[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
rubyhero said:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CP_D0_gP&pli=1&key=0AmdzsgHT36f-dEVKMUVyckF4UXdPbUxSZ1VlRzB6REE&hl=en_GB&authkey=CP_D0_gP#gid=0
this is for FSW .. not applicable to us.. cheers

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
anessa said:
Hi Manubobby,

TodaY I received my MR with AOR by email .
From:OttPilot-Immigration [OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca]
Sub: Acknowledgement Receipt Buffalo

It is written there

"This is to advise you that your application for permanent residence has been received and that a file has been created for the Regional Program Centre (RPC) in Buffalo. The RPC will be processing your files."

please update my info.
Congrats Anessa.. have you got ur medical requests as well or just AOR?? Cheers

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
adg256 said:
guys, relax... AOR and MR will come soon... i didn't mentioned countries that i've been through for just 2-3 days... hope it will also not affect my application specially after PPR... ???
You should have mentioned all the countries you traveled, even for 1 day, that require a visa for entering the country.

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
adg256 said:
guys, relax... AOR and MR will come soon... i didn't mentioned countries that i've been through for just 2-3 days... hope it will also not affect my application specially after PPR... ???
Dont mean to get you worked up .. but ..I think you were supposed to mention all the countries you visited .. even the once you transited for even one day in the travel form... they specifically have mentioned the time period and the number of days travelled and purpose as well.

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
nothing to worry if you dont have a bad record. and if you have Emirates ID as well. :) now i resigned and worried if do i need to obtain again a Police clearance from UAE.

manubobby said:
Hi there,

I did submit the police certifcates for 3 countries .. Australia, New Zealand and India.. Im just worried about the countries I had short visits for .. also .. I was in Dubai for 3 months visiting family .. and its quite a long stay and I hope that is not gonna have any effect on the application .. and Ive heard its quite complicated to get Police certificates from UAE as well..

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
jlrp said:
nothing to worry if you dont have a bad record. and if you have Emirates ID as well. :) now i resigned and worried if do i need to obtain again a Police clearance from UAE.
i dont have emirates id .. i was there on tourist visa visitng family.. nope .. no bad records with australia nz and india.. not worried about the verification .. just worried about the time it would take for it and how it would delay the application thats all..

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
manubobby said:
I know what u mean ... anyways ... atleast if they do some kind of update at least once a month it gives us some hope that they are doing something .. its been over a month n a half since we got AOR from CIO and since then nothing ... n its really frustrating.. anyways .. did u update all the information on TS tess??
dear manu, I did not update anything on the TS today coz I'm still in the office and no access ;D

yap it's frustrating especially for us-UAE applicants, coz our file are being processed in London VO and ADVO is just a communication channel for us, on the positive side as per LVO website, the processing time for PRV under economic class is 6 months only :D , i hope they will stick to it.

Let's chill, think positive and pray more! ;D ;D ;D

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
sorry i dont know the rules of obtaining a police clearance for visit visa. but heres the link http://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/jsps/content/flat-content.do?contentCode=71578

manubobby said:
i dont have emirates id .. i was there on tourist visa visitng family.. nope .. no bad records with australia nz and india.. not worried about the verification .. just worried about the time it would take for it and how it would delay the application thats all..

Ayinka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
U.S.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8th 2012
AOR Received.
3/16/12
Med's Request
3/16/12
Med's Done....
3/21/12- in process since May 3rd 2012
anessa said:
hello

Yes, I sent RPRF and police certificates along with my applications. it is written... all correspondence and enquiries must be sent to the RPC (ottawa).

thnx
Thanks for the info! stay healthy for your medicals...

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
sset12 said:
Hi Manu,

I just read your post on the other thread [Timeline for PNP from New Delhi] about "background checks" regarding the travels abroad. As per Sunshine's opinion they will conduct background check and it does not matter how long you've been from each country :eek: .

First question, when do you think they are doing the background check, is it prior to sending the MR or before sending PPR? Secondly, if they will also conduct a background check for all countries that you have been even if you visit other countries for just like 2-3 days, how many months the process will going to be? If that's the case, I guess mine will take a lot of time too and it really bothers me :( (I have travelled 15 countries) OMG, that is really creepy ??? , I hope they will not waste so much time on it ::).

