Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
jenny.warrillow said:
Thanks!

I could only find 2 places in Hamilton that do the medical, each only had 1 date available within the 30 days I have been given. One was the 11th which I should have gone for really, because then it would be in well before the holiday. But that place was $40 more expensive and really far away so I would miss a lot of work. So I went for the slightly cheaper one and booked for the 18th, because its right opposite my work. Who knew that the whole time I have been stressing about it, the medical place was right over the street HAHA!

I cant believe I only just realised from reading on here, that you can get a copy of your GCMS notes and see whats happening with your application. If I hadnt heard back this week I totally would have sent off for them! CIC should make it known that they are available!

Good luck everyone!
Hi Jenny,

Congrats finally you go through it. I am also a feb applicant and got my AOR on march 17. I am still waiting for MR, learnt from GCMS notes that VO put my file under review for another officer on Sept 8. Reason duties mismatch. I applied under 6222 NOC as retail merchandiser, I have the exact same situation as you have all our buying and pricing are done by head office. I used to worked at shoppers drug mart. I was responsible for ordering based on events, season and demand. I shall very much appreciate if you kindly help me that how did you satisfy VO and what explanation letter and evidence did you provide to support your claim?

Sep 25, 2014
Hey

I just sent you a reply but can not see it in my messages, I dont think it saved it because I didnt click save a copy in outbox. I have tried to detail what I sent them in response to the questions, let me know if you dont get it!

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
jenny.warrillow said:
Hey

I just sent you a reply but can not see it in my messages, I dont think it saved it because I didnt click save a copy in outbox. I have tried to detail what I sent them in response to the questions, let me know if you dont get it!
Yes I got the message thanks

LauSan

Jun 6, 2017
Does shoppers drugmart merchandiser role fall under noc 6222-B or 6622-D?
The job duties are very similar to a shelf stocker.
Did CIC clear your file for the merchandiser role under NOC B?

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Can you please look at my responsibilities and suggest if they are ok?

· Department manager for Fruit & Vegetable, Logistics and Bakery operations with N 160M in annual revenue and .43% of shrinkage.

· Maintained stocks as per the ongoing promos and drove sales to reach targets.

· Regular check on expiry dates of all SKU’s in all my departments and scrapping as per regulations and book loss note.

· Monitored quality check of F&V receiving and approving entry documents in ERP.

· Manage merchandising operations and drive financial performance of assigned areas ensuring sales and profit goals are achieved

· Direct and manage ordering, receiving and stocking of goods in all of my departments.

· Created purchase order to replenish supplies and products.

· Monitoring stacking in back store and make a regular report of aging Sku’s to respective department managers.

· Transferring of excess back store stocks to regional warehouse or the stores with requests.

· Frequent visits to local markets to assess the latest prices of Fruit and Vegetable and request supply chain team to make necessary price changes.

· Maintained a log in an excel sheet to monitor sales, stocks, expiry dates and loss quantities of each Sku.

· Interview, hire, train, evaluate, and mentor employees.

· Implement and monitor asset protection and safety controls.

· Ensure compliance of company policies, procedures, and regulations.

· Handle and resolve customer and personnel issues.