+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist preparing for Express Entry ''Lets Connect here"

May 27, 2015
Why is everybody so quiet?? Has something happened?? Let's cheer this group up, so how is it going with the paper work for PEBC???

Hawarkurdy

Aug 27, 2015
plz White knight 22
help me i am mohamed from egypt also i am a pharmacist and need your help so plz send me your whatsapp number to contact easier or skype bcz i am confused with many things wait your replay
thanks in advance

Hawarkurdy

Aug 27, 2015
plz Waleed Mostafa
help me i am mohamed from egypt also i am a pharmacist and need your help so plz send me your whatsapp number to contact easier or skype bcz i am confused with many things wait your replay
thanks in advance

Nyla

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
Passport Req..
May 10, 2016
I'm late to this group... PEBC gives such a hard time after sending in the documents; no correspondence then all of eight weeks...
And there is no way to get the process done faster... just for one ref#.

Waiting to be done with them....

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
If someone is not main applicant, does he need to get ECA from PEBC?

I have checked recognised degrees by WES and 5 Year Pharm D is mentioned in it.

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
haceeb said:
If someone is not main applicant, does he need to get ECA from PEBC?

I have checked recognised degrees by WES and 5 Year Pharm D is mentioned in it.
Anyone ??

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haceeb said:
Anyone ??
if WES can do it so go for it but the result will be a bachelor degree not a professional bachelor degree( 2 points lower score) . so it depends if u wanna save the big difference in assessment fees and the longer time it takes PEBC to generate ECA u better go for WES

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
White knight 22 said:
if WES can do it so go for it but the result will be a bachelor degree not a professional bachelor degree( 2 points lower score) . so it depends if u wanna save the big difference in assessment fees and the longer time it takes PEBC to generate ECA u better go for WES
Are you sure that 5 Years Doctor of Pharmacy degree is not evaluated by WES as Professional/Masters degree?

wicked31

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Point is if you want to do ECA for your spouse/dependent to get more points and who has a pharmacy degree, it has to be done by PEBC.

Alexandra2015

Sep 30, 2015
Hello,
I have just joined this forum and find your post very relevant as I'm a pharmacist too planning to take my PEBC examinations.
Are you experienced in taking the Evaluating Examination outside of Canada?
Can you recommend me a good prep course online?
Thanks and wish you a great success! :)

p.nair

Jun 8, 2015
Dear all,

I am a pharmacist- trying for Canada Immigration. Please include me in the whatsap group. My number is 00971529116109 (UAE).

Thanks,
Nair