Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
sadeelhaneef said:
Guys

Is the affidavit is essential for the change in name.... the marriage certificate is not enough in which old names are written. Then spouse has a passport with new name.

Please advise. Further, is there any particular format for affidavit. Can anyone share any format/template..

Also, is it necessary to get the medicals done from the doctors/clinic/hospitals that are mentioned on CIC website.

Cheers
Yes! I am sorry, I don't have a template.

Yes, you have to do the medicals there, as they can send your results directly to CIC.

Best of luck!

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
darklord said:
Thanks for the list. I seek a clarification -

Two copies of digital photos and need to write photographer's name on the back? Should I scan two copies of photos and the back of the photo for uploading?
I have checked the requirements for digital photo in the checklist generated by CIC and below is what is required. No need to write photographer's name etc and scan.

Dimensions:

The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8" x 1 ¾").
The photographs must show the full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph, and include the top of the shoulders.
The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31 mm (1 ¼") and 36 mm (1 7/16").
Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.

Quality/Resolution:

If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.

File Format:

The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.

File Size:

The final size of the image should be ideally 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.
Colour:

The image must be in color (24 bits per pixel) in sRGB colour space which is the common output for most digital cameras.

sadeelhaneef

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Gego2 said:
Yes! I am sorry, I don't have a template.

Yes, you have to do the medicals there, as they can send your results directly to CIC.

Best of luck!
Can I make it from any Notary Public Office... if it is the case, it would be easy for me..

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
sadeelhaneef said:
Can I make it from any Notary Public Office... if it is the case, it would be easy for me..
Actually, I didn't experience that situation myself. Did CIC place any instructions for the affidavit?

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
darklord said:
I have checked the requirements for digital photo in the checklist generated by CIC and below is what is required. No need to write photographer's name etc and scan.

Dimensions:

The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8" x 1 ¾").
The photographs must show the full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph, and include the top of the shoulders.
The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31 mm (1 ¼") and 36 mm (1 7/16").
Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.

Quality/Resolution:

If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.

File Format:

The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.

File Size:

The final size of the image should be ideally 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.
Colour:

The image must be in color (24 bits per pixel) in sRGB colour space which is the common output for most digital cameras.
Very useful info! +1 for you ;)

sadeelhaneef

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Gego2 said:
Actually, I didn't experience that situation myself. Did CIC place any instructions for the affidavit?
I read one of the checklists posted here in the forum that Affidavit is required if the names is changed...

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
From the CIC checklist, after the ITA, about what employment record (work experience letter and pay stubs (if available) should include):

Document: Employment Records

You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:
be an official document printed on company letterhead
include your name, the company’s contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
show all positions held while employed at the company
include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.
You must scan all documents for this period of employment and save them as one file. (You must create a separate file for each period of employment.)

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
sadeelhaneef said:
I read one of the checklists posted here in the forum that Affidavit is required if the names is changed...
Yeah, I agree. Are there any additional instructions related?

sadeelhaneef

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Gego2 said:
Yeah, I agree. Are there any additional instructions related?
I found no instructions on cic website so far.... there are instructions for change in name for those who are applying for canadian citizenship... I am trying to find out whether a notarized affidavit is enough to provide a change of name with marriage certificate (which tells old names)...

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
jyothi999 said:
Thank you so much and I wish you the same.I would like to post the general check list which would be helpful.If I forget any thing please add up to that.As per my knowledge CIC also gives us personal check list based on our profile.By considering these two let's do it collectively without leaving any thing.
AFTER - ITA CHECK- LIST[/b]

1. IELTS SCORE CARD AND NUMBER ONLINE
2. WES REPORTS AND ECA REFERENCE NUMBER ONLINE
3. EDUCATION DOCS- ODS MARKSHEETS AND TRANSCRIPTS(Principal Applicant(PA) AND SPOUSE)
a. Obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) and provide the ECA reference number in their application, along with proof of the foreign educational credentials for which points are being claimed.
Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
b. Secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
c. Transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.
Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly with the issuing organization.
d. A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by CIC at a later date.
4. EXPERIENCE DOCS-REFERRAL LETTER-LATEST-(PA and Spouse)
5. PROOF OF FUNDS
• The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name,
• the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address),
• the account number,
• the date account was opened and
• the current balance of account as well
• the average balance in the past six months.
6. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
7. BIRTH CERTIFICATES(whole family)
8. PASSPORTS(whole family)
To confirm the applicant's identity
Document requirements
• A clear and legible copy of the biographical data page of a passport or travel document must be provided.
Individuals who must submit this documentation
• The principal applicant
• Their spouse or common-law partner
• Their accompanying dependent children

