Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
I dont have EE profile yet, I check my status in INB portal.
you have to create a EE profile because if you are nominated the 600points will be automatically added to your EE, and the acceptance of nomination will be on the EE profile as well.

Reactions: Bao Tran

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
Hi

just wanted to take some advice... I have submitted my ITA profile on Dec 6th 2019, they asked for bank statement and i submitted on Dec 11th. Later on i uploaded my insurance policy documents to show additional funds. I have been waiting for their reply since...

Wondering the reasons behind the delay in nomination?
By the way where are you now in the processing? Are you in the CIC stage? or still in the nomination?
If CIC stage it usually take some time. In my case I get approved in CIC after 112 days from CIC-AOR.

I have the same feeling before, therefore, Just relaxed I know you are thrilled and cannot sleep most of the time thinking and waiting for the Golden Email.

Bao Tran

Dec 29, 2019
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
you have to create a EE profile because if you are nominated the 600points will be automatically added to your EE, and the acceptance of nomination will be on the EE profile as well.
Thanks for your guidance. How long did you receive a provincial nomination when you submit your paperwork?

oopara

Apr 20, 2018
By the way where are you now in the processing? Are you in the CIC stage? or still in the nomination?
If CIC stage it usually take some time. In my case I get approved in CIC after 112 days from CIC-AOR.

I have the same feeling before, therefore, Just relaxed I know you are thrilled and cannot sleep most of the time thinking and waiting for the Golden Email.
Hi
It is under nomination... little worried about this delay.

Is there any one who received NB Nomination recently under NOC 2171?

JunK

Oct 8, 2018
Hi

just wanted to take some advice... I have submitted my ITA profile on Dec 6th 2019, they asked for bank statement and i submitted on Dec 11th. Later on i uploaded my insurance policy documents to show additional funds. I have been waiting for their reply since...

Hi,I'm in the same situation. They asked me to submit bank statement and I uploaded bank statement in INB portal. When u selected a document type did u select net worth verification report? or financial statements? Did u also send an email? If yes, could u let me know the address?

Donsteve14

Sep 16, 2019
Hi anyone invited to the information session in Brussels on 27 Feb?
Yes I was.But I'm a bit confused as it was stated the the event would focus on opportunities in HORECA-Hotels, Restaurants and Cafes.I guess that is the reason why the recruitment session taking place on 01/02 March focuses on jobs that can work in HORECA related field.

sabine0018

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
Hi

Did you try to call them and asked?

oopara

Apr 20, 2018
Hi,I'm in the same situation. They asked me to submit bank statement and I uploaded bank statement in INB portal. When u selected a document type did u select net worth verification report? or financial statements? Did u also send an email? If yes, could u let me know the address?
Hi
They asked me to upload bank statement which i did under Fixed Deposit (because mine was saving account). Then i emailed them on the same address from where we receive notification. Last week i sent email to the processing officer and she told me that they cannot provide status of application. If officer requires any further information, he/she will contact you. Otherwise we will inform you with our final decision.

So i am waiting for any communication from them since Dec 11th.

What was your NOC? and when did you upload your doc?

oopara

Apr 20, 2018
Did you try to call them and asked?
I wrote email and officer replied that they cannot provide status of application. If officer requires any further information, he/she will contact you. Otherwise we will inform you with our final decision.

sabine0018

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
Hi
They asked me to upload bank statement which i did under Fixed Deposit (because mine was saving account). Then i emailed them on the same address from where we receive notification. Last week i sent email to the processing officer and she told me that they cannot provide status of application. If officer requires any further information, he/she will contact you. Otherwise we will inform you with our final decision.

So i am waiting for any communication from them since Dec 11th.

What was your NOC? and when did you upload your doc?
When did they asked for Bank statement?

sabine0018

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
I wrote email and officer replied that they cannot provide status of application. If officer requires any further information, he/she will contact you. Otherwise we will inform you with our final decision.
When dis you sent your application who is your officer in charge?

sabine0018

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
Who is your officer and when did you submitted application?