20-Jan-2016...Denied/Appeal 24-Nov-16...Allowed/Decision ltr Dec.21.16
Passport Req..
Background check 08-Feb-2017/DM on ECAS 02-June-2017/PPR 21-June-2017
VISA ISSUED...
July-20-2017/Received July-24-2017
LANDED..........
July-26-2017
Thank you.

But question.... what exactly do i say to them?

prvc said:
Not Eagle here, but I like to help.

Email Ottawa or send a CSE, they may have forgotten to send the PPR or they're still finalizing everything. Sometimes they just forget to send the PPR and you need to remind them about it.

Mad Max

Mar 23, 2017
Afghanistan
Dear Eagle,
i see you have enough information about the immigration working process. i also have a family sponsorship case to Canada, and i have been called for an interview to Delhi. the problem is, that we unintentionally put two dates for our marriage in my application. its one date in one form and a different date in another, how bad is it for my application.
Second, if the interview goes fine, will i get my visa afterwards, or after a while??
How long would it take to get your visa after the interview is done
it would be great of urs to help

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mad Max said:
Dear Eagle,
i see you have enough information about the immigration working process. i also have a family sponsorship case to Canada, and i have been called for an interview to Delhi. the problem is, that we unintentionally put two dates for our marriage in my application. its one date in one form and a different date in another, how bad is it for my application.
Second, if the interview goes fine, will i get my visa afterwards, or after a while??
it would be great of urs to help
Hello Dear Mad Max,

It is really bad that is why they requested an interview. I can not say much.

If your interview was positive, you might need to be patient for at least for 2-3 months until DECISION MADE.

I don't know how much time it will take.

BilalAyb

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-11-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
01-06-2016
Passport Req..
28-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting ..
LANDED..........
Waiting..
Hi Eagle
I just have a question maybe u can help me, Is there a way to know when security verifications started ?
In August 2016 we emailed the office asking about updates their response was that my application is undergoing security verifications...
A month ago the MP sent us an email saying my application has been under security verifications since February 1 2017 ..its confusing me ..how do i know
when security started
I received AOR1 on 26 November 2015

Gypsy49

Jan 18, 2017
Hi Eagle!
Impressed with your excellent knowledge about the processes at CIC, I am taking the liberty of requesting you to please help me understand the way forward.
I am an applicant under Parent GP Sponsorship category 2014. We were asked to get the Medical done, get the PCC and pay RPRF way back in August 2016 which we did as per the given timelines. After almost seven months, we have now been asked to submit one more document to prove our relationship with our sponsor which we have done.
Now wondering what stage of processing our application is in and how much time is it likely to take at CPC. Also what would be the processes involved now.
Shall be grateful to have an understanding of how the application is likely to move further.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gypsy49 said:
Hi Eagle!
Impressed with your excellent knowledge about the processes at CIC, I am taking the liberty of requesting you to please help me understand the way forward.
I am an applicant under Parent GP Sponsorship category 2014. We were asked to get the Medical done, get the PCC and pay RPRF way back in August 2016 which we did as per the given timelines. After almost seven months, we have now been asked to submit one more document to prove our relationship with our sponsor which we have done.
Now wondering what stage of processing our application is in and how much time is it likely to take at CPC. Also what would be the processes involved now.
Shall be grateful to have an understanding of how the application is likely to move further.
Hello Dear,

Your file is in STAGE 2; Because ELIGIBILITY has not been cleared yet. Although they asked you to do Medical, PCC and pay RPRF it does not mean anything at all. Interview is still on the table until your ELIGIBILITY PASSES.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BilalAyb said:
Hi Eagle
I just have a question maybe u can help me, Is there a way to know when security verifications started ?
In August 2016 we emailed the office asking about updates their response was that my application is undergoing security verifications...
A month ago the MP sent us an email saying my application has been under security verifications since February 1 2017 ..its confusing me ..how do i know
when security started
I received AOR1 on 26 November 2015
Hello my friend,

To know when SECURITY CHECKS started or ended will not help you as such since 98% of applicants don't even know when theirs started or ended. You are even lucky to know when yours started but you still have million questions about your file. All I ask you is to be patient and keep requesting your GCMS every two months to see how far your file is.

BilalAyb

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-11-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
01-06-2016
Passport Req..
28-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting ..
LANDED..........
Waiting..
Eagle333 said:
Hello my friend,

To know when SECURITY CHECKS started or ended will not help you as such since 98% of applicants don't even know when theirs started or ended. You are even lucky to know when yours started but you still have million questions about your file. All I ask you is to be patient and keep requesting your GCMS every two months to see how far your file is.
Thanks for your response my friend.

Lebron-J

Jun 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-03-2018
Hello my friend,

I didnt hear anything since SA. I sent then an email last year Nov 2016 they told me that my application is queue to get reviewed by an officer. Does it simply mean they didn't start yet? Till today I don't have any updates

Gypsy49

Jan 18, 2017
Eagle333 said:
Hello Dear,

Your file is in STAGE 2; Because ELIGIBILITY has not been cleared yet. Although they asked you to do Medical, PCC and pay RPRF it does not mean anything at all. Interview is still on the table until your ELIGIBILITY PASSES.
Thanks for your response Eagle.

Applicant91

May 2, 2017
Hello Eagle333 I really need your views on my file processing....
My File was received by CIC on 31 Dec 2015 and now its more than 16 months (normal processing time)
I underwent for medical on 29 March 2016 that is also expired now...
On 23 march 2017 I sent an enquiry to New Delhi visa office and they reverted me on 16 May 2017 that my file is pending "intial review".
My concern is that after 17 months still my file is pending for Intial Review..????

I have also linked my file to GIC key where is got the further table under "check status and messages"

1.) Application status ||| We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we we need more information from you.

2.) Review of eligibility ||| We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

3.) Review of medical results ||| You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

4.) Review of additional documents ||| Not applicable.

5.) Interview ||| You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

6.) Background check ||| Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.

7.) Final decision ||| Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please anyone is there who can tell me that where is my file.........????/ what the hell they are doing on the name of processing..... After 17 months they are reverting me that my file is pending for Initial Review.....

I am really frustrated now please help me out............

Last edited:

preciouscaitlin

Aug 7, 2013
oman
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Passport Req..
14/04/2017
hi eagle333
i do u have any idea how long it will take for final decision, i received a letter from cic that my file is in que for final decision of visa officer /visa stamping..i submitted my paspsort last april !thank you

Virgo29

Jun 10, 2017
Hello good people,
I was surprise to get a refusal email from avo today instead of ppr and given option to appeal.
I ll start my appeal proceedings Thursday bcos reason the office gave don't make sense to me, saying my relationship and marriage not genuine, can you imagine, almost 14 months.
I will update u as we progress in the appeal.
thank you all
Hello, how long did you received refusal letter after your ecas showing DM? Thank you!

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
Hi Eagle,

Perhaps you can calm my nerves,

I sent in spousal sponsorship with all documents n proof, I have an excellent job that pays above average and sent my 2016 NOA.

on the sponsorship eligibility it states " bankruptcy" my question is will my consumer proposal be considered bankruptcy will it cause me not to be approved sponsor?