IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
mehandes said:
Hi Manubobby,
Today I received an email regarding my MR and notification on a file transfer to Buffalo. So, it happens sometimes that you receive AOR and MR with a gap. Wanted to let others know so they wouldn't worry if this was the case for them too. Hope next steps pass well and fast.Cheers
Hi Manubobby,

TodaY I received my MR with AOR by email .
From:OttPilot-Immigration [OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca]
Sub: Acknowledgement Receipt Buffalo

It is written there

"This is to advise you that your application for permanent residence has been received and that a file has been created for the Regional Program Centre (RPC) in Buffalo. The RPC will be processing your files."

please update my info.

Ayinka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
U.S.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8th 2012
AOR Received.
3/16/12
Med's Request
3/16/12
Med's Done....
3/21/12- in process since May 3rd 2012
anessa said:
Hi Manubobby,

TodaY I received my MR with AOR by email .
From:OttPilot-Immigration [OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca]
Sub: Acknowledgement Receipt Buffalo

It is written there

"This is to advise you that your application for permanent residence has been received and that a file has been created for the Regional Program Centre (RPC) in Buffalo. The RPC will be processing your files."

please update my info.
Congrats! remember how worried you were that I my money was encashed before yours?! patience pays off :) now it's my turn to wait for AOR and MR...hopefully soon :) Had you originally sent your RPRF along with your application fees? what about police certificates? Are there instructions in the email about which office (ottawa or buf) to contact if you have questions? thank you...

anessa

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
13-03-2012
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Ayinka said:
Congrats! remember how worried you were that I my money was encashed before yours?! patience pays off :) now it's my turn to wait for AOR and MR...hopefully soon :) Had you originally sent your RPRF along with your application fees? what about police certificates? Are there instructions in the email about which office (ottawa or buf) to contact if you have questions? thank you...
hi Ayinka,
Yes I was rellay worried at that time. :)
Hope you will also get in this week.
thank you so much.

kici22

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest/Romania
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 dec. 2011
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
28 dec. 2011
AOR Received.
13 Feb.2012
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
22 march 2012
Med's Done....
23 march 2012
Passport Req..
27 june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
27 july 2012
LANDED..........
08 aug.2012
Good evening! My stream is skilled worker !
Thank you for update !!!

anessa

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
13-03-2012
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Ayinka said:
hello

Yes, I sent RPRF and police certificates along with my applications. it is written... all correspondence and enquiries must be sent to the RPC (ottawa).

thnx

mehandes

Mar 7, 2012
Hi anyone knows Doctors (DMP)in Montreal who are good and do no not charge a lot?the fees I got from 3 of the were 200-230-270 :eek:.
Anyone knows a Dr. who charges less?Thans a lot :-\

anessa

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
13-03-2012
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
prasamp said:
congrats..are you already in Canada on WP? if so you can take it as Buffalo by default...if the address for communication in the application form is either Canada/US VO will be buffalo....

hth
prasamps
[/quote

hi prasamp ,
I sent you one msg ... not sure it have reached to you or missed.
today I got my AOR+MR by email. I applied in economic class( Qc Skilled worker Cat)
But in my medical report form which I received through email ... it is written there my catagory is SW1-QC. I am an international student in QC. My husband is living in my country. Both of us have worke exp more than 2 yrs. My question is "SW1-QC is okay as my Cat" ?
if you have any idea please let me know.

And for medical what docs do I need to bring to doctor? I think I will print all of the attached documents ( doc instruction , medical Report Section A: client identification and summary), 2 copy photograph and passport. Is there anything else?

Finally Me and my husband are living in different countries. In thais case how can we send our medicla reports to ottowa.
Please help me.

anessa

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
13-03-2012
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
hi prasamp ,
I sent you one msg ... not sure it have reached to you or missed.
today I got my AOR+MR by email. I applied in economic class( Qc Skilled worker Cat)
But in my medical report form which I received through email ... it is written there my catagory is SW1-QC. I am an international student in QC. My husband is living in my country. Both of us have worke exp more than 2 yrs. My question is "SW1-QC is okay as my Cat" ?
if you have any idea please let me know.

