+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist preparing for Express Entry ''Lets Connect here"

faris0006

Jul 14, 2016
masood8 said:
PEBC exam is not required for Express Entry. only Document evaluation report from PEBC is required.
Hi.. I am a Pharmacist. I just want to confirm with u whether PEBC exam is compulsary for immigration process or not. I am planning to do document evaluation only. Later after getting PR, I may not continue as pharmacist because its very difficult to get license. So, are you sure about this?? Please help me regarding this doubt. Also add me to the whatsapp group +974-66771184

neelam13

Jan 6, 2016
faris0006 said:
Hi.. I am a Pharmacist. I just want to confirm with u whether PEBC exam is compulsary for immigration process or not. I am planning to do document evaluation only. Later after getting PR, I may not continue as pharmacist because its very difficult to get license. So, are you sure about this?? Please help me regarding this doubt. Also add me to the whatsapp group +974-66771184
Hi the exam is not compulsory but yo do need to get your degrees evaluated by PEBC

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
faris0006 said:
You need an ECA done by PEBC (which is issued once your document evaluation is complete) if you are claiming points for a professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession (135 CRS points). It will give you following points:

Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (with spouse): 126
Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (without spouse): 135
Federal Skilled Worker Program factor points (if this applies): 23

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
And no, exam is not required to get an ECA. Just apply for document evaluation and request an ECA.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
How many pharmacists here have already applied for PR? Please share your timelines.

I am also a fellow pharmacist. :) My timeline is in my sign.

ss_ustc

Sep 21, 2016
Hello Friends

I am the principal applicant and i have completed my B.Pharm & M.Pharm in Bangladesh. I am also registered by the Bangladesh Pharmacy Council and has been issued a license.

However i am currently working in a Pharmaceutical company as an Officer, Manufacturing, Science & Technology which seems to be categorized under industrial pharmacist in the NOC:3131 definition in CIC website. My past experiences are also part of Industrial Pharmacy as i worked as Quality Control Officer in one company & Skill Development Executive in another company. Now my questions are as follows:

1. Do i have to do my ECA from PEBC being the principal applicant or i can go with WES for my degrees? (given that i dont intend to work in the community or clinical pharmacy and my current job experience)

2. is getting ECA done from PEBC will i get more points for my degrees compared to completing ECA from WES to qualify under FSW?

3. Do i get more point in CRS as well if ECA done from PEBC?

4. If i Do my ECA from WES will it accepted under the NOC:3131?

5. My wife is also a B.Pharm and M.Pharm from the same university? Will i get points in CRS if i get her ECA from WES?

6. My wife has his brother living in Canada as Citizen, will we get points in CRS?

i will highly appreciate folks if you can guide me on this.

Thank You

sathakkar

Aug 9, 2015
Hello All,

I have a pharmacy degree from India. Currently working in Canada as a Chemist. I did evaluation from WES not PEBC because Pharmacy is not my primary occupation.I am single. Will I get 135 points or 128 points..?? :eek: :eek:

joyaman

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-05-2016 sinp
AOR Received.
09-06-2016 cic
Med's Done....
15-06-2016
canadaatul said:
I tried to add you but failed. Please recheck your mobile number. It is 12 digit. I think it must be 10 digit.
plesae add me +919815137047

psychoap87

Nov 30, 2016
Dear fellow pharmacists,

I am a pharmacist who has been working in a pharmaceutical company as an analyst for the pharmaceutical products in R&D department for 6 years now. I am graduated from faculty of Pharmacy with BSc. degree.

I want to know the main steps for immigration to Canada.

Should I take the ILETS exam before applying to the Express Entry? Is it a must that I take an equivalency test to match the requirements of the Canadian pharmacy council before this application?

I know that I requesting too much info, but I am really confused and do not know where to start.

mohitkoladia

Dec 15, 2015
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

I am from India. I have Bpharm, MS pharm( pharmacology) degree from india.

I have applied under express entry and currently under process for my PR. I have crs score of 481 with my wife being depepndent and she also has bpharm and mpharm.

If u only have bpharm, do evaluation by pebc so u get maximum points under professional degree. But if you have bpharm and mpharm degree please do evaluation under WES as its faster and easier to communicate than PEBC.

U can use 3131 category being a clinical pharmacist or being a pharmaceutical professional from industry.

Let me know if i can help you guys. I have applied under 4012 category but my degree is Bpharm and MS so let me know if i can help you guys.

Thanks

psychoap87

Nov 30, 2016
mohitkoladia said:
Hi friends,

I am from India. I have Bpharm, MS pharm( pharmacology) degree from india.

I have applied under express entry and currently under process for my PR. I have crs score of 481 with my wife being depepndent and she also has bpharm and mpharm.

If u only have bpharm, do evaluation by pebc so u get maximum points under professional degree. But if you have bpharm and mpharm degree please do evaluation under WES as its faster and easier to communicate than PEBC.

U can use 3131 category being a clinical pharmacist or being a pharmaceutical professional from industry.

Let me know if i can help you guys. I have applied under 4012 category but my degree is Bpharm and MS so let me know if i can help you guys.

Thanks
How many points did you get from CRS?

STEPHOa

Dec 9, 2016
Hello,

You said you had an intern who did a pharmacy bridging program. Was she able to get a study permit for this?