+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP File Transfer To CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia - December/ January

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
anessa said:
Hi Manubobby,

TodaY I received my MR with AOR by email .
From:OttPilot-Immigration [OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca]
Sub: Acknowledgement Receipt Buffalo

It is written there

"This is to advise you that your application for permanent residence has been received and that a file has been created for the Regional Program Centre (RPC) in Buffalo. The RPC will be processing your files."

please update my info.

Just wondering, when they sent you AOR/MR, what time they sent it out? morning, afternoon, or evening? anybody got AOR already can give us a hint?

anessa

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
13-03-2012
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
bkd1969 said:
Just wondering, when they sent you AOR/MR, what time they sent it out? morning, afternoon, or evening? anybody got AOR already can give us a hint?

I got it in the morning.

sfawzy2002

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Edmonton , AB
Visa Office......
Cairo , Egypt/ CPP-O
App. Filed.......
18 Feb 2010(AINP) and Application Received CIO on 27-01-2012
AOR Received.
08 Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred back to Cairo - 06 June 2013
Med's Request
08 Mar 2012/redo: 01 Oct 2013
Med's Done....
15 Mar 2012/redo: 12 Oct 2013
Interview........
e-cas shows In progress since 06/06/2013 and medical received on 30/10/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
14-06-2014
bkd1969 said:
It will differ by the time zone.
I received it @ 11:00 am Ottawa time (EST)

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
@ 7:30 Pacific Time
sfawzy2002 said:
It will differ by the time zone.
I received it @ 11:00 am Ottawa time (EST)

Mayonnaise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grayhair said:
Hi Mayonnaise I'm still here in Manila..maybe you could check your local post office that's were the delay usually happens..our timeline are almost the same, it's a good thing we can track each other..it will come no worries..God bless :)
alright. that might be the reason why mine is taking too long. im based in canada so it might take a couple of more weeks to reach me. Im happy for you. stay healthy for the next step, kabayan! ;)

jot

Star Member
Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2011
Nomination.....
14 Dec 2011
AOR Received.
7 March 2012
IELTS Request
N.A
File Transfer...
6 Feb 2012
Med's Request
7 March 2012
Med's Done....
13 March 2012
Interview........
N.A
Passport Req..
21 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
3 October 2012
LANDED..........
14 December 2012
aonedoc said:
well done.
almost half way ;D
yeah.
Gud Luck every one. :)

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
Hi Manu,

I just read your post on the other thread [Timeline for PNP from New Delhi] about "background checks" regarding the travels abroad. As per Sunshine's opinion they will conduct background check and it does not matter how long you've been from each country :eek: .

First question, when do you think they are doing the background check, is it prior to sending the MR or before sending PPR? Secondly, if they will also conduct a background check for all countries that you have been even if you visit other countries for just like 2-3 days, how many months the process will going to be? If that's the case, I guess mine will take a lot of time too and it really bothers me :( (I have travelled 15 countries) OMG, that is really creepy ??? , I hope they will not waste so much time on it ::).

Just FYI, I found this link.
http://www.rsscanadaimmigration.com/en/policertif/policec_exp.php
Security Clearance/ Background Checks
Background checks are carried out on every Permanent Resident applicant over the age of 18. These checks are used to identify criminals and known security threats (espionage, subversion or terrorism). To ensure that the protection and safety of Canada is maintained, various sources are consulted for the completion of background checks, including but not limited to visa application forms, intelligence information, criminal conviction records and immigration records.

Once all information is received, it is carefully reviewed to determine the likeliness that the applicant is a threat to Canadian security. If any questions or concerns arise a Security Interview will be scheduled in order that the Immigration Officer may discuss these findings with the applicant. Failure to pass the background check is grounds for an immediate refusal of the Permanent Resident Application.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) in conjunction with the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) administers the background checks. Since Canadian officials confer with other governments, departments and/or organization it may take several months for the completion of the background checks.

A PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA CANNOT BE ISSUED UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THE BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE CLEARED.
APPLICANTS CAN BE REFUSED FOR - CRIMINAL INADMISSIBILITY.

Dear forum mates
Share your comments on this topic, it will be very much appreciated ;D.

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hi sset12,
i submit my 2 police clearance from Philippines and UAE since i'am working in Abroad because they told " You must obtain a police certificate from each country or territory where you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18. :)
ang two times i submitted becuase 3months validity of the police clearance.
FYI to all http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

sset12 said:
Hi Manu,

I just read your post on the other thread [Timeline for PNP from New Delhi] about "background checks" regarding the travels abroad. As per Sunshine's opinion they will conduct background check and it does not matter how long you've been from each country :eek: .

