+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Refusal due to part time

Gigixo

May 2, 2020
Thanks for the reply
Although I'm still waiting for the response for my application. (It's been 13 days so far, ANYONE KNOW THE WAITING PERIOD)

During my reapply, i added the Letter of Explanation i got from my university along with all the support documents. I also added an explanation on my own explaining that i meet the scheduled break requirements and therefore my eligibility for Post graduation work permit.
Hi there.
how is it going with you?Did you get any updates from cic yet ?

Nijampuri

Jun 10, 2020
Got the approval letter in the week of August.. But still waiting on the mail in to arrive.
Should I just wait?
My case is same as yours i also withdraw a course its been 4 months that i applied my pgwp and i am still waiting
It would be big help if you tell me that haw you applied second time what did you attached that you got approved
Please

Kular10

Jun 9, 2020
My case is same as yours i also withdraw a course its been 4 months that i applied my pgwp and i am still waiting
It would be big help if you tell me that haw you applied second time what did you attached that you got approved
Please
4 months is too long.. You should've gotten a answer within 2 months.
I applied a new application with a letter i got from my uni, explaining the policy in which that i was actually a full time student no matter that i withdrew the course., along with a letter with my own explanation explaining the cause of the withdrawal. That's how i applied the second time.

Kular10

Jun 9, 2020
Can you please give me your contact number please so i can clear my doubts
It will help me a lot thanks
Hey..I'm so sorry to hear that you're unsatisfied.
But we are already on a public forum, helping each other and other people who have same issues. I already posted here all that i know(review this thread again, please)
I'll be more than happy to help you here..

Sidhu29

Nov 5, 2020
4 months is too long.. You should've gotten a answer within 2 months.
I applied a new application with a letter i got from my uni, explaining the policy in which that i was actually a full time student no matter that i withdrew the course., along with a letter with my own explanation explaining the cause of the withdrawal. That's how i applied the second time.
Hi

Sidhu29

Nov 5, 2020
Hey..I'm so sorry to hear that you're unsatisfied.
But we are already on a public forum, helping each other and other people who have same issues. I already posted here all that i know(review this thread again, please)
I'll be more than happy to help you here..
Hi kular its same happn with my frnd but she filled form but she didnot get any reply yet

Sguru962

Dec 20, 2020
Hi
I need help because i have applied for PGWP and got refusal for not maintaining full study.
All i did was in my second semester i took only two courses because it was summer break and in last 2 semester i have only one course in which i failed and then did it again in these 3 i was working more. That's the only reason. Now please tell me i reapply through any agent with some explantation will i get approved?
Thanks

andymro28

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hi
I need help because i have applied for PGWP and got refusal for not maintaining full study.
All i did was in my second semester i took only two courses because it was summer break and in last 2 semester i have only one course in which i failed and then did it again in these 3 i was working more. That's the only reason. Now please tell me i reapply through any agent with some explantation will i get approved?
Thanks
I don’t really understand. I don’t think the 2 courses you took during summer are the issue. We’re you enrolled full time in the term after summer break? And in the last two terms you only took one class in each of those terms?
And then you failed and re took those two courses?

Hindumi

Sep 17, 2021
Hey, I was refused a Pgwp august 21, for being a part time student. I was part time for one semester cause I wasn’t able to get into a class I needed. I have a letter from my doctor stating that I came to him several times during the duration of my study regarding some mental issues and I am planning on seeing if I can get a note from my school to see if they can do anything. What will be the best approach

also, I was advised to apply for a TRP with my pgwp does anyone know about trp and if it’s a good move

Kular10

Jun 9, 2020
Hey, I was refused a Pgwp august 21, for being a part time student. I was part time for one semester cause I wasn’t able to get into a class I needed. I have a letter from my doctor stating that I came to him several times during the duration of my study regarding some mental issues and I am planning on seeing if I can get a note from my school to see if they can do anything. What will be the best approach

also, I was advised to apply for a TRP with my pgwp does anyone know about trp and if it’s a good move
Don't know about applying for Trp (is your permit expiring soon). But yea first, get some ept advice from your schools international student dept. regarding your particular issue and see if they can help you in any way possible.

Also a letter from school is way more credible than a doctors note. So start with your school.