Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
For the financial documents i provided the bank statement and my tuition receipt i paid for the first semester.
You really need to show more finance or if your parents are working or have a business submit their docs+tax returns. I would also suggest that you get your GCMS report from caipsgcms.com. The report will give you more infor about the refusal. Dont apply again unless you are sure about the refusal reasons.

Reactions: shr99

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
i havent applied yet but i soon will in a couple of days. i will be applying online like i did the last time
I hope u r not applying for September intake 2018

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021

Bigyapti

Aug 16, 2018
Hello,
I am applying to University of Saskatchewan for Jan 2019 intake for Bachelors in Computer Science. Which university did you apply to? Can you share your profile?

shr99

Aug 18, 2018
Hello,
I am applying to University of Saskatchewan for Jan 2019 intake for Bachelors in Computer Science. Which university did you apply to? Can you share your profile?
hi there, i applied to algoma university for jan intake 2019 for bachelors in biology(env science). i got rejected a few weeks ago and am planning to apply again. when are you applying for the visa?

Bigyapti

Aug 16, 2018
Applied yourself or through consultancy? I will be applying for visa soon, possibly this month itself.

If financial reasons are the reason for your rejection, you have no choice but to show more money. Make sure you show bank statements, fixed deposits or educational loans from a reputed bank. You can also show a stable source of income like salary slip, employments/income letter or business if parents are employed.
Provide as many supporting documents ( investments, property evaluations, income statements etc.). However, make sure these documents are relevant to your case. Also, do not forget to upload all the required documents. (academic transcripts, english proficiency test scores etc)
If you are not aware of the application system, hire a GOOD consultant to help you out.

Additionally, you can make your explanation letter (SOP) more convincing and genuine. ( DO NOT USE TEMPLATES FROM THE WEB). Explain educational gaps if any. Show the link between your high school subjects and the subject which you are planning to apply for in the university. Provide proof that you will return to your home country ( parents in home country, property evaluations, responsibilities in home country, job prospects etc.). If you cannot provide proof then just explain it in the SOP. If your academic background is not good then explain the cause. Justify every possible question the visa officer may have.

Try to address all the issues mentioned in this link : https://www.canadim.com/5-reasons-study-permit-application-refused/
DO NOT REAPPLY IF THERE IS NO CHANGE IN YOUR SITUATION. YOU WILL BE REJECTED FOR THE SAME REASONS. GET CAIPS NOTES IF REQUIRED. DO NOT USE ANY FRAUD DOCUMENTS.

I haven't applied yet but I have become paranoid by the though of rejection, hence all the research:D.

I hope this helps. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: shr99

shr99

Aug 18, 2018
Applied yourself or through consultancy? I will be applying for visa soon, possibly this month itself.

If financial reasons are the reason for your rejection, you have no choice but to show more money. Make sure you show bank statements, fixed deposits or educational loans from a reputed bank. You can also show a stable source of income like salary slip, employments/income letter or business if parents are employed.
Provide as many supporting documents ( investments, property evaluations, income statements etc.). However, make sure these documents are relevant to your case. Also, do not forget to upload all the required documents. (academic transcripts, english proficiency test scores etc)
If you are not aware of the application system, hire a GOOD consultant to help you out.

Additionally, you can make your explanation letter (SOP) more convincing and genuine. ( DO NOT USE TEMPLATES FROM THE WEB). Explain educational gaps if any. Show the link between your high school subjects and the subject which you are planning to apply for in the university. Provide proof that you will return to your home country ( parents in home country, property evaluations, responsibilities in home country, job prospects etc.). If you cannot provide proof then just explain it in the SOP. If your academic background is not good then explain the cause. Justify every possible question the visa officer may have.

Try to address all the issues mentioned in this link : https://www.canadim.com/5-reasons-study-permit-application-refused/
DO NOT REAPPLY IF THERE IS NO CHANGE IN YOUR SITUATION. YOU WILL BE REJECTED FOR THE SAME REASONS. GET CAIPS NOTES IF REQUIRED. DO NOT USE ANY FRAUD DOCUMENTS.

I haven't applied yet but I have become paranoid by the though of rejection, hence all the research:D.

I hope this helps. Best of luck.
I applied by myself last time and will be applying by myself now too. Thank you so much for explaining the things i hadnt known and yes it helped me a lot. I have decided to show bank loan (student loan) from a reputed bank and show my parents income source as well. I clearly missed on sending some academic transcripts(yikes). I really am hoping to be able to send all the supporting documents.
Thank you so much and best of luck for your visa too! Dont be paranoid i hope you get the visa ^_^

Reactions: Bigyapti

Bigyapti

Aug 16, 2018
Hello :)
Are you applying online ? I was wondering how to provide the documents ? Do we need scanned copies of originals or do we have to submit the original documents itself ?

Please help

shr99

Aug 18, 2018
Hello :)
Are you applying online ? I was wondering how to provide the documents ? Do we need scanned copies of originals or do we have to submit the original documents itself ?

Please help
Hi, i will be applying online. You need to send the scanned copies of original documents not the original itself. Have you started the application? I guess i will be applying in a week or so :)

Bigyapti

Aug 16, 2018
I just got my acceptance today. I'm gonna start very soon. Accumulating documents at the moment. Hey, do you want a checklist of the documents ( you have to show only what is valid in your case )? We may end up applying at the same time.

shr99

Aug 18, 2018
I just got my acceptance today. I'm gonna start very soon. Accumulating documents at the moment. Hey, do you want a checklist of the documents ( you have to show only what is valid in your case )? We may end up applying at the same time.
Congratulations!! yes i would love to have the checklist. Last time i applied was a total chaos i didnt get all the documents ready. Yeah we could be applying at the same time it would help both of us. I am so thankful for your responses it feels good to have someone reply to you.