+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hello Members,

I m having only 1.3 year experience as customer service representative (NOC 6552) in one of the agents office of Life insurance corporations of India in 2009 to 2010 after completing my MSc in Microbiology subject. That was my 1st job after my post graduation. I am having only employee experience letter to so my work experience,which is not as per reference letter format as require. After that I am having 6.5 year experience as Marketing executive in Pharmaceutical Companies. All my experience is not related to my education.

My major quarry is that if suppose I apply in NB PNP at dubai job fair session. Is that any chance to get nomination from NB. Or it is advisable to attend job fair at dubai. I am Indian citizen. One more thing I worked as Insurance advisor in MAX NEWYORK INSURANCE company in 2006-07 along withw BSc Microbiology education.

Your response to my quarry is highly appreciated.

Thank you so much Well in advance

Dilip Patel
You have experience in one of the NOCs listed for the job fair, so you can attend the Dubai session. And probably you might get interviewed and get a job offer, which would make things easy for your to immigrate to Canada. However, please email promotions@gnb.ca first about attending if you are not a UAE resident.

You can also check your points for submitting EOI if you do not get an interview or job offer at the session

sjvsaini1983

Oct 11, 2017
You have experience in one of the NOCs listed for the job fair, so you can attend the Dubai session. And probably you might get interviewed and get a job offer, which would make things easy for your to immigrate to Canada. However, please email promotions@gnb.ca first about attending if you are not a UAE resident.

You can also check your points for submitting EOI if you do not get an interview or job offer at the session
NzKhn,
I sent email yesterday to promotions@gnb.ca. Any idea how much time they take to reply?
And by what time the registration process will remain open for Sep session? means for 21 Sep session, when the registration window will be closed?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
NzKhn,
I sent email yesterday to promotions@gnb.ca. Any idea how much time they take to reply?
And by what time the registration process will remain open for Sep session? means for 21 Sep session, when the registration window will be closed?
Registration is possible until and unless it says closed on the livinginnb.ca website.
As far as I know, their turn around time for replies is 2-3 working days.
If you can afford it, you can also call them directly (I couldn't, lol, otherwise I would have probably phoned several times when waiting for my ITA email from them)

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
from NB... we have submitted our documents last month; haven't received nomination or ADR till now.
I will repeat my earlier post here:

PLEASE REMEMBER.. the NORMALprocessing time for NBPNP is SIX to EIGHT weeks. This is per their website.
Some of us got lucky this time around, and received nomination within 16-18 days.
However, if you read previous posts in the forum, you will see that the average time has been 2 months.
And some people have waited even longer example 4 months and even 7 months.

So please be patient! The nominations will come!

Sunilsahu7

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018

PLEASE REMEMBER.. the NORMALprocessing time for NBPNP is SIX to EIGHT weeks. This is per their website.
Some of us got lucky this time around, and received nomination within 16-18 days.
However, if you read previous posts in the forum, you will see that the average time has been 2 months.

Sure...

sjvsaini1983

Oct 11, 2017

Registration has been closed. Is there any other way to attend the session?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Registration has been closed. Is there any other way to attend the session?
Unfortunately not for the current sessions:( unless your NOC matches one of the NOCs on the Job Fair list.
But I think they might have a few more before rhe end of the year. Just keep checking the website.

Aug 7, 2018
NzKhn,
Hello, @sjvsaini1983 have you received a response yet from promotions@gnb.ca if you could attend the info session in Dubai? I registered too and I'm not a UAE resident nor am I located there. Please post here when you hear back from them. Thanks!

cerezo

Jul 17, 2015
Hello, @sjvsaini1983 have you received a response yet from promotions@gnb.ca if you could attend the info session in Dubai? I registered too and I'm not a UAE resident nor am I located there. Please post here when you hear back from them. Thanks!
I got the following response within 8hrs:
"We have received your application for the event. You will receive an invitation by email if you are selected to attend."

Reactions: CanadaDreamComeTrue