+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP applicant aspirant

Shashwati

May 19, 2019
I am an Indian national based in UAE. I am 37, which makes me probably more likely to be eligible for PNp. Going for an agent seems to be easier, but a friend based in Ontario suggests applying on my own online. It's a bit intimidating. I have 1child and 1 on the way.
The agent is based in India and asking for 1500 CAD as their fee, excluding any other fees applicable by the Canadian govt. Or any other expense. Any input is invaluable.
Thank you.

Ashok006

Feb 24, 2018
I am an Indian national based in UAE. I am 37, which makes me probably more likely to be eligible for PNp. Going for an agent seems to be easier, but a friend based in Ontario suggests applying on my own online. It's a bit intimidating. I have 1child and 1 on the way.
The agent is based in India and asking for 1500 CAD as their fee, excluding any other fees applicable by the Canadian govt. Or any other expense. Any input is invaluable.
Thank you.
Agents always lumpsome amount. It is always possible to apply on our own since all informations are provided in canada website with guides.
When you checking with agents check for their IRCC approval number. Request paying in installments step by step. Profile creation, receiving ITA and submission.
Which pnp you are planning to apply. Are eligible for EE.