+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me.. Denied US Visa: effect on Canadian PR application.

sgr350

Nov 18, 2018
Hi , I had went to USA on B1 visa in 2015 and with the advice of certain company lawyers I changed my status from B1 to H1 which was approved
by USCIS , but when I travelled outside the country on business and applied for a VISA , it got denied stating misrepresentation and was given a
chance to file a waiver and the waiver got rejected stating 214 b ( Potential Immigrant )

Do you think it will create problem in getting PR under Express entry

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , I had went to USA on B1 visa in 2015 and with the advice of certain company lawyers I changed my status from B1 to H1 which was approved
by USCIS , but when I travelled outside the country on business and applied for a VISA , it got denied stating misrepresentation and was given a
chance to file a waiver and the waiver got rejected stating 214 b ( Potential Immigrant )

Do you think it will create problem in getting PR under Express entry
No, it won’t be an issue with your PR application. Just be sure to declare it.

Reactions: shaizeik and scylla

roshankirjat

May 28, 2021
October 2017 I applied for USA J1 visa which is denied after 2 or 3 times. Now am not sure about it.
Is it effect on my PR Canada Application??

Altrax

Jul 28, 2021
Poster,

My friend landed last november as immigrant.
He has denial of US,Canada & Australia visa.

But still made it.

Go for it without any fear.
Can you please share details or additional information your friend submitted along with denial/visa refusal? Would be helpful!

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
I'm not 100% sure if my situation is the same as yours but anyway, this is to confirm that my FSW application went through and got now my Canada immigrant visa and CoPR even I have had a denied New Zealand PR application way back in 2013. And yes I declared this denial since the start of my FSW application on December 2014. Along the process, my VO didn't even bother to ask further documentation or explanation on this issue. Proof will be my timeline on the left, ;)
Do you think it caused delays in your application?