9. PROVINCIAL NOMINATION CERTIFICATE
10. POLICE CERTIFICATE(above 18 yrs)
Applicants must determine which PCs are required as part of their application and must compile the PCs into a single file, to upload as a single supporting document.
11. MEDICAL CERTIFICATES (whole family)
• The applicant must include the immigration medical examination (IME) number in their e-APR.
• The applicant must provide a copy of either the information printout sheet or the Upfront Medical Report form [IMM 1017B], whichever the panel physician provides upon completion of the medical examination.
12. PROCESSING FEE (CAD-550-for above 18 yrs 150-below 18 yrs) and PR fee (CAD-490-for only above 18 yrs)-via credit card which is not used as a debit card.
13. DIGITAL PHOTOS(PA, Spouse and Child)
 The two photos must be 35 mm (13/8”) X 45 mm (13/4”) 4 The head must measure between 25 mm (1”) and 30 mm (11/5”) from crown to chin.
 The name and complete address of the photo studio as well as the date the photo was taken must be included on the back of one photo. The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.
 The photo with the photographer’s information must include your name and date of birth. One photo should be left blank.
14. OTHER DOCUMENTS
To allow the applicant to provide CIC with any other information they feel is relevant to their application
Document requirements
Submission of this documentation is at the applicant’s discretion.
One upload field is provided for each of the applicant, their spouse or common-law partner and their dependent children, as applicable.
Multiple documents must be compiled and uploaded as a single file.
15. NAME DIFFERENCE AFFIDAVIT
16. Exact height (in feet& inches, in Cms) &weight for all the members to mention in the questionnaire where ever asked.

All my best wishes to every body.Please correct me if some thing is wrong.
Hello, what is your reference for this generic list?
It may help sadeelhaneef to know more information about the affidavit..

Till now, I couldn't find an evidence that I can avoid uploading my spouse's work experience/ education, known that I have not claimed points for these factors. Do you have any references for that too?

sadeelhaneef

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Gego2 said:

Till now, I couldn't find an evidence that I can avoid uploading my spouse's work experience/ education, known that I have not claimed points for these factors. Do you have any references for that too?
Indeed Gego bro... it will help me loads in preparing my documents..thanks buddy

@Jyothi... did you also get the requirement for --NAME DIFFERENCE AFFIDAVIT---... if yes, how you will prepare your documents.. Many thanks

sadeelhaneef

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Gego2 said:

Indeed Gego bro... it will help me loads in preparing my documents..thanks buddy

@Jyothi... did you also get the requirement for --NAME DIFFERENCE AFFIDAVIT---... if yes, how you will prepare this document.. Many thanks

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
sadeelhaneef said:

@Jyothi... did you also get the requirement for --NAME DIFFERENCE AFFIDAVIT---... if yes, how you will prepare your documents.. Many thanks
Name Difference Affidavit is prepared by lawyers and signed for by notary public, for example in India. I am not aware of other countries on how its done there. There is not specific format for this. Essentially affidavit is a sworn statement in-front of notary. You can prepare a word document that details the name differences and take it to a lawyer, he will help you preparing affidavit.

All the best.

sadeelhaneef

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
darklord said:
Name Difference Affidavit is prepared by lawyers and signed for by notary public, for example in India. I am not aware of other countries on how its done there. There is not specific format for this. Essentially affidavit is a sworn statement in-front of notary. You can prepare a word document that details the name differences and take it to a lawyer, he will help you preparing affidavit.

All the best.
Thanks darklord.. that's what I was thinking but just need a bit more confident that's why reading CIC website regarding Affidavit.. I will go accordingly...exactly what you mentioned.... thanks again mate..