Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
bellaluna said:
Which one are you talking about?
The payment processes are different for paper-based and Express Entry. It's best to use a bank draft for the paper-based process. Online payments can only be done by credit card.
The fee receipt submission is usually for the RFPF, for paper-based, it depends on the local visa office's requirements, if they accept mailed receipt, emailed PDF, or even online payment.

For Express Entry, it's not required to send the receipt. The application isn't submitted until you pay at least the $550.

Anyway, debit is instant.
Credit card depends on when the payment is posted + bank processing. Mine was posted within 2 days.
I am sure that she meant Express Entry payment. Based on several discussions with peers, I know that you have to pay with credit card.
Some tried to pay using a debit card and they got transactions failed.

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
bellaluna said:
Which one are you talking about?
The payment processes are different for paper-based and Express Entry. It's best to use a bank draft for the paper-based process. Online payments can only be done by credit card.
The fee receipt submission is usually for the RFPF, for paper-based, it depends on the local visa office's requirements, if they accept mailed receipt, emailed PDF, or even online payment.

For Express Entry, it's not required to send the receipt. The application isn't submitted until you pay at least the $550.

Anyway, debit is instant.
Credit card depends on when the payment is posted + bank processing. Mine was posted within 2 days.
Thank you very much for the detailed explanation.I am talking about EE as our friend Gego said n I am going to pay through my neighbour's card and give him cash.That's why I asked the time for CC Charge.I am not aware of CC transactions as I didn't use CC.Can you tell me what is payment posted(process)?

Thank you

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
Hello People,
I just got the mail below from my Visa Office now but my concern is my online application has not been updated by CIC so there is no way for me to access the background information section where I can complete the required information. Has anyone had such an experience before???

(Dear Applicant,

We are currently reviewing your permanent resident application. At this time no further action is required on your part except for you and your spouse to complete your family members’ marital status’ in the “Background Information” section of your online application within the next 7 days.

Thank you and regards,)

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
jyothi999 said:
Thank you very much for the detailed explanation.I am talking about EE as our friend Gego said n I am going to pay through my neighbour's card and give him cash.That's why I asked the time for CC Charge.I am not aware of CC transactions as I didn't use CC.Can you tell me what is payment posted(process)?

Thank you
Honestly, I have not submitted my application yet so I don't know much details about the payment process. I will do within this week and I will share my experience once I do.
If any of you guys have already paid, you are welcome to share your experience here.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
Change said:
Hello People,
I just got the mail below from my Visa Office now but my concern is my online application has not been updated by CIC so there is no way for me to access the background information section where I can complete the required information. Has anyone had such an experience before???

(Dear Applicant,

We are currently reviewing your permanent resident application. At this time no further action is required on your part except for you and your spouse to complete your family members’ marital status’ in the “Background Information” section of your online application within the next 7 days.

Thank you and regards,)
I think this shouldn't be a problem bro.
Are you a member of the PNP whatsapp group? You may find some solutions there..
Best of luck!

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
how long does it take for "Check Application Status" page to show up? I have the application package xpressPost'd to CIO Sydney on 18 Nov and it couldn't find my file

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
jyothi999 said:

Thank you
Hello jyothi999,

I made my payment using master card (CC) and the payment was processed immediately. I used a friend's MC and right there she got a notification from her bank that the amount has been charged to her account. CIC also sent me my transaction receipt the same day.
I hope this information is helpful to you.

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Change said:
Hello jyothi999,

I made my payment using master card (CC) and the payment was processed immediately. I used a friend's MC and right there she got a notification from her bank that the amount has been charged to her account. CIC also sent me my transaction receipt the same day.
I hope this information is helpful to you.
Thank you Friend!It's really helpful n I am a bit relaxed now.

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dear Friends!

With all your support I could submit my app today.Payment was successful and received AOR in MyCIC profile.Rest is in the hands of God.
Thanq..........all

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
jyothi999 said:
Dear Friends!

With all your support I could submit my app today.Payment was successful and received AOR in MyCIC profile.Rest is in the hands of God.
Thanq..........all
Congrats! Wish you all the best :)

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
jyothi999 said:
Dear Friends!

Thanq..........all
Congrats! Wish you all the best :)

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have a query. I am in process of submitting the PNP application to CIC. right now i am not having the Police clearance certificate.

Whether i need to keep any explanation letter by mentioning it.

If "Yes", please can any one of you share the format.

Thanks in advance.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
Cansen said:
Hi All,

I have a query. I am in process of submitting the PNP application to CIC. right now i am not having the Police clearance certificate.

Thanks in advance.
I don't recommend that at all. Police certificate are one of the most important documents in your application.

What is the reason? Are you running out of time?
Please share it with us and we may help.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Cansen said:
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Unless it is a FBI certificate and you have solid evidence of having applied for a FBI PCC, then I don't recommend it. How much time do you still have to submit your application? Which country's PCC are you waiting for? How long is it going to take to get it?