+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Applicants - October 2015

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Hello all,

This is regarding the application process for OINP. I got my interest letter a week ago now.

Has anyone faced the issue of not being able to get an LOR from the employer? My employer will only give out a standard reference letter and nothing detailed about my job responsibilities. Can I get a reference letter from a colleague in addition to what the company gives me? Is there a format / web link that I can get to help me understand my alternatives?

Any help is much appreciated..

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
nurat said:
Hello all,

This is regarding the application process for OINP. I got my interest letter a week ago now.

Has anyone faced the issue of not being able to get an LOR from the employer? My employer will only give out a standard reference letter and nothing detailed about my job responsibilities. Can I get a reference letter from a colleague in addition to what the company gives me? Is there a format / web link that I can get to help me understand my alternatives?

Any help is much appreciated..
You have to try to convince the officer that you are really working there and you do your job duties based on a full time employment and in return you are being paid. You job should be trying to prove each of these claims by documents such as providing pay stubs, references from a supervisor, attaching tax documents and for sure you have to explain your situation in a letter of explanation.

Best of luck !

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
sham_visa said:
EE online system is down for past 2 days, which is neither part of maintenance notice nor scheduled.
Some applicants from INDIA have breached their submission deadlines due to this problem.
Not sure, whether applications are being processed.
Follow twitter(@CitImmCanada) to get latest updates on this.

If the online system gets restored, then I feel, the processing speed would be better.
The system is still down. No updates on Twitter...

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
Gego2 said:
The system is still down. No updates on Twitter...
Twitter update is given once in a day from CIC
I really lost confidence in this CIC process.
Lot of uncertainty. Some applicants did not receive scedule4 request from past 1 month.
I am planning to go ahead with NZ visa stamping.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
sham_visa said:
Twitter update is given once in a day from CIC
I really lost confidence in this CIC process.
Lot of uncertainty. Some applicants did not receive scedule4 request from past 1 month.
I am planning to go ahead with NZ visa stamping.
Take it easy buddy. Will that change your mind about such a decision?

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
Gego2 said:
Take it easy buddy. Will that change your mind about such a decision?
After I saw this sheet,
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SDdkSfcgmxLqg_g6tEBWRJMElm_yQsjw4bMLujVCIGs/edit?pli=1#gid=83743221
I realized that, In one case, a PNP applicant gets PR in 20 days, In another case, a PNP applicant is yet to receive sched4 response since 1 month of his submission.
In case of NZ immigration process, I receive apology emails from CO for any delay in process.
As of now, I would be least interested with the outcome of my application submission to CIC

On 16-Nov.
Justin Trudeau has given high priority processing instructions to CIC Minister for resettling 25K Syrian refugees, since their arrival in CANADA last week.
He also instructed to develop a plan to decrease processing time for all kinds of applicants(PNP/CIC).
So, PM is not happy with CIC staff.

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
sham_visa... if anything processing times have gone up. Can you share the web link if there is an article on what the PM has said

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
nurat said:
sham_visa... if anything processing times have gone up. Can you share the web link if there is an article on what the PM has said
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/recently-pm-canada-instructed-cic-minister-work-top-ivs-solutions
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cic-is-working-around-the-clock-to-get-25000-syrian-refugees-to-canada-t377017.0.html

sadeelhaneef

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Please advise,

After attaching all the documents on EE profile for Permanent Residency application, do I need to click on the "share with CIC" tab... and what we need to next..

many thanks

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
sham_visa said:
After I saw this sheet,
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SDdkSfcgmxLqg_g6tEBWRJMElm_yQsjw4bMLujVCIGs/edit?pli=1#gid=83743221
I realized that, In one case, a PNP applicant gets PR in 20 days, In another case, a PNP applicant is yet to receive sched4 response since 1 month of his submission.
In case of NZ immigration process, I receive apology emails from CO for any delay in process.
As of now, I would be least interested with the outcome of my application submission to CIC

On 16-Nov.
Justin Trudeau has given high priority processing instructions to CIC Minister for resettling 25K Syrian refugees, since their arrival in CANADA last week.
He also instructed to develop a plan to decrease processing time for all kinds of applicants(PNP/CIC).
So, PM is not happy with CIC staff.
I do not understand the link between online services going down and NZ process and we still do not know what CIC will do for those applicants who couldn't meet the deadline as application was down. Anyway, you are fortunate enough to apply to both immigration processes of Canada and NZ and I wish you all the best. If I were you, I would avoid the negativity as others are not so fortunate.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
sadeelhaneef said:
Please advise,

After attaching all the documents on EE profile for Permanent Residency application, do I need to click on the "share with CIC" tab... and what we need to next..

many thanks
I do not remember seeing "share with CIC" tab. After attaching all the documents on EE profile for PR application, you will need to make the payment and submit the application. There is a "Next" button on the document attaching screen that takes you through the payment process and application submission.

sadeelhaneef

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
darklord said:
I do not remember seeing "share with CIC" tab. After attaching all the documents on EE profile for PR application, you will need to make the payment and submit the application. There is a "Next" button on the document attaching screen that takes you through the payment process and application submission.
There is no next button in my EE, at the bottom only one button is shown which is Exit Questionnaire

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
sadeelhaneef said:
There is no next button in my EE, at the bottom only one button is shown which is Exit Questionnaire
Have you uploaded all documents from the checklist, can you check once more?

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
sadeelhaneef said:
There is a continue button at the very bottom of the page. Please check.