PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
o_O

Could you tell us more details?
What was mail subject? Is French your main language? Where you sent mail?! When and which session you attended?
@ratm_clone don't mind if I reply for you about this :p but I believe your Connection to NB is a relative, right? @lucifere he is lucky, did not have to wait for the window to open to submit :)

And no problem, glad to be of help

Reactions: ratm_clone

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
One more question to guys who recently attended INFO SESSIONS.
Did you receive some info about next opening window? Maybe some useful info when to expect new EOI window for all?
Will appreciate for you answer.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
One more question to guys who recently attended INFO SESSIONS.
Did you receive some info about next opening window? Maybe some useful info when to expect new EOI window for all?
Will appreciate for you answer.
They did not mention any specific dates :( Just told us to keep checking the website for updates.

I waited 2 months for the window to open after my husband and I attended the info session, and checked the website every single day :rolleyes:

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
They did not mention any specific dates :( Just told us to keep checking the website for updates.

I waited 2 months for the window to open after my husband and I attended the info session, and checked the website every single day :rolleyes:
Yes it is the same I did in 2017 year. Just asking, maybe something was changed this year...

Temitope19

Aug 30, 2018
Good morning House, please has anyone who applied for Dubai Major Job fair for September gotten any letter of invitation yet?

Please need your reponse, becuase the suspense is killing me....

Thanks.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Good morning House, please has anyone who applied for Dubai Major Job fair for September gotten any letter of invitation yet?

Please need your reponse, becuase the suspense is killing me....

Thanks.

No one has received a confirmation email yet. Only emails letting people know that GNB is finalising the applicants they will invite

ratm_clone

Star Member
May 22, 2016
@ratm_clone don't mind if I reply for you about this :p but I believe your Connection to NB is a relative, right? @lucifere he is lucky, did not have to wait for the window to open to submit :)

And no problem, glad to be of help
No I dont mind at all. @lucifere I also attended an info session 2 years ago.then it was just last july I posted a query in this forum asking whats the subject line I should used. Then it was actually @NzKhn who advised me to used relative as a connection. so if you have any questions @NzKhn is a best go to guy..sorry go to girl..

santoshkumar

Jan 21, 2018
Hi All, Can attending the Job fair for New Brunswick will make us eligible for applying to NB PNP ? I heard only attending information session will help us in becoming eligible for applying NB PNP.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi All, Can attending the Job fair for New Brunswick will make us eligible for applying to NB PNP ? I heard only attending information session will help us in becoming eligible for applying NB PNP.
You CANNOT use the Job Fair session as a Connection to NB to submit an EOI. This was made clear by an NB official in the recent Info session held in Vietnam.

The only ways to be eligible for NBPNP are:
1. Work in NB; OR
2. Relative in NB; OR
3. Job Offer in NB; OR
4. High French proficiency AND experience in specific NOC; OR
5. Attend NBPNP Info Session in past 24 months AND experience in specific NOC

For those who have attended or are attending the info session - you can ONLY submit EOI to NB when the window is open for info session attendees

Last edited:

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
No I dont mind at all. @lucifere I also attended an info session 2 years ago.then it was just last july I posted a query in this forum asking whats the subject line I should used. Then it was actually @NzKhn who advised me to used relative as a connection. so if you have any questions @NzKhn is a best go to guy..sorry go to girl..
:D Thanks for the compliment @ratm_clone :)
I am happy to help where I can

Reactions: ratm_clone

santoshkumar

Jan 21, 2018
You CANNOT use the Job Fair session as a Connection to NB to submit an EOI. This was made clear by an NB official in the recent Info session held in Vietnam.

The only ways to be eligible for NBPNP are:
1. Work in NB; OR
2. Relative in NB; OR
3. Job Offer in NB; OR
4. High French profiency AND experience in specific NOC; OR
5. Attend NBPNP Info Session in past 24 months AND experience in specific NOC

For those who have attended or are attending the info session - you can ONLY submit EOI to NB when the window is open for info session attendees

Thank you for your reply. There was written that NB officials would give information session on the NB immigration, when trying to register for the Dubai event. The page appears to be removed now. I thought attending this session would give us option to apply for NB PNP.

Another question - What are the chances of getting a job by attending this session? does they really offer jobs? or they just promote their province.?