First question, when do you think they are doing the background check, is it prior to sending the MR or before sending PPR? Secondly, if they will also conduct a background check for all countries that you have been even if you visit other countries for just like 2-3 days, how many months the process will going to be? If that's the case, I guess mine will take a lot of time too and it really bothers me :( (I have travelled 15 countries) OMG, that is really creepy ??? , I hope they will not waste so much time on it ::).

Background checks are carried out on every Permanent Resident applicant over the age of 18. These checks are used to identify criminals and known security threats (espionage, subversion or terrorism). To ensure that the protection and safety of Canada is maintained, various sources are consulted for the completion of background checks, including but not limited to visa application forms, intelligence information, criminal conviction records and immigration records.

Once all information is received, it is carefully reviewed to determine the likeliness that the applicant is a threat to Canadian security. If any questions or concerns arise a Security Interview will be scheduled in order that the Immigration Officer may discuss these findings with the applicant. Failure to pass the background check is grounds for an immediate refusal of the Permanent Resident Application.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) in conjunction with the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) administers the background checks. Since Canadian officials confer with other governments, departments and/or organization it may take several months for the completion of the background checks.

A PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA CANNOT BE ISSUED UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THE BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE CLEARED.

Dear forum mates

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
sset12 said:
Hi Manu,

Dear forum mates
I know .. that person sunshine.. she sent her passports in feb 2011 and still has not received it back .. but i asked if she travelled a lot and not responded.. I totally understand your concern as .. ive travelled over 8 countries as well out of which 6 were in the last 3 years and the thought of doing a background check on all these countries is getting me paranoid here.. I mean ... I travelled south east asia on holiday and did not stay in one country for more than 3 days .. but i had to mentioned that in the travel detail forms, I am really worried and dont know if they would do the background check before or after the medicals. could be after as well. That person sunshine .. she did her medicals in feb last year as well.. and it has expired .. so I am really concerned.. its already been 10 months since ive been waiting .. dont know how much more i can take .. aaargh

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
manubobby said:
I know .. that person sunshine.. she sent her passports in feb 2011 and still has not received it back .. but i asked if she travelled a lot and not responded.. I totally understand your concern as .. ive travelled over 8 countries as well out of which 6 were in the last 3 years and the thought of doing a background check on all these countries is getting me paranoid here.. I mean ... I travelled south east asia on holiday and did not stay in one country for more than 3 days .. but i had to mentioned that in the travel detail forms, I am really worried and dont know if they would do the background check before or after the medicals. could be after as well. That person sunshine .. she did her medicals in feb last year as well.. and it has expired .. so I am really concerned.. its already been 10 months since ive been waiting .. dont know how much more i can take .. aaargh
I declared all my travels too even I just stayed for one day ::)

this waiting game is annoying :( and it's getting on my nerves ???

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
jlrp said:
hi sset12,
i submit my 2 police clearance from Philippines and UAE since i'am working in Abroad because they told " You must obtain a police certificate from each country or territory where you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18. :)
FYI to all http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
hi jlrp, I submitted 2 PC too, from UAE and Phils. yeah, PC is required only if you live more than 6 months from each country.

adg256

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/01/12
Nomination.....
20/11/11
AOR Received.
CIO-30/01/12 ADVO-19/05/12
Med's Request
19/06/12
Med's Done....
04/07/12 - Received by LVO 09/07/12 - Addt'l MR 09/Sept/12 - Received by LVO 07/Nov/12
sset12 said:

guys, relax... AOR and MR will come soon... i didn't mentioned countries that i've been through for just 2-3 days... hope it will also not affect my application specially after PPR... ???

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
sset12 said:

I know what u mean ... anyways ... atleast if they do some kind of update at least once a month it gives us some hope that they are doing something .. its been over a month n a half since we got AOR from CIO and since then nothing ... n its really frustrating.. anyways .. did u update all the information on TS tess??

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
jlrp said:
hi sset12,
Hi there,

I did submit the police certifcates for 3 countries .. Australia, New Zealand and India.. Im just worried about the countries I had short visits for .. also .. I was in Dubai for 3 months visiting family .. and its quite a long stay and I hope that is not gonna have any effect on the application .. and Ive heard its quite complicated to get Police certificates from UAE as well..