I am still waiting for a provincial nomination for 8 weeks now
hmmm I don’t even remember my NOC haha but it’s Retail Sales Supervisor. Yeah I was quite surprised that it was fast. Hang in there, it will come!

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hello,

Can you help me to know if any PNP program accepting the application without having a requirement to be in that province.

I am in Canada, Toronto from past 1.5 year, but CRS is way below, so thinking to apply PNP. but upon checking the PNP basic requirement I have found that each of them demanding to be doing/completed studies or having the work experience locally.

Can you help me any PNP program which I can apply now being at Toronto itself from past 1.5 year. my NOC is
NOC: 2171 - Information Systems Analysts and Consultants.

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hello,

Can you help me to know if any PNP program accepting the application without having a requirement to be in that province.

I am in Canada, Toronto from past 1.5 year, but CRS is way below, so thinking to apply PNP. but upon checking the PNP basic requirement I have found that each of them demanding to be doing/completed studies or having the work experience locally.

Can you help me any PNP program which I can apply now being at Toronto itself from past 1.5 year. my NOC is
below are my finding, but nothing helped., need your view.

Summary:
Objective: apply for PR - any proviance
Currently in Toronto - tied to closed work permit.

Problem:
Need to know if I any PNP program accept and process the application even if the candidate is out of proviance, (but in Canada).

Alberta
PNP only if you are working in Alberta.

British Columbia
PNP only if you are working in BC.

Manitoba
PBP only if you have connection or working in Manitoba.

New Brunswick
PNP only if you are working here.

Newfoundland and Labrador
PNP only if you are working here

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia
Nunavut
Prince Edward Island
Saskatchewan
Yukon

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Hello,

You don’t necessary need to study or work in the province. It depends on the province. If your job is in demand, you will get an invitation. I’m currently living in Australia but got invited by NB through EE

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
You don’t necessary need to study or work in the province. It depends on the province. If your job is in demand, you will get an invitation. I’m currently living in Australia but got invited by NB through EE
that's really good to know.

Do you need to create the profile in NB separate? ( apart from EE)?
also what was your NOC?

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I have selected all the checkboxes in EE profile, from the past 1 month, but have not got any call from any PNP.
additionally, I have also created the profile in http://saskatchewan.ca/ but they are also up high at 67 and my point is 63.

so help me, anyone, if you think, anything future can be done for PR?

Sandy77

Feb 28, 2020
Hi guys. I am new to this forum. I believe candidates have started getting LOI on Federal express profile since yesterday ie Feb 27, 2020. What is the minimum score to get invite? Thanks

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
I have selected all the checkboxes in EE profile, from the past 1 month, but have not got any call from any PNP.
additionally, I have also created the profile in http://saskatchewan.ca/ but they are also up high at 67 and my point is 63.

so help me, anyone, if you think, anything future can be done for PR?
You can't really do much besides waiting for them to email you. Their jobs in demand can change and you may get picked. Or you have French or idk, any requirements that they may need.