+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP applicants who used the online PR Portal to apply for PR

jeffjay

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
Congratulations! That is great news. I am kind of getting worried now since I applied on November 26, 2021, and have still not heard anything from IRCC.
Do you know your portal status id (before it was turned back to 7 submitted again)?

akapana

May 1, 2022
I would like to start a thread to track the progress of applicants who submitted their non-Express Entry (paper-based) PNP PR applications through the online PR Portal of the IRCC.
I applied on January 16 2021, through the PNP Express Entry Portal. I received my AOR feb 24. My application is still in progress. The only thing they have done thus far is my Biometrics. I am from Honolulu, Hawaii and I currently work for a section of IRCC. I have completed my undergrad & Grad school here in Canada and have lived here for more than 10 years, and my process has still exceeded 17 months.

Not sure what's express about this program. LOL
However, still better than living in America!

Reactions: SCW

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I applied on January 16 2021, through the PNP Express Entry Portal. I received my AOR feb 24. My application is still in progress. The only thing they have done thus far is my Biometrics. I am from Honolulu, Hawaii and I currently work for a section of IRCC. I have completed my undergrad & Grad school here in Canada and have lived here for more than 10 years, and my process has still exceeded 17 months.

You work for IRCC?

SCW

Aug 22, 2018

omg! and you work for IRCC too?

jeffjay

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
I applied online through the pr portal and ever since i submitted the application, the status has been "submitted".
Oh, I was asking about your portal status id through F12 method using Chrome. Before it was changed back to id 7 submitted, people could have status id 10, 11, 13, 14, etc. Did you check back then (before mid-June)?

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Oh, I was asking about your portal status id through F12 method using Chrome. Before it was changed back to id 7 submitted, people could have status id 10, 11, 13, 14, etc. Did you check back then (before mid-June)?
No, clueless about this method, actually.

Ehsanmajd

Jun 16, 2022
Does anyone know about the proof of funds? do we need POF if we apply based on OINP Foreign worker stream job offer and currently working in Canada?

DrWish

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Submitted online: April 29th, 2021 (PhD Stream, ON, Inland with 2 dependents)
Upfront medical exam: August 8th, 2022 (through webform) <<< not sure if this will speed-up the process!
AOR: waiting

akapana

May 1, 2022
omg! and you work for IRCC too?
They asked me to do another medical check two weeks ago because the first one expired during the application process! LOL
The only option we have is to do, right...
I guess there is a method to the madness. LOL

akapana

May 1, 2022
I submitted my medical check on the 17th of August and the status changed yesterday to PASSED. I am waiting on my background checks now.
Keeping my fingers crossed. LOL

• Love

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
They asked me to do another medical check two weeks ago because the first one expired during the application process! LOL
The only option we have is to do, right...
I guess there is a method to the madness. LOL
This is crazy - medicals expire because of long wait times and they ask you to do it again! Well, the only method that is apparent is that when IRCC says jump, we have to ask, 'how high?' Oh, this is pretty depressing. However, good luck with your application progress.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
On a related note, I have been thinking about how many of us are now celebrating AORs as if they are PR approvals, a sign of the times. :-D

• Haha
Reactions: moscatojuices