29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
@NzKhn , how are you..:)

I checked on the Immigration Trakker and observed that many applicants that were refused is due to PCC. Now i am little worried because my PCC and wifes PCC, the passport issued date are not correct. The police were using the issue date data from a passport used to enter UAE. But since we already have renewed our passport it never been updated in their system. Will these things matters on the background check?

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019

I checked on the Immigration Trakker and observed that many applicants that were refused is due to PCC. Now i am little worried because my PCC and wifes PCC, the passport issued date are not correct. The police were using the issue date data from a passport used to enter UAE. But since we already have renewed our passport it never been updated in their system. Will these things matters on the background check?
Hello @sbernados

How long ago did you renew your passport? Was it before or after your PR app submission?

I don't think it should be a problem if you included the biometrics and visa stamped pages of both your old and new passports when you submitted your docs, as long as your Emirates ID number is correct for both you and your wife's PCCs.

i also had to renew my passport just recently so I included both passport biometrics pages (and all the pages with stamps), because the passport number in my new one is different from my old one.

If you are still worried, you can raise a CSE and submit a LoE with CIC. But I feel, if they haven't yet sent you any ADR or notice, you should be fine

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018

You mean in the PCC it was a different passport or the date in the pcc is different from what you put in your history? I also read alot of issues in PCCs when not matching the address/travel history declared. Cic refused the app. I also had issue with my singapore pcc because they put date of stay but we added explanation letter. After submitting the eapr, we forgot to attach the email from singapore police that they dont issue pcc for social visits which are no included in the pcc. We raised CSE and attached the email. They replied about 2 days that its been forwarded to the responsible office.
Anyway, just for peace of mind, you should raise CSE and attach explanation letter.

singhsinghmandeep

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Like @pizzacat and @SRayhan87 we have chosen Moncton with Fredericton as our 2nd option.
Also looking at a few of the other, smaller towns around these 2 cities and checking transport and living costs, etc. to see which would be the most economically viable until employment happens and beyond that.

Lol. I lile to be prepared.
That's great. Is living in Saint John expensive compare to other cities?

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
From what I have seen, only the rent price is slightly higher in Moncton compared to St John. Everything else is cheaper in Moncton. That and most of the IT companies seem to be based in Moncton
Moncton is best...whatever people talk about other cities...i don't agree at all:oops:

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
@SRayhan87 if you get there before us keep an eye out for the rest of us regarding the areas to stay and shops and things :p :D
@NzKhn You Know...i have already downloaded Moncton bus routes, taxi chart, rail and others. Research for the cheap and beautiful place to live but of course nearby downtown, mall, bus stop and most importantly nearby the office. Now, i haven't received any PPR or RPRf...they are so unfair to us. Why they don't understand we are the most potential candidate for NB:(

Last edited:

Sunilsahu7

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
@NzKhn You what...i have already downloaded Moncton bus routes, taxi chart, rail and others. Research for the cheap and beautiful place to live but of course nearby downtown, mall, bus stop and most importantly nearby the office. Now, i haven't received any PPR or RPRf...they is so unfair to us. Why they don't understand we are the most potential candidate for NB:(
Wow... share that with me if possible... my email id is sunilsahu7@gmail.com

Reactions: SRayhan87

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@NzKhn You Know...i have already downloaded Moncton bus routes, taxi chart, rail and others. Research for the cheap and beautiful place to live but of course nearby downtown, mall, bus stop and most importantly nearby the office. Now, i haven't received any PPR or RPRf...they are so unfair to us. Why they don't understand we are the most potential candidate for NB:(
It will come brother!

Yes, it is tortuous to be patient but what else can we do :(

I was reading other threads in the forum and they say RPRF is triggered when eligibilty is cleared. I know you said that you received info that your eligibilty was still being reviewed, so probably that's why you have not received the RPRF request yet.

But in Sha Allah it will come soon. :)

P.S. I think all of us who have received the NB nominations and plan to land in the next year (2019) should form a group once there and have regular meet ups and things. It would be great going there and getting know all you guys in person, especially after all the ups and downs we have gone through together here in this forum :D

P.P.S. Please share the Moncton info with me also :) nn27khan@gmail.com