Pilot Program in artificial intelligence and IT

vitor-vma

Jul 11, 2022
Sure:
Jun 23 - Application submitted
Jun 26 - Test de valeur done
Jun 28 - En attente de traitement
Nov 30 - En traitement
However, I’ve also received an invitation to apply through the QSWP last week and I also applied through this program. I mentioned in the form that I had already applied through the pilot program as well. So I think that might have accelerated the processing of my file.

ghazalehtrb

Jun 29, 2022
Hi,
Does anyone know what happens if we loose or change the job (but in the same field) that we initially applied through while they’re processing the application?
I applied about 5 months ago in AI francization stream for Quebec graduates.

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Hi,
Does anyone know what happens if we loose or change the job (but in the same field) that we initially applied through while they’re processing the application?
I applied about 5 months ago in AI francization stream for Quebec graduates.
Hi, in the official site I saw You can add documents at any time. That implies if you change a job you could add a new document about that? But personally, I would suggest wait for MIFI's response and then prepare the corresponding documents..

https://www.quebec.ca/en/immigration/immigration-programs/artificial-intelligence/application-selection

Reactions: ghazalehtrb

cookie6564

Sep 10, 2022
Hello,

I noticed you submitted your application at the end of May. Is your application currently being processed? because it seems that applications from March/April are being processed.. Thank you very much for sharing!
Hi,

As an update, I received a decision just this morning. I got my CSQ :) These 6 months felt like 6 years!

Wishing you the best!

Reactions: bbbbb