+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
I have been trying to convince myself to not check my account every day for the same reason, but alas, that's not going very well. :rolleyes::oops:

We plan to land between April and June 2019 (don't want to land in winter) so in that sense, it's fine that there is no movement/update in our application, but................................................. THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!

What about you guys?
Lots of people getting PPR, but why not we??? What is our faults, why they need to review our application again......i am frustratedo_O

Reactions: NzKhn

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Lots of people getting PPR, but why not we??? What is our faults, why they need to review our application again......i am frustratedo_O
At least you know they are reviewing your application....:rolleyes: With ours, we know nothing at all except that it's still in Sydney, NS.

Tomorrow it will be 60 days for me since AOR so perhaps I will email Mr Ralph and see if I get any update that way:p and if still nothing then like @pizzacat we will order gcms notes once 75 days pass

Reactions: SRayhan87

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
At least you know they are reviewing your application....:rolleyes: With ours, we know nothing at all except that it's still in Sydney, NS.

Tomorrow it will be 60 days for me since AOR so perhaps I will email Mr Ralph and see if I get any update that way:p and if still nothing then like @pizzacat we will order gcms notes once 75 days pass
I passing 81 days today...I recommend you to email rlph or order GCMS as early as possible. I got my GCMS tracking number, they filled my application in IRCC system.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018

Atleast you know your VO.. for us we dont know anything yet haha!
Actually i have lots of worries in our application, my pcc (because of the duration dates, not sure if they already accepted it), my travel history i visited about 10 countries.. about 30 entries and US tourist visa refusal many years ago, i read somewhere here that this requires review then our common law proofs not sure if they are enough because of the limit file size in uploading. Im actually stressing out thinking about these lol. So we want to get the notes and expect that this might take longer.
But so far no ADR yet.. so cant do anything but wait.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
@pizzacat I can't stop my self from checking my profile. I called last day and spoke with an agent, she said eligibility is in processing and another officer will review, criminality and security not started yet. She mentioned it is very normal to review by another officer. I asked uploaded some latest documents via CSE and she confirmed me they received, it's waiting for the officer. I forgot to upload nomination certificate, so i uploaded it as well as the latest bank statement with putting more money in it. I ordered GCMS already and they confirmed today, IRCC accepts my request and will deliver within 30 days. I saw last night another NBPNP holder AOR 20th august got PPRo_O I am stuck with some sort of review. I am planning to move by March but still confused about COPR.
What number did you call outside canada? I saw conflicting info given by the call agents vs gcms notes which is more accurate.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Actually i have lots of worries in our application, my pcc (because of the duration dates, not sure if they already accepted it), my travel history i visited about 10 countries.. about 30 entries and US tourist visa refusal many years ago, i read somewhere here that this requires review then our common law proofs not sure if they are enough because of the limit file size in uploading. Im actually stressing out thinking about these lol. So we want to get the notes and expect that this might take longer.

Why not fill out the CSE form on the CIC website to find out the visa office? That's how I found out - they replied to me in about 4 working days.

I've also travelled a lot in the past 10 years - and changed jobs a few times as well - so wondering if that's the cause of the delay/non-movement

Was the visa refusal within the past 10 years? If not then I don't think it would matter.

I am sure, hopefully, that the processing times have just slowed down in the past couple months because of the larger express entry draw sizes (sux for us but what to do:rolleyes:) - and especially this wait seems long because the PNP was faster than we had expected and we got spoilt:p

I think the fact that you did not receive any ADR until now is a good sign, and hopefully we will all get some sort of indication regarding our applications soon!

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
What number did you call outside canada? I saw conflicting info given by the call agents vs gcms notes which is more accurate.
+16139444000
Then just follow the procedure like as you did to call customer care office. It is quite impossible to get an agent 1st time if you find luckily then still have to wait for 20-25 minutes. Try to call early in the morning.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
@pizzacat We don't have much travel history, only two times in India. We don't even have any other issues, have a legal marriage certificate, POF gift deed, Employment letter etc. One thing i forgot to sent them is my nomination certificate as well as my paystubs. maybe this is an issue they have found yet. But In advance, i uploaded those documents in one file 3 days back by CSE and they received it. Hope they will review quickly. I am also very worried waiting everyday for getting any update...nothing is happening yet. You should order GCMS note as early possible, don't wait for asking any ADR.:(

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Why not fill out the CSE form on the CIC website to find out the visa office? That's how I found out - they replied to me in about 4 working days.

