+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pl Share you EE score out of 600

bambooshka

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
cooolideal said:
mine is 211 :(

What about my chance....
How can you score so low? I think you should work on improving the score, because the median will easily lie above 350 excluding grid D points.

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
cooolideal said:
mine is 211 :(

What about my chance....
If I am not wrong, you are calculating your score without IELTS? Although, IELTS is not a mandatory, but must have document.

auscanada

Jun 18, 2014
My score is 473.

I don't want to apply for a Job. Can one get in through EE without job offer or provincial nomination? I am in NOC 2133.

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
auscanada said:
My score is 473.

I don't want to apply for a Job. Can one get in through EE without job offer or provincial nomination? I am in NOC 2133.
I think NO. Without a JOB offer/PNP you will not be invited.

auscanada

Jun 18, 2014
DesireCA said:
I think NO. Without a JOB offer/PNP you will not be invited.
I think they have to. I honestly doubt they can fill all 100k-whatever quota with job offers and nominations. Even Australia does the same i.e. nomination or job offer gets your app picked up faster but a lot of applications are picked up on best scores even without a job offer or nomination.

bambooshka

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
auscanada said:
I think they have to. I honestly doubt they can fill all 100k-whatever quota with job offers and nominations. Even Australia does the same i.e. nomination or job offer gets your app picked up faster but a lot of applications are picked up on best scores even without a job offer or nomination.
To be frank, I sincerely doubt the cut-off threshold will be that low. They will be able to fill, because that quota is divided among PNPs too. Besides there are lot of LMO workers, and there is no restriction on NOCs in the new system. The intent behind EE is to stop loopholes in immigration, and reading between the lines they were forced to make changes because of hue and cry against immigration, and now TFW is debilitated. The language on the CIC website throughout under FSWP and EE section, they make a strong case that job offer or PNP is required. Why would they offer a lop sided amount of 600 points for job or PNP? Those TFWs will now apply through EE. And there are lot of TFWs in Canadian prairies itself. There are also good number of skilled workers with LMO, which will apply through EE now. There are only 65K PRs available, and combining their spouses and dependent children. Well, I would be very skeptical without having Canadian job pre-arranged.

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014
Hi Experts,

My score is 303 out of 600. I am applying under NOC 2134.

Can any one of you tell me that how much chances I am having to go through EE system.

Bye Ashish. 8)

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
My score is 346... :p :p

auscanada

Jun 18, 2014
bambooshka said:
To be frank, I sincerely doubt the cut-off threshold will be that low. They will be able to fill, because that quota is divided among PNPs too. Besides there are lot of LMO workers, and there is no restriction on NOCs in the new system. The intent behind EE is to stop loopholes in immigration, and reading between the lines they were forced to make changes because of hue and cry against immigration, and now TFW is debilitated. The language on the CIC website throughout under FSWP and EE section, they make a strong case that job offer or PNP is required. Why would they offer a lop sided amount of 600 points for job or PNP? Those TFWs will now apply through EE. And there are lot of TFWs in Canadian prairies itself. There are also good number of skilled workers with LMO, which will apply through EE now. There are only 65K PRs available, and combining their spouses and dependent children. Well, I would be very skeptical without having Canadian job pre-arranged.
I didn't realize that the total quota is 65k including spouses and dependants. In that case, it'll fill up in no time. Since there is no cap on individual NOCs, it's a true demand-and-supply market. Very good for the Canadian economy, not so much for aspiring migrants.

I that case, I suppose, I'll have to apply when I am ready to move to Canada and not even one day sooner. It would have been nice to have the PR in hand so that I can slowly wind up things here instead of the 2 months or so you get if you take the Job offer route.

I still have a few days before FSW 2014 closes, May be I should jump on that ... :)

auscanada

Jun 18, 2014
Ashish16313 said:
Hi Experts,

My score is 303 out of 600. I am applying under NOC 2134.

Can any one of you tell me that how much chances I am having to go through EE system.

Bye Ashish. 8)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13Hf5KT35xOJMzlHo9KVenqYSrZFTjt0qc_PZgrI4mls/edit#gid=506457303

No one really knows at this point in time but considering the stats on the spread sheet, you want to be as far north above the average/median as you can be.

if what bambooshka said is true(it actually makes sense) then you need to get a Job offer or a PNP to boost your points by 600. Even then you are competing with people that have 600 + base score.

Senior members may give you better advice. Best chance of getting in is to actually apply and apply fast.

Naviz

Dec 3, 2014
hey there,

i found it difficult to get a job offer or a PNP by sitting here in India, I don't think employers are gonna reply on time. One should just apply to job posts and be patient.

here is what i got from CIC.

Do I need a job offer to get an Invitation to Apply (ITA)?

A qualifying job offer from an employer in Canada is a significant asset but not a requirement. Candidates can also obtain enough points to receive an ITA based on how high their score is on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) or if they get a provincial or territorial nomination. Provinces and territories will be able to recruit candidates from the Express Entry pool through their PNPs to meet local labour market needs.

romar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014 [br] [b](One month after cap was reached)[/b]
IELTS Request
auscanada said:
Right you are!
And New Zealand does that too.

patoy

Jun 2, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Currently writing score, then i'm not sure with the score for the education.
What would be the exact score for the education: Completion of secondary school education and Community College Diploma (2 years)

Dabas B

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
After reviewing all comments its better to wait for 1st 2 3 draws or until any official news is out.it seems everyone is just blindly guessing.