+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE FIND WHICH STAGE IS YOUR APPLICATION AND WHAT TO EXPECT SOON

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hello Mr Eagle...
I applied for study permit on 5th of November. Processing time is now over so i did a case specific inquiry to know why there is a delay?
And they replied “ your application is pending officer review ”
My question is in which stage my application is stuck in? I am wondering if my secondary clearance is over.
Could you please help I need to know...
I THINK, NOT SURE, but think it means it is still being processed abd the officer will notify you when a final decision has been made.

Reactions: nafez.rafee

MARIAGAL

Jun 1, 2018
Hello to all. November 2017 Outland application. VO Mississauga. Now it's been a month since I uploaded the additional documents that they requested but they didn't reviewed them yet. What should I think? The background check has not even started. This is my timeline
Outland (Italy) application 2017/2018

- Received: 20 November 2017
- Aor: 16 January 2018
- Request schedule a: 16 January
- Upload schedule a: 18 January
- Medical request: 25 January
- Sponsor approval: 30 January
- VO Mississauga: 2 February
- Medical done: 14 February
- Medical passed: 16 February
- Ecas changed to "in progress": 16 February
- Ecas returned to "application received": 18 February
- Reviewing of additional documents: 27 February
- Request of additional documents: 28 February
- Upload additional documents: 10 March
ANY UPDATE , I HAVE THE SAME STORY LIKE YOURS

Sahar joon

Apr 5, 2019
Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that your application is under review for further verifications. Please contact our office in 2 months if no response is received by then..
What does this means?

Bandit_2018

Apr 4, 2019
LEGEND FOR COLORS USED
RED
: Means in process
BLEU: Means a decision has been made at this point
GREEN: Means application received
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

0) You file altogether your sponsorship application and the permanent resident application for the sponsored person to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga.

The sponsored person and his/her family members should undergo immigration medical exams

APPLICATION RECEIVED BY CIC-MISSISSAUGA ACCORDING TO ECAS

STAGE 1) The case processing centre in Mississauga checks if you are eligible to all sponsorship requirements, after verification is completed

1a) Incomplete Application: The application is sent back to you. You must submit documents or pay additional fees. No file was created in GCMS at this point, your application goes back to point Zero. ( Please check what point zero says)

IN PROCESS - DECISION MADE BY CIC-MISSISSAUGA ACCORDING TO ECAS
1b) Complete Application: You are eligible to the sponsorship requirements
. CIC will then send to you a decision letter advising you about their decision and your application is ready for stage 2

You are not eligible to sponsorship requirements. Decision letter sent to you with your application. Your $475 will be refunded except $75. No file was created in GCMS.

APPLICATION RECEIVED - IN PROCESS BY CIC-VISA OFFICE
STAGE 2)
The case processing centre in Mississauga forwards the permanent resident application to the visa office. The visa office checks whether you, the sponsored person and his/her family members are eligible under family class.

2a) The sponsored person must submit additional documents. Visa office contacts PA & SPR by e-mail or regular mail. File goes back in stage 2
2b) You and the sponsored person are eligible and meet the sponsorship requirements. File can go in stage 3 or stage 3 already commenced since it takes time
2c) The person you are sponsoring is called for an interview: The sponsored person is now eligible. File might wait for stage 3 to finish before it goes in stage 3c or 3d

The sponsored person is not eligible. Visa Office sends refusal letter to both SPR and PA

2d) You and the sponsored person are not eligible and did not meet the sponsorship requirements. Visa Office sends refusal letter to both PA and SPR

IN PROCESS BY VISA OFFICE
STAGE 3)
The visa office checks whether the person you are sponsoring and his/her family members meet criminality, security and health requirements.

3a) The person you are sponsoring must undergo additional medical requirements. No final approval or denial yet but file will go back in stage 3 until satisfaction
3b)
The person you are sponsoring must submit additional Security and Criminal checks. No final decision yet, file will go back in stage 3 until all requirements are met

DECISION MADE BY VISA OFFICE
3c)
The person you are sponsoring meets all the requirements. Checks if RPRF and PPR is done or outstanding if yes please issue the visa, if no, please request

3d) The person you are sponsoring do not meet all the requirements. Please send refusal letter. $475 will not be refunded but $490 RPRF will be refunded if SPR decline to appeal in CANADA.
Please help, our application has been returned last December 12, yet our agency hasn't received returned application until now, it's been 4 months. I have visited the cebu post office personally but there were none arrived. We are now trying to assess ourselves why it was returned since IRCC reason was with parcel. If you could help us assess what be reason so we could mobm on ASAP. Application was returned 2 months after IRcc received it,, did it incomplete or refusal? What do you vthink. Thanks in advance

CHOPER21z

Nov 12, 2021
Hello good people,
I was surprise to get a refusal email from avo today instead of ppr and given option to appeal.
I ll start my appeal proceedings Thursday bcos reason the office gave don't make sense to me, saying my relationship and marriage not genuine, can you imagine, almost 14 months.
I will update u as we progress in the appeal.
thank you all
How did it go?