+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
UPDATE FROM THE NBPNP WEBSITE

Please note that there is no “Connection to New Brunswick” for the purposes of the NB Express Entry stream—that policy was ended in 2018.

Unfortunately this means attending an information session will no longer qualify a candidate to submit an EOI

panac1947

Feb 16, 2018
UPDATE FROM THE NBPNP WEBSITE

Please note that there is no “Connection to New Brunswick” for the purposes of the NB Express Entry stream—that policy was ended in 2018.

Unfortunately this means attending an information session will no longer qualify a candidate to submit an EOI
But still people are getting ITA after attending sessions - even gatecrashers Then why this false information?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
But still people are getting ITA after attending sessions - even gatecrashers
Do you personally know of any people who have gatecrashed and received ITAs?

It is possible that the year mentioned is wrong. It should be 2019 instead of 2018 since people who did attend info sessions this year received ITAs

However I am yet to come across someone who gate crashed an event and received an ITA

Martin H.

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP

It is possible that the year mentioned is wrong. It should be 2019 instead of 2018 since people who did attend info sessions this year received ITAs

However I am yet to come across someone who gate crashed an event and received an ITA
I'd be curious to know if there really are verified individuals who gatecrashed an info session and received ITAs. I've heard rumors about that being the case. :(

panac1947

Feb 16, 2018

I personally know of 2 people who gatecrashed and got ITA in 2018. But in 2019 only rumours about sessions in Philippines.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
I personally know of 2 people who gatecrashed and got ITA in 2018. But in 2019 only rumours about sessions in Philippines.

This may have happend in 2018 but I doubt there were any in 2019. NBPNP have changed their rules and also the way they conduct the sessions so it's much harder to to get away with "gate crashing". And now that they have also specifically stated that info sessions will not be considered for ITAs, I doubt people will be gate crashing since it will not gain them anything

Reactions: Martin H.

panac1947

Feb 16, 2018
This may have happend in 2018 but I doubt there were any in 2019. NBPNP have changed their rules and also the way they conduct the sessions so it's much harder to to get away with "gate crashing". And now that they have also specifically stated that info sessions will not be considered for ITAs, I doubt people will be gate crashing since it will not gain them anything
Im not talking about future sessions. Im talking about January to November before this information came. There were atleast 2 sessions where gatecrasher's express entry profile IDs were noted down by the officials in 2019. Giving gatecrashers ITA was common in 2018 for many sessions.
Non French attendees in 2019 Oct French sessions in Belgium and Netherlands were also given ITA.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Im not talking about future sessions. Im talking about January to November before this information came. There were atleast 2 sessions where gatecrasher's express entry profile IDs were noted down by the officials in 2019. Giving gatecrashers ITA was common in 2018 for many sessions.

Well then perhaps this is the reason why they have now made this rule.

There were not many info sessions in 2019 and those that took place were usually for French or bilingual candidates. However NBPNP did have a LOT of Job fairs this year and the list of NOCs for those kept changing, so there was certainly a probability of people gate crashing.

andrianleca

Nov 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Hi guys.
How long does it take to receive the nomination?
I uploaded all the docs on 20th November.
On 21st November I received a message to upload my bank statement for the last 6 months, which I did in the same day.
How do you think, how long it will take for them to asses the application and to issue the nomination?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi guys.
On 21st November I received a message to upload my bank statement for the last 6 months, which I did in the same day.
How do you think, how long it will take for them to asses the application and to issue the nomination?

Seriously????

It's been literally just FOUR WORKING DAYS since you submitted your application.

Have some patience!!!!!

If you read the thread you would see that currently on average it takes around 2 weeks for the nomination

panac1947

Feb 16, 2018
Hi guys.
Could you tell me how you got the ITA?
Did you attend any session?
If so which session? Whats your NOC?

andrianleca

Nov 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Seriously????

It's been literally just FOUR WORKING DAYS since you submitted your application.

Have some patience!!!!!

If you read the thread you would see that currently on average it takes around 2 weeks for the nomination
I am just nervous cause my English test is expiring on the 1st of February.
Nevertheless, thank you for the reply.

andrianleca

Nov 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Could you tell me how you got the ITA?
Did you attend any session?
If so which session? Whats your NOC?
Yes, I attended a session, Dublin, 5th November. My NOC is 1111.