Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Hi, I sent my pgwp extension application to the following address

Case Processing Centre in Edmonton
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
c/o Work permits—New employer, Station 555
9700 Jasper Avenue NW, Suite 55
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3 .

I mailed to unit 555 instead of unit 202 because I have to select "An Initial work permit or a work permit with a new employer" in IMM5710. Will my application gets rejected due to the address issue? Pretty worried about this thing cuz I am not able to link the application to my account since 3/10 (the date the documents were delivered). Thank you!
I don't thinks so this will cause a rejection.

Pujaholy

Apr 1, 2021

Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3 .

I mailed to unit 555 instead of unit 202 because I have to select "An Initial work permit or a work permit with a new employer" in IMM5710. Will my application gets rejected due to the address issue? Pretty worried about this thing cuz I am not able to link the application to my account since 3/10 (the date the documents were delivered). Thank you!
I don't your application will be rejected. May be because of wrong unit no. it will be only take longer time to get approval, that is all. So wait till your application gets approved.

Five555

Jun 13, 2022

Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3 .

Hi, any update on your application?

Five555

Jun 13, 2022

Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3 .

Hi, any update? did you get your PGWP renewed?