+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Physiotherapist who are just Bachelor's degree holders, don't screw yourself in

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Not so good looking topic. we should not discourage others. Psysiotherapist of Engineers whatever is that foreign education is always not so effective for new comer in Canada or any other country but still from Somewhere we all need to start and don't expect (Dream) to fly directly from mothers lap. And from my point of view young people should migrate. Old people should stay happy with their current position ( if they are in good position back home ).

anyway, for MBBS degree (Bachelor in medicine) and diploma in sonography holders, where and how to do credential? do they need to do credential for both degree? whats about ielts, is it differ from each another?

AbhishekGupta

Star Member
Aug 31, 2013
rajasthan (india)
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th may 2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
10 th sep 2013
IELTS Request
with the documents
Med's Request
31 dec 2013
Med's Done....
6th jan 2104
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10th jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
21st feb 2014
LANDED..........
hopefully in may first week
if you are physiotherapist and applying for fsw then no worry you are bpt or mpt..all u need to do is get your credentials done by alliance and get 7 band overall in IELTS academic for same..

once u will finish credentials by alliance they will send u detail of course to be done ..just do it and be ready to give PCE when u reach canada

AbhishekGupta

Star Member
Aug 31, 2013
rajasthan (india)
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th may 2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
10 th sep 2013
IELTS Request
with the documents
Med's Request
31 dec 2013
Med's Done....
6th jan 2104
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10th jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
21st feb 2014
LANDED..........
hopefully in may first week
Please keep in mind you need to give IELTS academic for credentials from alliance and its not the same what u did for visa purpose (there we give IELTS general)..

until u finish the credentials for alliance and finish the course they say u to do (course is compulsory for all and its not PLAR) u cant work as PT assistant too..

munirask

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
5-09-2013
IELTS Request
already sent
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
06-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-2-14
LANDED..........
3rd April 2014
Guys nothing is a cake walk in life. Yes it is a difficult first few years in Canada for any new migrant. But with the right information and help from friends that we have made on this forum things can be easier.My suggestion is to check and cross check all updates of Alliance PT and not leave anything to assumption or hearsay also be prepared for the worst. In the end its each one to his own.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
AbhishekGupta said:
if you are physiotherapist and applying for fsw then no worry you are bpt or mpt..all u need to do is get your credentials done by alliance and get 7 band overall in IELTS academic for same..

once u will finish credentials by alliance they will send u detail of course to be done ..just do it and be ready to give PCE when u reach canada
I am a sonographer..what to do?

munirask

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
5-09-2013
IELTS Request
already sent
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
06-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-2-14
LANDED..........
3rd April 2014
FSWCIO said:
I am a sonographer..what to do?

First find out what are the requirements for you to practice in Canada. Is there a License exam that you need to give or you can practice right away. if you need to register with an institution for sonographers in Canada or the province you plan to go to do that. start there and see how it goes.

Dr.Megha

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/feb/2016
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10 March 2016
File Transfer...
22 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
FSWCIO said:
for FSWP min requirement is 6. is it 7 for psysiotherapist?
7 is the requirement for credential evaluation by Alliance and 6 band is requirement by CIC for fswp.

Dr.Megha

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/feb/2016
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10 March 2016
File Transfer...
22 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
AbhishekGupta said:

I have done bachelors and applied under fswp. So once i have cleared PCE am i eligible to work as a physiotherapist or i need to do mpt????

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
Dr.Megha said:
I have done bachelors and applied under fswp. So once i have cleared PCE am i eligible to work as a physiotherapist or i need to do mpt????
mpt is not required .

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
sidestep4u said:
mpt is not required .
dear brother it seems u already landed almost 8-9 months ago...can u guide us about ur job etc and ur experiences??

Anitha Ramesh

Dec 1, 2013
Dear Friend,
I completed my Bachelors Physiotherapy degree from well known Dr MGR University in 2005 and I have 7 years experience in physiotherapy and MBA in Hospital Management from Alagappa University.

I like to immigrate to canada by FSW through opulentz agent located in hyderabad.can you seniors help me in guiding through my Immigration .

1.Is it necessary to complete MPT physiotherapy before applying for FSW?

2.Is it necessary to complete IELTS before applying FSW?

3.Is it possible to apply straightly or we have to apply through opluentz agent Hyderabad?

4.Is it possible to apply simultaneously both FSW and Alliance ?

Thanks in Advance

Mrs.Anitha ramesh

Reactions: Vikas porwal

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
what is "clinical internship certificate required for Pakistani/Indian applicants"????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

sanjana7

Feb 23, 2014
Hey,

I am a second year BPT student at Rajiv Gandhi University, Bangalore. My parents have recently got PR of Canada and I am thinking of transferring credits to Canada. Unfortunately, I have heard that transferring credits to a Canadian University is not a piece of cake.
Can anybody help me up? Or, if anybody have a similar experience, please share it.
I also have another approach in mind. I am thinking of completing BPT before migrating to Canada. Do you think this approach pays off better than transferring to a Canadian University in my second year itself?

Thanks,
Sanjana

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
sanjana7 said:
Hey,

I am a second year BPT student at Rajiv Gandhi University, Bangalore. My parents have recently got PR of Canada and I am thinking of transferring credits to Canada. Unfortunately, I have heard that transferring credits to a Canadian University is not a piece of cake.
Can anybody help me up? Or, if anybody have a similar experience, please share it.
I also have another approach in mind. I am thinking of completing BPT before migrating to Canada. Do you think this approach pays off better than transferring to a Canadian University in my second year itself?

Thanks,
Sanjana
Post your question here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-noc-3142-t162876.120.html