+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Do we need to email them after registering? Or it is optional
You need to email BEFORE registering ONLY IF you are attending a session in a country that is not your country of residency. Example, if you are attending the Dubai session but live in India. Otherwise you can simply register to attend. And you should get a confirmation email with the venue details and times about a week before the event.

Akruby

Aug 10, 2018
But i already register online but not email them. Now what can i do. I am from india n want to attend the session in dubai

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
But i already register online but not email them. Now what can i do. I am from india n want to attend the session in dubai
Please email them right away on promotions@gnb.ca and let them know you registered for the event but are not a resident of UAE. They should reply to you within a couple of days. Better you inform them now than show up at the session, and have your application rejected later. They do check your ID at the event registration against their list. And if you are a UAE resident you are supposed to show them your Emirates ID card

itv

Aug 12, 2018
Please email them right away on promotions@gnb.ca and let them know you registered for the event but are not a resident of UAE. They should reply to you within a couple of days. Better you inform them now than show up at the session, and have your application rejected later. They do check your ID at the event registration against their list. And if you are a UAE resident you are supposed to show them your Emirates ID card
Attendees do not need to be a resident or citizen of Egypt/UAE etc to apply.
This is a response from email you mentioned.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Attendees do not need to be a resident or citizen of Egypt/UAE etc to apply.
This is a response from email you mentioned.
Was it an email response from promotions@gnb.ca?

Could you share the response?

Btw, I didn't say you CAN'T attend if you are not a resident :) I said you need to let them know beforehand. Even in the session I attended, there were several Indian citizens who were there for the session

Akruby

Aug 10, 2018
What should i mention in email

Akruby

Aug 10, 2018
Just let them know you are an Indian citizen and will be attending the Dubai session. That's it. :) The main thing is that they are informed before the session.
Thanks for your reply n support.

Can i mention my name and noc for which i am attending the sessions

Akruby

Aug 10, 2018
Yes, mention your name, the NOC, your citizenship, and the session you registered for.

All the best! :)
I got this email from them

Hello,

We have received your application for the session in Dubai. You will receive an invitation by email if you are selected to attend.

Thank you!

The GNB team

Akruby

Aug 10, 2018
Yes, mention your name, the NOC, your citizenship, and the session you registered for.

All the best! :)
And this email for my wife application

Hello,

We have received your application for the job fair in Dubai. You will receive an invitation by email if you are selected to attend.

Thank you!

The GNB team

Reactions: Sunilsahu7

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
Guys, I received the NB Nomination hours ago... OMG! Finally. It is exactly 8 weeks from my PNP AOR. I thought that I was only dreaming.

Timeline:
PNP EOI: 02May2018
PNP ITA: 12June2018
Full Docs Sent: 16June2018
PNP AOR: 22June2018
PNP Nomination: 17Aug2018

Last edited:

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Cool! Congratulations!
Now would be ggod to know what will be timeline from nomination till stamp in passport... Also something about 4 months I suppose

Reactions: sbernados

Can_Pratheep

Jul 4, 2018
Guys, I received the NB Nomination hours ago... OMG! Finally. It is exactly 8 weeks from my PNP AOR. I thought that this was only a dream.

Timeline:
PNP EOI: 02May2018
PNP ITA: 12June2018
Full Docs Sent: 16June2018
PNP AOR: 22June2018
PNP Nomination: 17Aug2018
Congrats sbernados.....what's your NOC? you attended the Dubai session in March?