Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
Ofis said:
Hello seniors,

I need a clarification with respect to IELTS requirement for CIC application. The English language requirement for MPNP nomination is a minimum of 4 and once one receive LOA, one must also include IELTS results in the PRV application to CIC. While my IELTS score is 6.5, I did not have minimum of 6 in all the test areas. From your experience, how does CIC treat IELTS results for PNP applicants? Is the standard different from that of FSW where one must have overall score of minimum of 6.5 and not less than 6 in any of the test areas?

Your prompt response will be appreciated because I've applied to CIC for over a month now and yet to get AOR.

Thanks

Ofis
Dear Ofis

You'll certainly hear from CIO, NS. I believe that part of the process takes about 40 days now.

It is well!

cho123

May 27, 2014
Kindly some one reply.

I am quite worried as I have submitted my sponsor file to NS CIO office since DEC 2013 (SNIP Family). Till this day I have not heard a word of reply or status.

The file was approved in Sep 2013. Nomination has expired since March 2013.

Have sent NS CIO an email like a month ago but no response.

Kindly some tell me how to investigate about the status of my application. There must be a way which I don't know. Please reply.

Ofis

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP - April 30, 2013; CIC - May 7, 2014
Nomination.....
March 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 9, 2014
Med's Request
August 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 9, 2014
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hello everyone,

After waiting for 57 days, my AOR finally came yesterday. I'm so happy right now and looking forward to the other steps in the application process. In my opinion, the delay might be due to huge application pool in the FSW scheme this year as the average days for AOR for PNP prior to commencement of FSW this May is 30 days.

Thanks to everyone for your support.

Ofis

cho123

May 27, 2014
alhassan said:
hey everyone,
First of all sorry to be away for soo long from this forum as i was an active member of this forum a year ago.anyhow i am back and if anyone have questions regarding the SINP process i will try to answer those questions.This forum helps us a lot and provide the answers to most of our questions, so maybe i could help someone.one think i would like to say is always keep faith in God.
Kindly some one reply.

I am quite worried as I have submitted my sponsor file to NS CIO office since DEC 2013 (SNIP Family). Till this day I have not heard a word of reply or status.

The file was approved in Sep 2013. Nomination has expired since March 2013.

Have sent NS CIO an email like a month ago but no response.

Kindly some tell me how to investigate about the status of my application. There must be a way which I don't know. Kindly advise.

mandie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-01-2014
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Med's Done....
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
2014-10-20
Hi How do I Get this current spreadsheet ?

Holygun said:
Hello,

I am a February 2012 applicant... :) And mad at CIC...
Thanks you ! :)

Alextorn

Dec 28, 2014
Hi Guys

Could You please give me any advice regarding my app (I received Nominee and applied to CIC for PR visa). It was delivered to Sydney CIC on 9th Oct 2014, however no response since then neither email or mail. Is it still withing the time frame or I should get worried as my package may have got lost somewhere.
Thank You very much in advance.

sood_sachin1

Aug 29, 2012
Hello Friends,

I want to share my timeline with you as follows :

Category........: PNP
Visa Office......: new delhi
App. Filed.......: 20 May 2012
Doc's Request.: NIL
AOR Received.: 31st January 2013
IELTS Request: No
LOA Received : 15 May 2014
File Transfer...: 30 October 2014 to CVO
Med's Request: 18 November 2014
Med's Done....: 28 November 2014
Med. Recd. : 12 December 2014
Doc. Req. : 20 October 2014
Landing Fee Req. : Waiting

Passport Req..: Waiting
VISA ISSUED...: Waiting
LANDED..........: Waiting

jackpatel87

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
I sent application to CIO on 21-2-2015 from my city and it reached to CIO on 26-2-2015...

ashwin

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
FEB 2015
AOR Received.
MAY 2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
JUNE 2015
Hello Please share your experience what happens i got LOA from manitoba and my file processed after 18 mnts. At the time when i submitted in june 2013 online in manitoba tool my ielts was valid and now i have expired ielts with 6.5 bands expired juz before 3 months my noc code 011 The code fall in Major management group (O group)

Had anyone been asked for the updated ielts or they have allowed you with old expired one

Waiting for the reply please help and share the experience which anyone have
As Per the link in cic for provinee nominee please share your ideas the link is
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

Thanx very much in advance

ashwin

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
FEB 2015
AOR Received.
MAY 2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
JUNE 2015
ello Please share your experience what happens i got LOA from manitoba and my file processed after 18 mnts. At the time when i submitted in june 2013 online in manitoba tool my ielts was valid and now i have expired ielts with 6.5 bands expired juz before 3 months my noc code 011 The code fall in Major management group (O group)

Had anyone been asked for the updated ielts or they have allowed you with old expired one

Waiting for the reply please help and share the experience which anyone have
As Per the link in cic for provinee nominee please share your ideas the link is
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

Thanx very much in advance

priyankaj

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Hello I need some urgent help

I have submitted my PR application to
Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Provincial Nominee Program
Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

My package was delivered on 26 Feb . I have applied with PNP certificate. I had PNP from ontario under master graduate.

However i haven't received any email/call or mail from PR/CIC people.

My PNP will expire today

Please give me some number or contact detail to know what had happen to my application.
Please suggest what should i do
Please please

Vipin0510

May 27, 2015
hello flowerbubu and oldmiltonian,

I also feel the same way .. coz unlike before, we have sent our documents to sydney, and as mentioned on the website, if there is any documents missing, they would send it back to us rather than request for additional documents.. my only concern is even if they send back the documents to us, they would do it only via snail mail and further more, it is quite expensive to send the documents for me from India via courier (which obviously is faster than regular mail or speed post) and it would cause unnecessary delays.. from what I see, I am sure we would get an AOR only from CIO, and then they would send the documents to our concerned visa offices and from there, there would do the necessary work for MR, RPRF and PPR (again.. this is just an assumption and something I am hoping for).

Although, I did notice something on the checklist, which says we need to keep a copy of all the documents that we sent to CIO, which I again I assume is probably something we might need to do and send to the concerned visa office, mind you, all these are assumptions that I have made based on the new changes.

Whatever said and done, I just do not understand how doing any of this is going to help them reduce the processing times, from the way I look at it, it is absolutely unnecessary causing us painful and delayed processing times.. anyways .. keep pooling in ur thoughts peeps.. I hope we all get our PPR and MR soon.. Cheers
It,s an old post. I hope you got your PR

manojsax

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
SINP PNP Paper Based Inland
AR - 20th March 2019
AOR - 7th May 2019

1. My lawyer says that medical request will be sent in early 2020. But I have seen few applicants receiving medical requests in 3-4 months after AOR. Do we know what is the basis for medical request?
2. I also read about some applicants going for biometrics immediately with AOR. I have not received any such request. Do we know who gets or who does not get biometrics request?
3. My lawyer says that being inland, IRCC *may* request RCMP police clearances or may not. Do we know who gets police clearance request?

Cheers