Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
Hey mates,

This a topic for PNP applicants, who received an ITA in October 2015.

You are more than welcome to share your questions, queries and experience here.

Let's do it together! ;)

Best of luck for all of you!

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
My experience in the CIC application is to:
1. Update your CIC EE profile
2. Accept the ITA
3. Answer the questionnaire
4. Get the document checklist and then work hard on getting all the documents.

Best of luck for you all!

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Thanks for creating the thread. I have got ITA today as well :)

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
darklord said:
Thanks for creating the thread. I have got ITA today as well :)
Congrats! Have you filled the questionnaire?
Did you choose to pay the RPRF as well?

I have applied earlier to Federal Skilled Worker and my application was returned as quota was filled, can this be included as an application for PR?

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Hi Friends!

Very happy to share with u that I also got my ITA. Please guide me in the remaining process too.

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dear friends!

Some body please tell me the detailed process of how to accept the ITA and continue with the rest of the process as I do not have any help from consultancy.
I received ITA and pdf stating that and new table on my CIC but in view submitted app it is mentioned"No ITA at this time".But in table it is "ITA" received.Any body there with similar issue. Pls tell me what to do?

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
In view submitted application evry thing is transmited(in red) and locked.No chance to update.But above the tables it is mentioned u can chnge using update button below.But there was no update button.Is it common?

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Gego2 said:
Congrats! Have you filled the questionnaire?
Did you choose to pay the RPRF as well?

I have applied earlier to Federal Skilled Worker and my application was returned as quota was filled, can this be included as an application for PR?
Yes, I have completed the questionnaire. I have chosen to pay the RPRF fee.

I had applied to FSW 2014 and my application was returned due to cap being filled. I have not yet reached that stage of application where I know if I need to enter this or not but if they ask for it, I will attach the letter like how I did for SINP.

All the best :)

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
jyothi999 said:
In view submitted application evry thing is transmited(in red) and locked.No chance to update.But above the tables it is mentioned u can chnge using update button below.But there was no update button.Is it common?
Yes, this is common. I have my profile data labelled as transmitted in red and having a lock icon.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
darklord said:
Yes, I have completed the questionnaire. I have chosen to pay the RPRF fee.

I had applied to FSW 2014 and my application was returned due to cap being filled. I have not yet reached that stage of application where I know if I need to enter this or not but if they ask for it, I will attach the letter like how I did for SINP.

All the best :)
That is OK bro. All my best wishes for you.
Take care that we have 59 days to submit the application bro. Did you start preparing your documents?
I know that PCC at India takes long time to issue.

Best regards!

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
jyothi999 said:
Hi Friends!

Very happy to share with u that I also got my ITA. Please guide me in the remaining process too.
Congrats!! All my best wishes for you.
You have to accept the ITA, answer the questionnaire while being consistent to your previous application information and they start filling your application.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
jyothi999 said:
Dear friends!

Some body please tell me the detailed process of how to accept the ITA and continue with the rest of the process as I do not have any help from consultancy.
I received ITA and pdf stating that and new table on my CIC but in view submitted app it is mentioned"No ITA at this time".But in table it is "ITA" received.Any body there with similar issue. Pls tell me what to do?
When you open your MyCIC account, you will find a section named: "Continue my profile/ application", you can click on continue application button and start the questionnaire.

Best of luck buddy!

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Gego2 said:
When you open your MyCIC account, you will find a section named: "Continue my profile/ application", you can click on continue application button and start the questionnaire.

Best of luck buddy!
Thank you so much and I wish you the same.I would like to post the general check list which would be helpful.If I forget any thing please add up to that.As per my knowledge CIC also gives us personal check list based on our profile.By considering these two let's do it collectively without leaving any thing.
AFTER - ITA CHECK- LIST[/b]

1. IELTS SCORE CARD AND NUMBER ONLINE
2. WES REPORTS AND ECA REFERENCE NUMBER ONLINE
3. EDUCATION DOCS- ODS MARKSHEETS AND TRANSCRIPTS(Principal Applicant(PA) AND SPOUSE)
a. Obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) and provide the ECA reference number in their application, along with proof of the foreign educational credentials for which points are being claimed.
Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
b. Secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
c. Transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.
Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly with the issuing organization.
d. A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by CIC at a later date.
4. EXPERIENCE DOCS-REFERRAL LETTER-LATEST-(PA and Spouse)
5. PROOF OF FUNDS
• The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name,
• the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address),
• the account number,
• the date account was opened and
• the current balance of account as well
• the average balance in the past six months.
6. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
7. BIRTH CERTIFICATES(whole family)
8. PASSPORTS(whole family)
To confirm the applicant's identity
Document requirements
• A clear and legible copy of the biographical data page of a passport or travel document must be provided.
Individuals who must submit this documentation
• The principal applicant
• Their spouse or common-law partner
• Their accompanying dependent children

