+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist preparing for Express Entry ''Lets Connect here"

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hii Guys, I did b Pharm and M. Pharm (Clinical Pharmacy) and have applied for assessment from WES since I m working in a clinical research centre and not as a pharmacist.

So, can anyone help me and tell whether i wil get points for master degree or they wil consider only bachelor degree. I heard that in Canada they don't consider master degree in pharmacy from countires like India.

Moreover, anyone who is working in clinical research and what category they r planning to apply?

taq

Apr 15, 2010
hello
friends please add me 0033663892098
b pharma, m pharma in pharmaceutical chemistry 2nd year running
a Indian pharmacist living in Paris son gona apply for the express entry...
thanks in advance

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone.. i got an inquiry about PEBC ECA assessment .. is Bachelor of pharmacy award 135 points in CRS scale as a professional Bachelor degree ? thanks a lot

Waleed Mostafa

Feb 18, 2013
Bachelor degree in pharmacy with 5 year of study or more is considered entry to practice professional degree and gives the same point as master degree so no need to evaluate master degree

Reactions: psychoap87

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A little confused-pls help

Hi. I am a pharmacist. 5 years - university in Romania. And a masters in Business Administration. Working in a pharmacy for 10 years.
What steps to take for Express Entry-Federal Skilled Worker Program (Ontario region is my goal)?

1. Enroll in Gataway Canada
2 Send documents for evaluation (PBEG)
3 Take the exams I and II
4 IELTS exam
5 Fill aplication Express Entry

Is this right?

wicked31

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Re: A little confused-pls help

abc_27 said:
Hi. I am a pharmacist. 5 years - university in Romania. And a masters in Business Administration. Working in a pharmacy for 10 years.
What steps to take for Express Entry-Federal Skilled Worker Program (Ontario region is my goal)?

1. Enroll in Gataway Canada
2 Send documents for evaluation (PBEG)
3 Take the exams I and II
4 IELTS exam
5 Fill aplication Express Entry

Is this right?

before you can create your express entry profile:
- you need to have your documents evaluated by PEBC for ECA. (go to pebc.ca for the requirements)
- Write the IELTS exam

Its not mandatory to take the PEBC exams (Evaluating exam and MCQ/OSCE) to create your profile. However, you will need to take those exams before you can practice in Canada

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waleed Mostafa said:
Bachelor degree in pharmacy with 5 year of study or more is considered entry to practice professional degree and gives the same point as master degree so no need to evaluate master degree
Thanks for ur replay.. but do you know if it awards Master degree points in skill transferibility section as well?!! do really appreciate ur help.. thanks

May 27, 2015
Hey guya, I've just found out about this topic and got very much interested, I'm a Pharmacist in Brazil and would like to meet more Pharmacists from overseas and exchange information about express entry, so if you guys have a whatsapp group please add me, +556796152097