Just FYI, I found this link.
http://www.rsscanadaimmigration.com/en/policertif/policec_exp.php
Security Clearance/ Background Checks
Background checks are carried out on every Permanent Resident applicant over the age of 18. These checks are used to identify criminals and known security threats (espionage, subversion or terrorism). To ensure that the protection and safety of Canada is maintained, various sources are consulted for the completion of background checks, including but not limited to visa application forms, intelligence information, criminal conviction records and immigration records.

Once all information is received, it is carefully reviewed to determine the likeliness that the applicant is a threat to Canadian security. If any questions or concerns arise a Security Interview will be scheduled in order that the Immigration Officer may discuss these findings with the applicant. Failure to pass the background check is grounds for an immediate refusal of the Permanent Resident Application.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) in conjunction with the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) administers the background checks. Since Canadian officials confer with other governments, departments and/or organization it may take several months for the completion of the background checks.

A PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA CANNOT BE ISSUED UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THE BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE CLEARED.
APPLICANTS CAN BE REFUSED FOR - CRIMINAL INADMISSIBILITY.

Dear forum mates
Share your comments on this topic, it will be very much appreciated ;D.
anybody has idea to answer this question: background check is done before MR or PPR? For all of those having received AOR/MR (Buffalo VO), did they pass the background check? Since some folks got AOR/MR in less than 3 weeks after check cashed, I doubted that their background has been cleared. I will say this background check will be conducted after MR, but before PPR. So any delay for AOR/MR has nothing to do with back ground check. But for the applicants in NDVO, since MR and PPR will come together, those applicants will face long time to get MR/PPR because it will take time to do the background check. The good news is that, if you got MR/PPR from NDVO, that means you pass background check, you are ready to go. So, it is just waiting game, either you get your AOR/MR quick but long for your PPR, or you wait long for your MR/PPR, but get your visa stamped quick. The total waiting time is almost same. Just personal observation only.

QBCool

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa, Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App for PR: 23-01-2012
Nomination.....
Got CSQ on: 12-10-2011
AOR Received.
08-03-2012
Med's Request
08-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012
Interview........
N/R
Passport Req..
03/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/2012
LANDED..........
02/11/2012
bkd1969 said:
anybody has idea to answer this question: background check is done before MR or PPR? For all of those having received AOR/MR (Buffalo VO), did they pass the background check? Since some folks got AOR/MR in less than 3 weeks after check cashed, I doubted that their background has been cleared. I will say this background check will be conducted after MR, but before PPR. So any delay for AOR/MR has nothing to do with back ground check. But for the applicants in NDVO, since MR and PPR will come together, those applicants will face long time to get MR/PPR because it will take time to do the background check. The good news is that, if you got MR/PPR from NDVO, that means you pass background check, you are ready to go. So, it is just waiting game, either you get your AOR/MR quick but long for your PPR, or you wait long for your MR/PPR, but get your visa stamped quick. The total waiting time is almost same. Just personal observation only.
I agree with you, valid reasoning above. CCP-O and NDVO clearly follow different processing formalities with MR/AOR requests. I am sure there is some wait (hopefully not too long) for Buffalo applicants, as they get MR & AOR requests almost instantly after PR/RPRF, I too think that the background check must happen together with M check once they receive the MRs from the applicant, but we can only speculate.

With the new process there is no precedent yet to indicate the timeframe for this wait (MR => PPR). Our two folks on the track sheet with VO as Buffalo, are currently in that wait gap. Their timeframe for getting PPR would really tell us a bit more about how much time this process really saves for Buffalo.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
bkd1969 said:
Hi bkd1969,

According to me, background, criminality and health checks are done during application status "In process". It is not necessary that background checks are done before or after MR. These check can be start before MR and prolong to after MR. The only official information regarding procedure of application process can be found here.
Hope it helps

anessa

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
13-03-2012
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
manubobby said:
Congrats Anessa.. have you got ur medical requests as well or just AOR?? Cheers
yes I got AOR with MR. Hope you will get your MR very soon.

Pianogyal

Jan 26, 2012
Hi Guys!

Congrats to all who received AOR(VO) and MR!!! ;D

... However, I haven't heard anything since AOR(cic) on January 31st.
My docs were sent to Tokyo for sure, and according to the CIC website the processing time is only 5months it says....
It's been a month and a half and I'm freaking out!!!!

Wish me luck :(