+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE FIND WHICH STAGE IS YOUR APPLICATION AND WHAT TO EXPECT SOON

Tre147

Jun 22, 2017
Hello Eagle333,
Hoping you can help with some information. I applied since June 2016 and have just recently been asked for re-medical, another police clearance certificate and also to pay the RPRF. This request was on June 1st 2017. I have done all that was requested. I currently hold a TRV and will be visiting my spouse again in a few weeks, my question is, should the passport request come whilst in canada, will I be able to mail out the passport to the visa office (ACCRA GHANA) and have the PR activated at any canadian port of entry without having to travel to my home country (NIGERIA) to mail out the passport as permanent resident visas are processed in Ghana for Nigerian Citizens?

Thanks in anticipation and looking forward to hearing from you.

Tre147.

TT nguyen

Jun 10, 2017
Glad to read you again. Now it makes sense to me that you did not submit your PCC with the initial file. I will confirm this to you a million times that Security/Criminality and Eligibility are processed by two different government departments. Visa Office has no control on Background checks. However visa office is responsible to conduct interviews based on their work loads. An officer must have noticed that your file is lucking PCC that is why they requested it. It does not mean that eligibility is passed and I did not want you to panic because you were expecting PPR.

Not everybody get PPR request at the interview day that will be 3/10 who get that chance. No, there is nothing excited about getting that PCC request. It is a document you did not provide with the initial app. there are 3 things to be excited about when visa office do request them for example Pay your PRFR clubbed with Re-medical and PPT. that will be a trigger to warn you that you need to start warming up your engine. Again I am not talking about NDVO's applicants because this visa office request PPT too early but I am talking about these visa offices which request PPT when they really need it to put visa inside.

Hope this will help dear.

TT nguyen

Jun 10, 2017
hi eagle!
if i would like to email one of those cic officer to concern my case, it took my interview on march-14 until now i havent got nothing from them yet. what email should i send to inquiry

tsega

Aug 25, 2017
Hi eagle
My application is recived by visas office and I already attend the interview.how do I know the result?

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Hi Eagle....just a simple question. I applied to sponsor my husband in November 2016 outland. I was eligible to sponsor n my application was sent to Bucharest end of November. Since than they asked me for additional documents such as intent of return to Canada n steps taken by my husband to plan his move to Canada in which I have provided. It also states on my CIC that he passed his medical. I also requested to c what stage they r on my application n they emailed me w ur application has been assigned to an agent for review. I don't understand it. I'm moving back to Canada September 15 w my kids to wait for my husband. How long do u thing this will take and what do they mean by an agent has been assigned to review the application? Thank u so much....oh ya and I already sent them a copy of my tickets to prove that I am moving back

kram21

Aug 7, 2017
Hi good day,im july 2016 applicant for inland family sponsorship we did our medical last april And on ecas april 15 change to medical received but until now we havent receive our ppr ,how many months it will take to get ppr? thanks

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Hi good day,im july 2016 applicant for inland family sponsorship we did our medical last april And on ecas april 15 change to medical received but until now we havent receive our ppr ,how many months it will take to get ppr? thanks
No one can tell you. Since you applied using the old application i suggest you google the processing times for applying before dec 7, 2016 and see if you are within your processing times. If you are, you could write to your local vo or you can wait... if you are outside of processing times i would write to local VO and get your mp involved

Reactions: kram21

bblack

Aug 26, 2017
Hi Eagle,

I have a question about the processing time. Under the status of my application (permanent residence being sponsored by my spouse is the application) it says it was received May 26th. My husband and I did get a request to mail or link my application online for the schedule A/police background report. I couldn't link my application so we mailed the schedule A/police background report on July 19th. Have not heard anything back yet and I know a medical will be the next step.

So my questions are:
does anyone know how long until you get a medical report?
and does anyone have any tips/tricks as to linking the app without the space in the city?

As I've tried that and many other ways and nothing seems to be working. I am really trying to speed this up as I am applying from the United States and wanting to hit the Vancouver market for acting and modeling ASAP!

Reactions: Chansa

325i

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hi Eagle,

I have a question about the processing time. Under the status of my application (permanent residence being sponsored by my spouse is the application) it says it was received May 26th. My husband and I did get a request to mail or link my application online for the schedule A/police background report. I couldn't link my application so we mailed the schedule A/police background report on July 19th. Have not heard anything back yet and I know a medical will be the next step.

So my questions are:
does anyone know how long until you get a medical report?
and does anyone have any tips/tricks as to linking the app without the space in the city?

As I've tried that and many other ways and nothing seems to be working. I am really trying to speed this up as I am applying from the United States and wanting to hit the Vancouver market for acting and modeling ASAP!
Wouldn't LA, NY or Chicago be better for your career in acting and modeling?

bblack

Aug 26, 2017
Wouldn't LA, NY or Chicago be better for your career in acting and modeling?
Yes and I do in LA however so much is filming in Vancouver and I would be a big fish in a small pond. The credits I would receive in Vancouver would help me even more so and further my career in LA.

325i

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Yes and I do in LA however so much is filming in Vancouver and I would be a big fish in a small pond. The credits I would receive in Vancouver would help me even more so and further my career in LA.
Ahh gotcha

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Thanks for giving us incites into these!

Llei

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Hi Eagle ! Im very impressed with all the insights and clear explanation u have posted . Just curious to know , the SECURITY background , what do they look into ? I just happened to ask since you mentioned 3-6 months .