Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
No, I have applied recently under this category.(OINP) Employer Job offer-Foreign worker stream.
but i wanted to know the timeline to get till the PPR and are you already in Canada.?

whether this path is really worthy it or not.

did you applied under Albert province?
what is the time line for that province?

please advise better options as well.
Hello,

I am in Canada now since last 2 weeks.
I had applied under FSW and was open to get any provincial nomination. I got Alberta nomination and proceeded with it.

Before the covid times, timeline was 6 . But not things have changed. I had to wait for almost 2 years as everything closed in between and there was a huge backlog.
I am not sure of the current timeline.

Do you have job offer??

Skycare

Nov 16, 2017
Hello,

I am in Canada now since last 2 weeks.
I had applied under FSW and was open to get any provincial nomination. I got Alberta nomination and proceeded with it.

Before the covid times, timeline was 6 . But not things have changed. I had to wait for almost 2 years as everything closed in between and there was a huge backlog.
I am not sure of the current timeline.

Do you have job offer??
Did you applied under job offer stream?
Yes i have but ontario employer and the stream timeline is 2 yrs. Hence im thinking off.
If this is new case than what is the time line?
Any idea please share which helps me allot.

Plz let me know if you have any idea.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Did you applied under job offer stream?
Yes i have but ontario employer and the stream timeline is 2 yrs. Hence im thinking off.
If this is new case than what is the time line?
Any idea please share which helps me allot.

Plz let me know if you have any idea.
I did not have job, hence had to apply under Federal Skilled worker.
I did not have any timeline as such. As I said, I am not aware of the timelines now, as after Covid timelines have changed a lot.

Maybe you should contact someone who has job offer and trying to apply for PR. I am only aware of FSW route.

Skycare

Nov 16, 2017
I did not have job, hence had to apply under Federal Skilled worker.
I did not have any timeline as such. As I said, I am not aware of the timelines now, as after Covid timelines have changed a lot.

Maybe you should contact someone who has job offer and trying to apply for PR. I am only aware of FSW route.
after covid it is changed lot means its gone worse or best in terms of time line? is there any improvment?

Please let me know if you have any kind of reference to know the more details or better process.

thank you for information and apprecite for your time to sharing the same.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
after covid it is changed lot means its gone worse or best in terms of time line? is there any improvment?

Please let me know if you have any kind of reference to know the more details or better process.

thank you for information and apprecite for your time to sharing the same.
Post covid timelines have gone worse, but it should be back to normal soon. There was backlog early this year.

I know everyone who came via FSW. No reference for people who were sponsored by job. Your company should be able to guide you

Reactions: Skycare

Skycare

Nov 16, 2017
Post covid timelines have gone worse, but it should be back to normal soon. There was backlog early this year.

I know everyone who came via FSW. No reference for people who were sponsored by job. Your company should be able to guide you
really apprecite for your quick reply.

yes, im waiting for the better process. and hope for best.

yes they left the choice to me. I need to check the best process minimal timeline process.

pl suggest if you have any best processs so that I will look into that.

thank you in advance for your information .

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
really apprecite for your quick reply.

yes, im waiting for the better process. and hope for best.

yes they left the choice to me. I need to check the best process minimal timeline process.

pl suggest if you have any best processs so that I will look into that.

thank you in advance for your information .

I do not have knowledge on all processes as I did not research before applying. I only know about FSW. I am not keeping a track anymore.

You can reach out to any consultant to get more information.