PhD Admission at University of Saskatchewan

Nenyee99

Feb 21, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nigeria
Hello, I am a prospective PhD student at University of Saskatchewan. I applied for Winter 2020 session into department of Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology. I was waiting for my supervisor to get the grant he was waiting for before he finally accepted to fund my PhD. I already got a mail from his lab indicating that I am already accepted in the lab pending my ability to get admission and student permit. I changed my application to May 2020 session but uptill now, my application status still shows "Complete ready for review". who else is in my shoe please cos I am getting worried already. I was also nominated for two scholarships which I already applied for. Is there any possibility that I will be rejected after the long waiting?

My profile is:
BSc Microbiology; GPA 88% in the last four semesters
MSc Pharmaceutical Microbiology: CGPA 96%
Work Experience as a Research Scientist in a Lab: two years
IELTS: 7, 6.5, 6.5, 6.5
Presentations and Research works Included

Please I need a response

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello, I am a prospective PhD student at University of Saskatchewan. I applied for Winter 2020 session into department of Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology. I was waiting for my supervisor to get the grant he was waiting for before he finally accepted to fund my PhD. I already got a mail from his lab indicating that I am already accepted in the lab pending my ability to get admission and student permit. I changed my application to May 2020 session but uptill now, my application status still shows "Complete ready for review". who else is in my shoe please cos I am getting worried already. I was also nominated for two scholarships which I already applied for. Is there any possibility that I will be rejected after the long waiting?

My profile is:
BSc Microbiology; GPA 88% in the last four semesters
MSc Pharmaceutical Microbiology: CGPA 96%
Work Experience as a Research Scientist in a Lab: two years
IELTS: 7, 6.5, 6.5, 6.5
Presentations and Research works Included

Please I need a response
Unlikely that you will be denied a permit for a PhD. It is really your supervisor’s grant that is holding things up.

vish2336

Mar 16, 2020
My friend having 8.82 CPI in Master, computer engineering, (India) wants to apply for Phd where 85% Entrance GPA is required for Dean's scholarship in the University of Saskatchewan. Does this CPI makes her eligible for scholarship?