+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP applicants who used the online PR Portal to apply for PR

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
Just to be clear: People who submit through EE get AOR immediately in most cases. Only non-EE applicants need to wait for long time to get AOR.
thanks for teli
Just to be clear: People who submit through EE get AOR immediately in most cases. Only non-EE applicants need to wait for long time to get AOR.
ok, thanks for telling me that.

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
I applied on 13th Oct 2021 online non EE. Nothing yet. Only the submission confirmation the day I applied.

moh_233233

Jun 2, 2022
Hi everyone
I have applied through Non Express Entry - New Online application ( Ontario PNP - PhD Graduate stream)
Submitted last year on 9/2021
Recived the AOR today 17/06/2022, as well as the Biometric reguest.
when do you think, they will ask to do the madical exam?
Do I have to do the madical exam, since I have been livied in Canada for severl years now?
any idea how long it take after that to get the PR?
Thanks

• Love
Reactions: a_ja and SCW

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

I just want to know one thing that is the paper based applications old system is still working or it’s off now like the new online paper based system is introduced and by introducing the new online system for paper based applications, the old system of paper based applications has been stopped to take applications in it?

Thank you!

Skb4275

Oct 21, 2021
Hi guys.
I applied OINP Master's degree stream on March 11th, 2022.
And still waiting for the AOR.
Hope I got the AOR before my PGWP expires to apply the BOWP at least....
Please somebody share the timeline if you get the AOR or processing the Bio or Medical!!

Goodluck everyone

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
I would like to start a thread to track the progress of applicants who submitted their non-Express Entry (paper-based) PNP PR applications through the online PR Portal of the IRCC.
Hello guys,
I am new to this group and please can you advise what is the difference between the below PNP.
1. online via express entry - showing 18 months of processing time
2. If no express entry means - 26 months processing time.

I am going to apply PNP through the International Graduate stream in PEI province. So have to go without express entry profile or with express entry

With express entry required one-year job experience and IELTS?

Afra-Sunnix

Jul 19, 2021
Hi guys.
I applied OINP Master's degree stream on March 11th, 2022.
And still waiting for the AOR.
Hope I got the AOR before my PGWP expires to apply the BOWP at least....
Please somebody share the timeline if you get the AOR or processing the Bio or Medical!!

Goodluck everyone
Hi there, did you receive any application number? I submitted on January 2022 online for OINP master stream, it is still "Submitted"! No update or anytrhing!
I'm really worried if my application is correct! everybody says I should have recieved and application number!!
What number can we call? No success without application number when I call IRCC!!
It's killing me now since my work permit is about to expire!

Last edited:

Bangisland

May 27, 2022
Reactions: moscatojuices

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
OINP master stream, here is my timeline:
Dec 30, 2021: submit non-EE PR online portal
Jul 29, 2022: AOR and got file number
Aug 5, 2022: received Medical examination letter

Good luck for all of us!
Congratulations! That is great news. I am kind of getting worried now since I applied on November 26, 2021, and have still not heard anything from IRCC.