+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP applicants who used the online PR Portal to apply for PR

Merry14

May 1, 2022
I would like to start a thread to track the progress of applicants who submitted their non-Express Entry (paper-based) PNP PR applications through the online PR Portal of the IRCC.
I applied mine on October 22, 2021 and I haven't heard from IRCC since then.

Reactions: SCW

jeffjay

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
AOR 4th Feb 2022
Medical exam passed 21st March 2022
Did you apply via express entry? I guess people here mean non-EE online portal that is created to make paper-based applications digital when say "online portal" here. For EE, you get AOR immediately.

akapana

May 1, 2022
I applied on November 26, 2021. I hope we can get more people who applied online on this thread. There seems to be a lot of people who applied on paper. It would be great to see how online applications are progressing.
I applied online and was entered into the system in Feb of 2021. I am from Honolulu, Hawaii, and received my bachelor's and master's degrees here in BC, Canada. Currently, I'm a teacher in the Canadian public school system. Received my FBI clearance check (all clear), medical check (all clear), Biometric complete, and an IELTS score of 10.
And have been in limbo for over 15 months!! LOL
I have no idea how those guys operate their system!! It's a JOKE!!!!

• Wow

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hello - Some good news. An applicant active on another thread announced that they received an AOR yesterday for an online PR Portal application they submitted in April 2021. They had also received several emails. So fingers crossed; hopefully, IRCC is getting its feet wet with the PR Portal applications.

Hyung5069

Apr 14, 2022
Hello - Some good news. An applicant active on another thread announced that they received an AOR yesterday for an online PR Portal application they submitted in April 2021. They had also received several emails. So fingers crossed; hopefully, IRCC is getting its feet wet with the PR Portal applications.
Hi. I'm really glad to hear that good news!
Was it pnp via non-EE program? Because My application sumitted on Mid of May 2021.
I hope everyone get AOR soon

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hi. I'm really glad to hear that good news!
Was it pnp via non-EE program? Because My application sumitted on Mid of May 2021.
I hope everyone get AOR soon
Yes, it was BC-PNP. You can track their info at https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/pnp-paper-based-pr-applications-tracker. Their username is tianyiwa. Also, maybe the same person, but you can track their updates at https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/non-express-entry-pnp-online-applications-gather-here.730189/post-10070346
Hope this helps. Stay hopeful!

Dec 8, 2021
EE pnp Outland
Submitted feb 2 2022
Aor feb 2 2022
Medical passed march 17th
Biometric received April 6th
Just waiting now hopefully not much longer

jeffjay

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
wow! you received AOR on the same day of submission. Miraculously super fast! hope you will get pr soon:)
Just to be clear: People who submit through EE get AOR immediately in most cases. Only non-EE applicants need to wait for long time to get AOR.