I've also travelled a lot in the past 10 years - and changed jobs a few times as well - so wondering if that's the cause of the delay/non-movement

Was the visa refusal within the past 10 years? If not then I don't think it would matter.

I am sure, hopefully, that the processing times have just slowed down in the past couple months because of the larger express entry draw sizes (sux for us but what to do:rolleyes:) - and especially this wait seems long because the PNP was faster than we had expected and we got spoilt:p

I think the fact that you did not receive any ADR until now is a good sign, and hopefully we will all get some sort of indication regarding our applications soon!
@NzKhn I hope you are right sis...we are all eagerly prospecting our PPR. I saw last day, one NBPNP got PPR whose AOR is same as mine, also another applicant from my country got within 70 days. what makes them to slow down for our case ...don't understand...now i am getting angry:mad:

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@NzKhn I hope you are right sis...we are all eagerly prospecting our PPR. I saw last day, one NBPNP got PPR whose AOR is same as mine, also another applicant from my country got within 70 days. what makes them to slow down for our case ...don't understand...now i am getting angry:mad:

In Sha Allah we will also get that beautiful PPR email in the next few weeks.

I'm also wondering if the fact we didnt pay RPRF upfront matters because, from what I read in other threads, RPRF requests are sent to outland applicants in bulk batches and the timeline is slightly earlier that those sent to inland applicants i.e. inland applicants get it when their applications are almost complete but outland can get the request even if the BGC has not yet been started.

The timelines for applicants seem to be completely out of whack recently, especially since biometrics started, and checking other people's timelines are not helping much because there seems to be no pattern to how CIC is processing :confused::confused:

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
In Sha Allah we will also get that beautiful PPR email in the next few weeks.

I'm also wondering if the fact we didnt pay RPRF upfront matters because, from what I read in other threads, RPRF requests are sent to outland applicants in bulk batches and the timeline is slightly earlier that those sent to inland applicants i.e. inland applicants get it when their applications are almost complete but outland can get the request even if the BGC has not yet been started.

The timelines for applicants seem to be completely out of whack recently, especially since biometrics started, and checking other people's timelines are not helping much because there seems to be no pattern to how CIC is processing :confused::confused:
You are right. I was expecting RPRF payment letter last month but nothing came into my profile. I got IP1 on 26th Sep, then nothing is changed, I am really worried nowadays due to they are sending PPR to people whose AOR is in August or last in July. Maybe we did not pay RPRF that's why they slow on our application. But i have seen many people got instruction to pay RPRF in between 30-50 days of their AOR.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Guuuyyyyysss!!!!

You won't believe this..... after all this talk about processing times and updates and what the heck is going on with CIC... miracles of miracles... alhumdulillah just half an hour ago I received the RPRF payment request letter in my account!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

FIVE weeks after MEP with NO UPDATES in-between for ANYTHING!!!! o_O:eek::confused:

I have completed paying for the RPRFs for me and hubby just now, and uploaded the payment receipt through my MyCIC account - it showed as ADR - so now will have to wait and see when ADR status changes to "reviewing additional documents provided":rolleyes:

I guess after that the next looooong nerve-wracking waiting time begins. I don't know if I should be excited or be even more stressed out now....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:oops::oops::oops::oops:

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Guuuyyyyysss!!!!

You won't believe this..... after all this talk about processing times and updates and what the heck is going on with CIC... miracles of miracles... alhumdulillah just half an hour ago I received the RPRF payment request letter in my account!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

FIVE weeks after MEP with NO UPDATES in-between for ANYTHING!!!! o_O:eek::confused:

I have completed paying for the RPRFs for me and hubby just now, and uploaded the payment receipt through my MyCIC account - it showed as ADR - so now will have to wait and see when ADR status changes to "reviewing additional documents provided":rolleyes:

I guess after that the next looooong nerve-wracking waiting time begins. I don't know if I should be excited or be even more stressed out now....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:oops::oops::oops::oops:
Congratulation @NzKhn
They really working...hope everybody will get PPR soon.

Reactions: NzKhn

singhsinghmandeep

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
I have been trying to convince myself to not check my account every day for the same reason, but alas, that's not going very well. :rolleyes::oops:

We plan to land between April and June 2019 (don't want to land in winter) so in that sense, it's fine that there is no movement/update in our application, but................................................. THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!

What about you guys?
Wait really kills!!!!!