+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo Resubmission Request

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Hi! IRCC does not give the current date, only once they (accidentally) gave me the correct date, August 8th. According to a member just wrote, the current date is 22 august.
What the hell !!! This means as I submitted just 2 days ago - I have to wait another 4 months ?? When will this waiting game end ??

Reactions: Jalalcananda

mj1989

Jul 4, 2020
Why is there so much of delay ? Are they having a lot of photo rejections to process ?
No idea. We used the same photos at the time of Passport Request to stamp the immigrant Visa. At which point, it was accepted and stamped. We had seen rejections during that time when photos don't meet specifications.

It's surprising to see these rejections after landing. Well some say, it's the system that is automatically rejecting our photos :( No clue on what's going on!

nesog

Nov 2, 2022
Thanks! When you say current date - Is that the date when an applicant received the resubmission request for photos or the date of received envelopes with photos that IRCC is now opening?
Envelopes’ opening date

mj1989

Jul 4, 2020
What about the 92 Days processing times for new PR card as shown in their website ? It again has no meaning ???
We have seen some of our friends who landed two months back and have received their PR cards. Technically the 92 days may still hold true unless there is some other challenge (like these photos). If that is not the case, you should be getting your cards within that timeline. Good luck :)

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
No idea. We used the same photos at the time of Passport Request to stamp the immigrant Visa. At which point, it was accepted and stamped. We had seen rejections during that time when photos don't meet specifications.

It's surprising to see these rejections after landing. Well some say, it's the system that is automatically rejecting our photos :( No clue on what's going on!
Correct ! It’s ridiculous to reject pics accepted in copr ! Don’t know what’s wrong with IRCC . I sent mine 2 days ago . Now it seems will have to wait another 4 months for them to open the envelope. Sick and tired of all this ! Honestly

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hopefully they will find the ones you resubmitted up to the mark !
Hopefully they find mine too acceptable made by shoppers and photographer showed me frame size to which they enlarge pic to fit into pr card criteria which sounded strange to me because they had face width limit too so with very difficulty she made my face height to 31mm to keep my face width in acceptable limit. She told me if she enlarges my face more than 29.9mm my ears go out of frame. This sounded weird because in instructions no where given face width limits. My wife photo was problem less, her face length of 33mm had ears falling in limits. Fingers crossed. I wish like state ID card and health card they had their own camera and photographer to complete formalities.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Hopefully they find mine too acceptable made by shoppers and photographer showed me frame size to which they enlarge pic to fit into pr card criteria which sounded strange to me because they had face width limit too so with very difficulty she made my face height to 31mm to keep my face width in acceptable limit. She told me if she enlarges my face more than 29.9mm my ears go out of frame. This sounded weird because in instructions no where given face width limits. My wife photo was problem less, her face length of 33mm had ears falling in limits. Fingers crossed. I wish like state ID card and health card they had their own camera and photographer to complete formalities.
We also faced this issue , then the photographer told us what matters most is the 36 mm from chin to crown of head . Some people have hair which if you take from chin to hair will very easily exceed 36 mm
So that it !

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
But all said and done it’s a very very sad thing to know when pics are rejected at the Pr card level . Very disturbing and disappointing!!
Very true. Please any one with experience would let me know how would i know if my photos rejected. (from various posts i assume that if photos are acceptable they dont inform rather send card directly into mail) by the way photo resubmission request i have received by email, in GcKey there is no update like photo requested. So I feel there wont be any update on GcKey or ecas.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Very true. Please any one with experience would let me know how would i know if my photos rejected. (from various posts i assume that if photos are acceptable they dont inform rather send card directly into mail) by the way photo resubmission request i have received by email, in GcKey there is no update like photo requested. So I feel there wont be any update on GcKey or ecas.
Same here nothing in Gckey . Which made me wonder if emails were reliable . As many a times random emails are received . Reading your post here makes me realise Iam not the only one whose Gckey has not been updated.
On the pics front my parcel has been received at Sydney , NS and acknowledgment by someone called R Loro .
So now , yet again , the waiting game begins

Nemov2

Nov 19, 2020
I am in the same boat. Landed in July, photo resubmission request in September, 1st mail with photo delivered end of September (ups), not in the system by early November, 2nd mail with photo delevered end of November (ups), not in the system by mid December. My 6 months window ends in January

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
I am in the same boat. Landed in July, photo resubmission request in September, 1st mail with photo delivered end of September (ups), not in the system by early November, 2nd mail with photo delevered end of November (ups), not in the system by mid December. My 6 months window ends in January
By not in system you mean not in GCKEY ? but do they update the gckey with photo resubmission request ? in my case they only sent emails . my gckey shows from the very start -in processing .... pls explain your message .thnx

Reactions: caninfoseeker