+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Applicants - October 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Gego2 said:
I had a similar situation, where my application for myself and all my family members were classified as "Worker - Non EDE".
Would that be a problem? Sharing a link will be highly appreciated.

I couldn't find any document/ link stating which classification shall be used for PNP applicants and their accompanying families...
IMO, you don't have a problem either. Don't worry.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
IMO, you don't have a problem either. Don't worry.
Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated.
Do you have any links that supports your advice?

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
I have read that schedule 4A form is being requested by CIC from PNP applicants in a thread called “AOR received in November”

Does anybody have an idea regarding??????????

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Gego2 said:
Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated.
Do you have any links that supports your advice?
You can search the forum. There is a thread called "Reasons for rejection". Also, many other threads discuss the same topic.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jyothi999 said:
I have read that schedule 4A form is being requested by CIC from PNP applicants in a thread called “AOR received in November”

Does anybody have an idea regarding??????????
They will issue a schedule 4 and schedule 4a request for all PNP applicants.

Schedule 4A is NOT applicable to if you are not self-employed/if you do not run a business. So, just fill Schedule 4, sign it and upload it back. Write a letter and tell them Schedule 4A is not applicable to you.

Good luck and all the very best :) .

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
They will issue a schedule 4 and schedule 4a request for all PNP applicants.

Schedule 4A is NOT applicable to if you are not self-employed/if you do not run a business. So, just fill Schedule 4, sign it and upload it back. Write a letter and tell them Schedule 4A is not applicable to you.

Good luck and all the very best :) .
Thank you very much for the response and Please tell me where can I get this form?

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone suggest me , what fill format will be acceptable to uploaded documents for SINP?
only pdf or we can also uplad JPEG format file?
please respond....

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dear Friends,

Please throw some light on how to pay CIC fee online.My queries are:

I have to pay CAD 2,230$ according to my no of family members including RPRF. Do we have to pay this In CAD or INR(local currency converted acc to dollar rate)?

What about the credit card limits.As I do not have a credit card I am going to do this from a neighbour's credit card.

After paying the fee any receipt of confirmation would be generated.If so can we save this form or do we have to have necessarily a printer set up to our computer to obtain this?

After that do we have to upload this some where before submission?

Those who already paid your fee successfully please advice us as this is one of the crucial issue.

Thank you in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jyothi999 said:
Dear Friends,

Please throw some light on how to pay CIC fee online.My queries are:

I have to pay CAD 2,230$ according to my no of family members including RPRF. Do we have to pay this In CAD or INR(local currency converted acc to dollar rate)?

What about the credit card limits.As I do not have a credit card I am going to do this from a neighbour's credit card.

After paying the fee any receipt of confirmation would be generated.If so can we save this form or do we have to have necessarily a printer set up to our computer to obtain this?

After that do we have to upload this some where before submission?

Those who already paid your fee successfully please advice us as this is one of the crucial issue.

Thank you in advance.
You will pay it in your local currency equivalent.

That you will have to ask your neighbor. As obvious as it sounds, only he'll be able to tell you the limit of his CC.

Yes a receipt will be generated and you have to print this for your reference. You would also need to upload this document in the appropriate placeholder on your myCIC account.

Yes

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:

That you will have to ask your neighbor. As obvious as it sounds, only he'll be able to tell you the limit of his CC.

Yes a receipt will be generated and you have to print this for your reference. You would also need to upload this document in the appropriate placeholder on your myCIC account.

Yes
Profound thanks for your very prompt responses.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
beeba-bacha said:
Can anyone suggest me , what fill format will be acceptable to uploaded documents for SINP?
only pdf or we can also uplad JPEG format file?
please respond....
Only PDF. Best of luck!

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:

Yes
I do agree with your replies.
I am suggesting that you can print the receipt as a soft copy PDF file too.

Best of luck!