9. PROVINCIAL NOMINATION CERTIFICATE
10. POLICE CERTIFICATE(above 18 yrs)
Applicants must determine which PCs are required as part of their application and must compile the PCs into a single file, to upload as a single supporting document.
11. MEDICAL CERTIFICATES (whole family)
• The applicant must include the immigration medical examination (IME) number in their e-APR.
• The applicant must provide a copy of either the information printout sheet or the Upfront Medical Report form [IMM 1017B], whichever the panel physician provides upon completion of the medical examination.
12. PROCESSING FEE (CAD-550-for above 18 yrs 150-below 18 yrs) and PR fee (CAD-490-for only above 18 yrs)-via credit card which is not used as a debit card.
13. DIGITAL PHOTOS(PA, Spouse and Child)
 The two photos must be 35 mm (13/8”) X 45 mm (13/4”) 4 The head must measure between 25 mm (1”) and 30 mm (11/5”) from crown to chin.
 The name and complete address of the photo studio as well as the date the photo was taken must be included on the back of one photo. The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.
 The photo with the photographer’s information must include your name and date of birth. One photo should be left blank.
14. OTHER DOCUMENTS
To allow the applicant to provide CIC with any other information they feel is relevant to their application
Document requirements
Submission of this documentation is at the applicant’s discretion.
One upload field is provided for each of the applicant, their spouse or common-law partner and their dependent children, as applicable.
Multiple documents must be compiled and uploaded as a single file.
15. NAME DIFFERENCE AFFIDAVIT
16. Exact height (in feet& inches, in Cms) &weight for all the members to mention in the questionnaire where ever asked.

All my best wishes to every body.Please correct me if some thing is wrong.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Thanks for the list. I seek a clarification -

Two copies of digital photos and need to write photographer's name on the back? Should I scan two copies of photos and the back of the photo for uploading?

jyothi999 said:
Thank you so much and I wish you the same.I would like to post the general check list which would be helpful.If I forget any thing please add up to that.As per my knowledge CIC also gives us personal check list based on our profile.By considering these two let's do it collectively without leaving any thing.

3. EDUCATION DOCS- ODS MARKSHEETS AND TRANSCRIPTS(Principal Applicant(PA) AND SPOUSE)
a. Obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) and provide the ECA reference number in their application, along with proof of the foreign educational credentials for which points are being claimed.
Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
b. Secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
c. Transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.
Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly with the issuing organization.
d. A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by CIC at a later date.
5. PROOF OF FUNDS
• The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name,
• the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address),
• the account number,
6. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
Document requirements
• A clear and legible copy of the biographical data page of a passport or travel document must be provided.

Applicants must determine which PCs are required as part of their application and must compile the PCs into a single file, to upload as a single supporting document.
• The applicant must include the immigration medical examination (IME) number in their e-APR.
• The applicant must provide a copy of either the information printout sheet or the Upfront Medical Report form [IMM 1017B], whichever the panel physician provides upon completion of the medical examination.
12. PROCESSING FEE (CAD-550-for above 18 yrs 150-below 18 yrs) and PR fee (CAD-490-for only above 18 yrs)-via credit card which is not used as a debit card.
 The two photos must be 35 mm (13/8”) X 45 mm (13/4”) 4 The head must measure between 25 mm (1”) and 30 mm (11/5”) from crown to chin.
 The name and complete address of the photo studio as well as the date the photo was taken must be included on the back of one photo. The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.
 The photo with the photographer’s information must include your name and date of birth. One photo should be left blank.

14. OTHER DOCUMENTS
To allow the applicant to provide CIC with any other information they feel is relevant to their application
Document requirements
One upload field is provided for each of the applicant, their spouse or common-law partner and their dependent children, as applicable.
16. Exact height (in feet& inches, in Cms) &weight for all the members to mention in the questionnaire where ever asked.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
jyothi999 said:

5. PROOF OF FUNDS
• the account number,
6. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
Document requirements

14. OTHER DOCUMENTS
Document requirements

Thank you for sharing the list! It really helps.
I am not claiming points for my wife's education. Is there any evidence that I shall submit her certificate, transcript and ECA?
The same applies also to her work experience. Shall I submit her work experience letters?