+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pilot Program in artificial intelligence and IT

zubairalimansoor

Feb 12, 2010
Thank you for your reply. could you please guide me how to apply because on Arima portal I don't see option for this pilot program, there is option to create express entry or apply under PEQ. I want to apply under "information technologies and visual effects (IT/VE) sectors.. Francization "

esnmrdi

Aug 19, 2021
One more question about the PR application after obtaining the CSQ:
Does any one know of we need to submit the police clearance certificate with the application or we can add it later once we're asked? It takes 2-4 months for me to get one from outside of my country :(
Hi Ghazal,
Contact me to help you regarding the police clearance.

amanp2022

Jan 1, 2023
What is the pay rate for NOC 2171, I have $43 per hour. Is it ok to apply for CSQ under Pilot Program ? what is meaning by 9th decile.

esnmrdi

Aug 19, 2021
What is the pay rate for NOC 2171, I have $43 per hour. Is it ok to apply for CSQ under Pilot Program ? what is meaning by 9th decile.
AFAIK, if you are a Quebec graduates, the rates are not important. If you are a foreign worker, it depends on where you job is located, for jobs inside MUC (Montreal Urban Community), you need higher rates, but if your offer is from a company located outside MUC, I think this rate is OK.

amanp2022

Jan 1, 2023
AFAIK, if you are a Quebec graduates, the rates are not important. If you are a foreign worker, it depends on where you job is located, for jobs inside MUC (Montreal Urban Community), you need higher rates, but if your offer is from a company located outside MUC, I think this rate is OK.
Thanks for your reply. I'm a foreign worker and my job is in Saint Hubert Area. Is it comes under MUC or not. Is it ok if I apply for Pilot Program for IT ( NOC code 2171). What is the pay rate generally people applying for CSQ under pilot program for IT and getting successful results of CSQ .

mabrol

Dec 27, 2018
Is there any reference where we can get the idea of what should be the minimum per hour salary, in order to apply under this program?

I know there is a link provided in the details of pilot program which states that applicant salary should be more than the median or it should be near to the higher wage.
If applicants salary is higher than median but not near the high wage then he should apply to this program or not?

vitor-vma

Jul 11, 2022
Is there any reference where we can get the idea of what should be the minimum per hour salary, in order to apply under this program?

I know there is a link provided in the details of pilot program which states that applicant salary should be more than the median or it should be near to the higher wage.
If applicants salary is higher than median but not near the high wage then he should apply to this program or not?
If your salary is less than 90% of the high wage, your application will be refused and it’s not reimbursable.

mabrol

Dec 27, 2018
If your salary is less than 90% of the high wage, your application will be refused and it’s not reimbursable.
Thanks for your response. My salary is between the average and the high wage but less than 90% of higher wage.
Can we count bonus in per hour salary ?

mabrol

Dec 27, 2018
Is there anyone in this forum Who has applied in Francaisation whose salary is little above the median mark and has received CSQ?

peykaf

Jan 4, 2023
Hi all,
I submitted my request under the Quebec Graduate + Francization for the AI pilot program on Dec 30th. Could anyone please let me know what will be the next step and the tentative waiting times? The next step would be to do the Quebec Value tests in a few days, and then wait for them to make a decision?

Thanks

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
Hello everyone, happy new year! I want to share updates on my timeline. I've applied to PR via QSW on Nov 20 2022 and on Jan 11 2023 I've received the AOR. Good luck with your applications!

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Hi all,
I submitted my request under the Quebec Graduate + Francization for the AI pilot program on Dec 30th. Could anyone please let me know what will be the next step and the tentative waiting times? The next step would be to do the Quebec Value tests in a few days, and then wait for them to make a decision?

Thanks
Any updates so far? Les changements des statuts, comme les valeurs Québécoises ou En traitement?

doliinyk

Feb 15, 2023
LOL. From where you got this numbers, dude?

i applied with 40.87 per hour . will update you. my current status is "en ettend de traitement". applied on Jan 5th

vitor-vma

Jul 11, 2022
LOL. From where you got this numbers, dude?

i applied with 40.87 per hour . will update you. my current status is "en ettend de traitement". applied on Jan 5th
It says: “Before submitting your application, you must check that the wage offered to you in the context of the job you hold or that you have accepted corresponds to the maximum hourly wage for your occupation…”
“Check the maximum wage that is associated with the occupation. Your wage must be equivalent to the 9th wage decile for your occupation.”

Moreover, I called MIFI to confirm before submitting my application. They’ve confirmed my understanding.

Hope you’ll get it! Keep us posted.