+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thank you for your reply. There was written that NB officials would give information session on the NB immigration, when trying to register for the Dubai event. The page appears to be removed now. I thought attending this session would give us option to apply for NB PNP.

Another question - What are the chances of getting a job by attending this session? does they really offer jobs? or they just promote their province.?

Attending the Express Entry session would have given you a chance to apply for NBPNP, but not the Job Fair session.

There was an option for signing up for the Express Entry sessions in Dubai, which are being held on the same days as the Job Fairs, however the links and info for those were removed several weeks ago, as I believe they had reached capacity for the number of people who could apply.

Please note that the Job fair links for Dubai have also been removed now.

I cannot give you an exact figure as to how many people get job offers at the Job Fairs, but yes they do offer jobs. In the session I attended in March (which was an info session and job fair combined), many people from the food industry had interviews and several were offered jobs.

santoshkumar

Jan 21, 2018
Attending the Express Entry session would have given you a chance to apply for NBPNP, but not the Job Fair session.

There was an option for signing up for the Express Entry sessions in Dubai, which are being held on the same days as the Job Fairs, however the links and info for those were removed several weeks ago, as I believe they had reached capacity for the number of people who could apply.

Please note that the Job fair links for Dubai have also been removed now.

I cannot give you an exact figure as to how many people get job offers at the Job Fairs, but yes they do offer jobs. In the session I attended in March (which was an info session and job fair combined), many people from the food industry had interviews and several were offered jobs.

Here is the email I got. So I believe this is for the express entry session and not job fair.

"
Hello,

You are receiving this message because you registered for the upcoming New Brunswick Express Entry session in Dubai on September 21st and 22nd. We are almost done processing the applications and will send out the invitations with all the details before the end of the week.

As we move forward with the process, we wish to advise you that ONLY the applicants who have received an invitation will be allowed to enter the job fair. Under NO circumstances will we allow people to enter without proof of the invitation email.

Thank you for your understanding.

"

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Here is the email I got. So I believe this is for the express entry session and not job fair.

"
Hello,

You are receiving this message because you registered for the upcoming New Brunswick Express Entry session in Dubai on September 21st and 22nd. We are almost done processing the applications and will send out the invitations with all the details before the end of the week.

As we move forward with the process, we wish to advise you that ONLY the applicants who have received an invitation will be allowed to enter the job fair. Under NO circumstances will we allow people to enter without proof of the invitation email.

Thank you for your understanding.

"
Everyone got the same email from GNB, whether they signed up for Express Entry or Job Fair. Once you receive the actual confirmation email from them inviting you to attend, you should know which session they have invited you to.

Sengkang

Star Member
May 16, 2018
They did not mention any specific dates :( Just told us to keep checking the website for updates.

I waited 2 months for the window to open after my husband and I attended the info session, and checked the website every single day :rolleyes:
there are web page monitoring service from various providers. you can use this to send you an email if a particular word in a specific web page have changed. just google web page monitor.

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
there are web page monitoring service from various providers. you can use this to send you an email if a particular word in a specific web page have changed. just google web page monitor.
It is clear how to monitor. I just asked if there were some information provided directly on session, like workaround how to send EOI even if official page doesn't show that window is opened already. ;)

Sengkang

Star Member
May 16, 2018
same with me... no option to upload nomination from NB... during cic stage... probably they won't even ask, as we been awarded with 600 points during ITA acceptance stage...
i have included my provincial nomination letter and schedule 4 in my letter of explanation file.

even my diploma, transcript of records and ielts i have included. they didn't specifically requested for this but i read somewhere there are rejections because of these missing three. i have included them all in LOE.

those that don't have specific upload field you can include in LOE.

Reactions: Sunilsahu7

Sengkang

Star Member
May 16, 2018
I doubt it is the actual medical report. He most probably uploaded the eForm that is given when you go for the medical exam
yeah, its just a printout of emedical information sheet. the actual detailed report will be uploaded by the clinic to cic directly.

when i submitted my application i uploaded everything even if i am not sure if they will ask for it or not. i just gave them everything.

upfront everything.

Sunilsahu7

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
yeah, its just a printout of emedical information sheet. the actual detailed report will be uploaded by the clinic to cic directly.

when i submitted my application i uploaded everything even if i am not sure if they will ask for it or not. i just gave them everything.

upfront everything.
I checked he got original reports... I have seen kt

Sunilsahu7

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
i have included my provincial nomination letter and schedule 4 in my letter of explanation file.

even my diploma, transcript of records and ielts i have included. they didn't specifically requested for this but i read somewhere there are rejections because of these missing three. i have included them all in LOE.

those that don't have specific upload field you can include in LOE.
I did that too... hope good news come soon...

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
I did that too... hope good news come soon...
Just got my CIC AOR same day..:D Hopefully I have a positive outcome with no issues along the way.:)