+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Applicants - October 2015

sadeelhaneef

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
darklord said:
I have just scanned the front with 600 dpi resolution and uploaded. I did not scan the back of the photo. I did this because the help for uploading photo (the small 'i" link that you link in each checklist item) did not mention the need for scanning the back of the photo. Check what other members have to say and take a decision based on that.
Can other members in the group please confirm how they uploaded the photographs, single photo or 2 from front and 1 from back with Address and date of photograph...

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
sadeelhaneef said:
Can other members in the group please confirm how they uploaded the photographs, single photo or 2 from front and 1 from back with Address and date of photograph...
Single photo only.

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Hello all.. did anyone face the issue of not being able to get an experience letter from the employer?

In my case the employer will only give a stock letter (date of joining, current designation) containing no duties and responsibilities or current salary. I can produce pay stubs, appointment letters etc. Did anyone face a similar issue?

What can I do for showing Duties and Responsibilities? Can I produce a letter from a senior colleague with maybe his / her business card?

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
nurat said:
Hello all.. did anyone face the issue of not being able to get an experience letter from the employer?

In my case the employer will only give a stock letter (date of joining, current designation) containing no duties and responsibilities or current salary. I can produce pay stubs, appointment letters etc. Did anyone face a similar issue?

What can I do for showing Duties and Responsibilities? Can I produce a letter from a senior colleague with maybe his / her business card?
Showing your job duties is crucial to your application. You have to find a way to show this in your application. May be using your supervisor or team leader to assure your experience is a good idea. You have to mention his position and contact information.

Best of luck!

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
nurat said:

You can show seperatly, you pay slips, Job Description, contact letter, and the Letter from the company whatever they r giving it to you.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
andy_J said:
You can show seperatly, you pay slips, Job Description, contact letter, and the Letter from the company whatever they r giving it to you.
I do with Andy's suggestion as well. Try to attach supporting documents as much as you can.

Best of luck!

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
i want to ask one question that my wife is the main applicant and I have submitted my Bank statement as its showing our saving balance and the same is required so is it OK or there is a chance that they will reject my application or they will ask to submit my wife bank statement? My name is in the application too and all the related documents

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
andy_J said:
i want to ask one question that my wife is the main applicant and I have submitted my Bank statement as its showing our saving balance and the same is required so is it OK or there is a chance that they will reject my application or they will ask to submit my wife bank statement? My name is in the application too and all the related documents
For proof of funds you can use either your own or your spouse's accounts.

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Hot2Cold said:
For proof of funds you can use either your own or your spouse's accounts.
Are you sure bro, as on another discussion the people are saying that not to take risk its better to show the bank statement of your wife?

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
andy_J said:
The proof of funds should be provided by the Principal Applicant (in your case, your wife) and the funds have to be in an account under her name. Even though you are a dependent and part of application since you are not Principal Applicant, you cannot show the funds under your name unless you transfer the funds to your wife's account and make a notarized deed statement it was a gift etc.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp - this links gives an indication that Proof of funds is to be submitted by Principal Applicant.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
darklord said:
The proof of funds should be provided by the Principal Applicant (in your case, your wife) and the funds have to be in an account under her name. Even though you are a dependent and part of application since you are not Principal Applicant, you cannot show the funds under your name unless you transfer the funds to your wife's account and make a notarized deed statement it was a gift etc.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp - this links gives an indication that Proof of funds is to be submitted by Principal Applicant.
However, I think (from my past discussion with other members) that getting a signed declaration from the accompanying dependent spouse that says the PA has "unrestricted access to the funds in her account" will also work.

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Hi All,

I am planning to include paystubs / payslips as part of my application. How far back should I include the payslips for? I can do it for all 5 years but that would be 60 pages.

Has anyone also included Form 16 (Indian employers give this out every year for taxation purposes) as ongoing proof of employment?

Cheers

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
nurat said:
Hi All,

I am planning to include paystubs / payslips as part of my application. How far back should I include the payslips for? I can do it for all 5 years but that would be 60 pages.

Has anyone also included Form 16 (Indian employers give this out every year for taxation purposes) as ongoing proof of employment?

Cheers
If you want to prove you worked for all 5 years, include pay stubs for all 5. Essentially include all 5 years to make your application stong.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
andy_J said:
Are you sure bro, as on another discussion the people are saying that not to take risk its better to show the bank statement of your wife?
I applied through a consultant, and they advised me to provide both statements (mine and my spouse's). And we got nominated based on our joint funds.

Cheers.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
nurat said:
Hi All,

Cheers
Submitting payslips for the latest 6 months or 1 year will suffice