+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help: visa rejected for jan intake 2019

shr99

Aug 18, 2018
Hi guys,
So yesterday i got my visa rejected. I had applied for the jan intake 2019 (undergraduate program).
They checked on these points:

• have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue
  • have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study
Other reason:
  • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
    studies, missing marks sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your
    future prospects and plans.
Also I gave TOEFL test in which i scored 88. Can anyone please tell me what I should do and how much of amount i should show (i had showed CAD $3900 via my father)?

shr99

Aug 18, 2018
I provided them with the official bank statement saying my father had a total of 39K in his bank acc also with the past four months transactions. Apart from it do i have to send them anything else? Like the property evaluation stuff?? Please help me out.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi guys,
So yesterday i got my visa rejected. I had applied for the jan intake 2019 (undergraduate program).

• have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue
  • have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study
Other reason:
  • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
    studies, missing marks sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your
Also I gave TOEFL test in which i scored 88. Can anyone please tell me what I should do and how much of amount i should show (i had showed CAD $3900 via my father)?
What is your academic background and what program have you applied for?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi guys,

Other reason:

how did you show you funds? was it just the bank statement only or you paid you school fees as well?

before going for an UG program, did you have a first degree or any work experience? or is the program you going for your first degree?

Reactions: sminut13

shr99

Aug 18, 2018
how did you show you funds? was it just the bank statement only or you paid you school fees as well?

before going for an UG program, did you have a first degree or any work experience? or is the program you going for your first degree?
I showed them the bank statement as well as the fee receipt i paid for the uni I'm applying to.
No, I just finished my high school last year so this is my first degree. Also during my break i interned some months for the forest department here in Nepal in GIS field which is also related to the subject I'm taking.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I passed my high school with Biology major in 2017 and I applied for bachelors in environmental science for the winter program
so for 4 yrs, your cost of living is $40,000 (10K/year) and then you have to show the tuition fees on top of that. What financial documents did you provide?

shr99

Aug 18, 2018
so for 4 yrs, your cost of living is $40,000 (10K/year) and then you have to show the tuition fees on top of that. What financial documents did you provide?
For the financial documents i provided the bank statement and my tuition receipt i paid for the first semester.

Pranisha

Aug 19, 2018
If I apply to jan 2019 for pg and the course is of 8 months.( program duration: jan 10 - aug11) Is it regarded as 1 year of study ? And then if I again enroll in another pg of 8 months starting from (Jan2020 - August 2020) so during that time I will have gaps from (aug 2019 - dec 2019) before my another program starts. So will I be eligible to get 3 years of PGWP?