And for medical what docs do I need to bring to doctor? I think I will print all of the attached documents ( doc instruction , medical Report Section A: client identification and summary), 2 copy photograph and passport. Is there anything else?

Finally Me and my husband are living in different countries. In thais case how can we send our medicla reports to ottowa.
Please help me.

anessa

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
13-03-2012
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
mehandes said:
Hi anyone knows Doctors (DMP)in Montreal who are good and do no not charge a lot?the fees I got from 3 of the were 200-230-270 :eek:.
Anyone knows a Dr. who charges less?Thans a lot :-\
I am also in Montreal. I also need this information.
Please let us know.

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
anessa said:
I am also in Montreal. I also need this information.
Please let us know.
i did it in montreal only...less than 200 i doubt u will find one..i have called all the listed DMP and found 200 is the starting line...

i did in this place near Guy-Metro..get out of st.mathieu exit and walk to st.catherine and turn left u will see this clininc in 3rd floor

http://www.cmipq.com/

they charge u 200$ and they have all the facilities inside the same building so no going out for xrays, medicals etc..also getting appointment is easier..within a day or two u wil get...in my case i called on friday mrng 9.30 got appointment for 10.30am...so they are good..also they sent the records on time...i did it on 3rd and ecas updated with medicals on 16th...so matter of 2 weeks medicals was sorted out...

there are other clinics who are good too..like metro medic near sherbrooke junction...they too are fast in sending the docs to ottawa...but they charge 230...

regarding photos...if your attached medical forms has a photo pasted then take two passport size photos otherwise call the clinic and they will tell you clearly...if your form dont have photo they might ask u to get extra photos...just your medical form, WP(if u ve one) passport is enough...

hth
prasamps

anessa

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
13-03-2012
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
prasamp said:
i did it in montreal only...less than 200 i doubt u will find one..i have called all the listed DMP and found 200 is the starting line...

i did in this place near Guy-Metro..get out of st.mathieu exit and walk to st.catherine and turn left u will see this clininc in 3rd floor

http://www.cmipq.com/

they charge u 200$ and they have all the facilities inside the same building so no going out for xrays, medicals etc..also getting appointment is easier..within a day or two u wil get...in my case i called on friday mrng 9.30 got appointment for 10.30am...so they are good..also they sent the records on time...i did it on 3rd and ecas updated with medicals on 16th...so matter of 2 weeks medicals was sorted out...

there are other clinics who are good too..like metro medic near sherbrooke junction...they too are fast in sending the docs to ottawa...but they charge 230...

regarding photos...if your attached medical forms has a photo pasted then take two passport size photos otherwise call the clinic and they will tell you clearly...if your form dont have photo they might ask u to get extra photos...just your medical form, WP(if u ve one) passport is enough...

hth
prasamps
Then I need two photographs. BCZ one is attached with medical form.
Thanks a lot for your reply.

jot

Star Member
Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2011
Nomination.....
14 Dec 2011
AOR Received.
7 March 2012
IELTS Request
N.A
File Transfer...
6 Feb 2012
Med's Request
7 March 2012
Med's Done....
13 March 2012
Interview........
N.A
Passport Req..
21 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
3 October 2012
LANDED..........
14 December 2012
done with my med today
13-03-2012.

grayhair

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 12, 2011
AOR Received.
February 06, 2012
File Transfer...
AOR-VO March 01, 2012
Med's Request
March 08, 2012
Med's Done....
April 03, 2012
Mayonnaise said:
mine is taking too long. i wonder why. are you living in manila or are you already in canada?
Hi Mayonnaise I'm still here in Manila..maybe you could check your local post office that's were the delay usually happens..our timeline are almost the same, it's a good thing we can track each other..it will come no worries..God bless :)

aonedoc

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
Nomination.....
09-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2012
Med's Request
01-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012. Ecas: "in process" since 10th May. and We have received your Medical.
Passport Req..
30 August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th September 2012--COPR
LANDED..........
23rd September 2012
jot said:
done with my med today
13-03-2012.
well done.
almost half way ;D