+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help Police Certificate !!!

calebyeboah

Oct 5, 2019
Please Help!!

I live in the UAE for 4 years now , and am applying for PR application, Please do I need to submit both my home country police certificate and UAE police certificate when submitting or I should just submit only UAE police certificate?

Thank You

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Please Help!!

I live in the UAE for 4 years now , and am applying for PR application, Please do I need to submit both my home country police certificate and UAE police certificate when submitting or I should just submit only UAE police certificate?

Thank You
You need to submit a police certificate from every country you’ve lived in since you’ve turned 18, including your country of origin.

calebyeboah

Oct 5, 2019
Thank you for your response. I have already submitted my application on the 1st of May 2020, but I have not received AOR yet, does that means that they will return my application back to me or they will ask me to provide later, even though I only submitted my current country where I live (UAE) except my country of origin

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Thank you for your response. I have already submitted my application on the 1st of May 2020, but I have not received AOR yet, does that means that they will return my application back to me or they will ask me to provide later, even though I only submitted my current country where I live (UAE) except my country of origin
I would just message them on the web form and seek advice as I’m not sure what the protocol is due to COVID-19, I know they aren’t returning applications missing items right now, rather allowing people to just send the missing items in rather the the entire thing again.

calebyeboah

Oct 5, 2019
I would just message them on the web form and seek advice as I’m not sure what the protocol is due to COVID-19, I know they aren’t returning applications missing items right now, rather allowing people to just send the missing items in rather the the entire thing again.
Okay sir thank You for your information.
But how can i message them since I haven’t received my AOR yet?
Please how do you think I can message them for the needed advice?
Thank you

Awesomeg

Mar 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13/2014
Doc's Request.
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2014....Remeds 13-03-15
Interview........
"Waived" In Process August 19-2014
Passport Req..
July 24-2014.
VISA ISSUED...
DM after almost 15 months of waiting, April 20/15
LANDED..........
15-05-2015 Finally... together...
The police certificate has a validity of one year or so. Sometimes, the process takes longer than the validity of the certificate. therefore, they may request an updated one.
My advice is to get your Police certificate from your country and have it ready to send. They will ask for it, and better to be ready, or send as soon as you get the AOR.

Good luck,

calebyeboah

Oct 5, 2019
The police certificate has a validity of one year or so. Sometimes, the process takes longer than the validity of the certificate. therefore, they may request an updated one.
My advice is to get your Police certificate from your country and have it ready to send. They will ask for it, and better to be ready, or send as soon as you get the AOR.

Good luck,
Okay sir thank you for your response again,
So that means I can send my home country police certificate to them after I receive my AOR still by mail to CPC or I can only send through online?