Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
psychoap87 said:
How many points did you get from CRS?
Since my WES gave me masters equivalency, i have got 135 points for the same.

Thanks

dr rizvi

Dec 25, 2016
Hello everyone My name is syed nayyer currently working in dubai... i have a basic query. like if i have applied for express entry under 1313 i haave to pass any test before getting pr invitation and one thing more without license how i will get any offer in job pool? kindly reply and add me in whatsapp group +971528500510

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
Hello,

I am a pharmacist who is going to attend the CP3 next year.
I am also in the process of getting a lisence in BC.
Does anyone know that do I have to get a job before applying express entry?

shrinidh

Jan 13, 2016
United States
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Hello All,

I have applied under 3131- Industrial Pharmacist and I have done my evaluation through WES, since I have not worked as a pharmacist. Is anyone here who also had the same scenario and got the PR approved or file moved to next stages? I have done evaluation through WES on the basis that I do not intend to work as a Pharmacist and working in the Pharma industry do not require to get licensed or credentials assessed by PEBC.

Please add me to Whatsapp group too. +1 701 781 3760

Thanks

jai_telangana

Dec 3, 2016
Hi,
I want to get the ECA for the dependent as she is having both B.Pharm and M.Pharm . On WES site it mentions as "cant be used for immigration to CIC"..

So the education evaluation should be done through PBEC or WES..?

As we have mixed responses here on this thread.. I'm not sure how can I get the points for the CRS score...

Any one who has used WES for both B.Pharm and M.pharm and awarded points on EE profile..?

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
jai_telangana said:
Hi,
I want to get the ECA for the dependent as she is having both B.Pharm and M.Pharm . On WES site it mentions as "cant be used for immigration to CIC"..

So the education evaluation should be done through PBEC or WES..?

As we have mixed responses here on this thread.. I'm not sure how can I get the points for the CRS score...

Any one who has used WES for both B.Pharm and M.pharm and awarded points on EE profile..?
Evaluation by PEBC would cover anything (licensed+non licensed jobs).
WES covers only non licensed jobs like drug sales representative or lab tech.

jai_telangana

Dec 3, 2016
Thanks..

Another note is we dont the dependent to work as pharmacist.. Only need to get the points for CRS... Still i need to for PBEC.. or will WES work ..?

Any inputs is appreciated..

neelam13

Jan 6, 2016
jai_telangana said:
Thanks..

Another note is we dont the dependent to work as pharmacist.. Only need to get the points for CRS... Still i need to for PBEC.. or will WES work ..?

Any inputs is appreciated..

For her BPharm evaluation even for points you need to go through PEBC and her MPharm evaluation by WES. You need both degrees evaluated for points. So BPharm by PEBC and MPharm by WES

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neelam13 said:
For her BPharm evaluation even for points you need to go through PEBC and her MPharm evaluation by WES. You need both degrees evaluated for points. So BPharm by PEBC and MPharm by WES

My spouse:

BPharm 4 years from India

MSc 2 years from UK

Both degrees were evaluated by WES ECA, equivalent to
Bachelor Degree equivalent
Canada Bachelors and Masters.

harman2725

Jun 16, 2015
Nz
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
01/04/2017
Passport Req..
7/717
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/17
LANDED..........
27/08/17
Hi all,,,

Please help .......

I am bachelor of pharmacy and my degree has been evaluated by PEBC.

But I am working in social and community services (4212)and have no direct relation to pharmacy.

Can i still still claim extra points for PHARMACY degree as a proffesional qualification or i have to use it as a notmal bachelor?

Thanks